AP 10th Class Students Pass Declared in Public Exams without Grade Points for 2020 GO 34 dt. 14-07-2020
AP SSC Students Pass Declared in Public Exams without Grade Points for 2020 GO 34 dt. 14-07-2020. Government hereby permit the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., to declare all the students, who have been registered for SSC Public Examinations, March, 2020, and issued hall tickets for appearing examination as pass without awarding any grade points.AP SSC Students Pass Declared by AP School Education – COVID-19 Pandemic – SSC Public Examinations (SSC /OSSC / VOCATIONAL) March, 2020 – Cancellation of Examinations and declaring of all students of Class X as Pass – Orders – Issued. AP SCHOOL EDUCATION (PROG.II) DEPARTMENT G.O.MS.No. 34, Dated: 14-07-2020.
AP SSC Students Pass Declared in Public Exams 2020 without Grade Points
Read the following:-
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
1. G.O.Ms.No.69, SE (Prog.II) Department, dt. 15.10.2019.
2. G.O.Ms.No.3, SE (Prog.II) Department, dt. 09.01.2020.
3. SSC Public Examination, March 2020 schedule dt. 03.12.2019
4. G.O.Rt.No.216, HM&F (B2) Dept., dt.24.03.2020
5. G.O.Rt.No.238, HM&F (B2) Dept., dt.14.04.2020
6. G.O.Rt.No.262, HM&F (B2) Dept., dt.03.05.2020
7. G.O.Rt.No.274, HM&F (B2) Dept., dt.17.05.2020
8. G.O.Rt.No.280, HM&F (B2) Dept., dt.31.05.2020
9. G.O.Rt.No.288, HM&F (B2) Dept., dt.5.06.2020
10. From the CSE e-file No. ESE02-35/13/2020-TET-CSE, Dt: 3.6.2020.
11. G.O.Ms.No.30, SE (Prog-II) Department, dt. 12-6-2020.
12. From the CSE letter Rc.No.150/A&I/2020, dt:6.7.2020
1. In the reference 3rd read above, the SSC Public Examinations (SSC/OSSC/VOCATIONAL), March, 2020, were scheduled from 23rd March 2020 to 8th April 2020 and re-scheduled from 31st March 2020 to 17th April 2020 with the announcement of local body elections from 9th to 29th March, 2020.
2. In the reference 4th read above, Government have issued orders, for implementation of “ Lockdown” in the State for Containment, Control and Prevention of spread of COVID-19 and extended the period of Lockdown from time to time vide reference 3rd to 6th read above.
3. In the reference 10th read above, the C.S.E., has submitted a proposal for replacement of the eleven-paper pattern of SSC Public Exams with six paper pattern due to COVID- 19 pandemic and the National lockdown. Accordingly, Government have issued orders, in the reference 11th read above, introducing the sixpaper pattern for the benefit of the students and the schedule has been revised to conduct the SSC Public Examination, March 2020, from 10th to 17th July, 2020.
4. In the reference 12th read above, the C.S.E., has informed that majority of the District Collectors expressed that it would be difficult to conduct the SSC Public Examinations, as there is a persistent increase of cases in the Districts. With a dearth of police and medical personnel, their deployment in the examination centres is also an area of concern expressed by them. Therefore, the CSE has proposed for cancellation of SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 and to drop the grading system and to declare only pass or fail system of the candidate. In case of the admissions, where grading in SSC is criteria, consider the possibilities for conducting entrance examination so that the high achievers may not forego the opportunity.
5. Government, having examined the matter, observed that even though all efforts are made viz., revising of schedules according to the extension of lockdown, conducting Online classes during the lockdown period to boost the morale of students for SSC Public Examinations and not to let the COVID-19 crisis overshadow the prospects of the students and reviewed the pros and cons for conduction of SSC Public Examinations, 2020 and conditions of Covid-19 pandemic prevailing in the State, and therefore, decided to cancel the SSC Public Examinations (SSC/ OSSC/ VOCATIONAL), 2020, in order to protect students and to ensure that no child should fall prey to the COVID-19.
6. Accordingly, Government hereby permit the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., to declare all the students, who have been registered for 10th Class Public Examinations, March, 2020, and issued hall tickets for appearing examination as pass without awarding any grade points as one-time measure in relaxation of the orders issued in G.O.Ms.No.82, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dt.29.10.2015 read with G.O.Ms.No.69, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dt. 15.10.2019 and G.O.Ms.No.3 School Education (Prog.II) Department, dt. 09.01.2020.
7. The Commissioner of School Education, A.P., and the Director of Government Examinations, A.P, shall take necessary further action in the matter, accordingly.