OSSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 for 1267 Posts | Apply Online Link Available @ www.teachernews.in
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published the OSSC CGL Notification 2022 for Recruitment to 1267 Posts (943 in Original Notification + 324 Increased Vacancies). Candidates will be chosen for positions in several Odisha government departments and ministries, including officer, assistant, auditor, junior assistant, clerk, and others.
ossc.gov.in – OSSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 (Application Process Started): We are here to Notify you About the most recent OSSC CGL Exam 2022 Details. If your Looking for SSC Employment, check out this page where we have Detailed information on the 2022 Odisha SSC CGL Exam Notification. For Qualified and interested applicants, the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has published an OSSC CGL Exam Notification 2022. There will be 1267 open positions filled, according to the OSSC CGL Grade B & C Exam Notification 2022. On November 14, 2022, the OSSC CGL Apply Online process will start.
Application Form for OSSC CGL in 2022
The online Application Forms will be Accepted on the official website, www.ossc.gov.in, starting on November 11, 2022. In the Article below, the Actual website URL to Register for the OSSC CGLRE 2022 Exam will also be published. The Deadline to Submit An online OSSC CGL Application is December 10th, 2022
Odisha Staff Selection Commission – OSSC CGL Exam Notification 2022
Candidates should be sure to submit their Application by the Deadline, which is December 13, 2022. Candidates who are interested Might Read the Sections below, where we have provided a summary of the OSSC CGL Vacancies. We Advise the Candidates to Read Every word on this website. You should Follow us @ www.teachernews.in for more Recent job Updates if you Found this post Regarding the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 to be Helpful.
|OSSC CGL Notification Details 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Group B & Group C|
|No Of Vacancies||1267|
|Name Of the Category||Govt Jobs|
|Online Registration||11th November to 10th December 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims-Mains-Certificate Verification|
|Salary||Rs. 25,300/- p.m.|
Important Dates for OSSC CGL Notification 2022
|OSSC CGL Recruitment Notification||02nd November 2022|
|Online Registration Starts||11th November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10th December 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||10th December 2022|
|OSSC CGL Prelims Exam Date||January/February 2023|
|OSSC CGL Mains Exam Date||To be notified|
Exam Pattern for OSSC CGL 2022
The selection process for the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 consists of the Preliminary, Main, and Computer Skill Tests. To be chosen for one of 943 Group B & C positions, the applicant must pass each level. It’s crucial to be aware of the exam format for each stage prior to studying for any exam.
Exam Pattern for OSSC CGL Prelims
- The exam will consist of 150 MCQs and award 150 marks.
- The test takes 150 minutes to complete.
- Each wrong answer receives a negative grading of 0.25 marks.
- The questions will be of the tenth standard level.
Selection Process for OSSC CGL 2022
OSSC CGL Examination will be in three Steps Namely :-
- Steps – I: Preliminary (CBRE mode) Examination
- Steps – II: (a) Main Written Examination in Pen & Paper Mode [Two papers- 200 Marks. Paper-I: Language (Odia and English), Paper-II: (General Studies)] (b) Mathematics tests shall be held only for the posts of Auditors (c) Computer Skill Test for Some Posts
- Steps -III: Certificate Verification.
|OSSC CGL Prelims Exam Pattern 2022|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||150||150||150 minutes|
Application Procedures for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Visit OSSC official website.www.ossc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click the “Apply Online” button (in case of the new user) When you select “New User,” a
- user ID and password are produced.
- Use your registration ID and password to log in.
- Before beginning the application process, carefully read all of the instructions.
- Carefully enter all the necessary information.
- Whenever necessary, pay the application cost.
- Before the deadline, submit the online Application.
Notification Link Download – Click Here
Official website – Click Here