SSC CGL Notification 2022-2023 Apply Online
SSC CGL Notification 2022 is Now Available Staff Selection Commission holds the SSC CGL Exam.ssc-cgl-2022-notification-online-application-for-20000-posts every year for the Recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” Category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. The SSC CGL Exam is Divided into two Stages known as Tiers. The Entire registration and Communication Process Takes place online via the SSC official website @ssc.nic.in. Before being selected, candidates must pass each Stage of the SSC CGL exam in order to Advance to the next. On September 17, 2022, the SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF was Released for Filling 20,000 Vacancies (Tentative) at the official website @ssc.nic.in. SSC has also Revised the SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Selection Process Now, only two Tiers will be used to select Eligible Candidates.
దేశంలోని నిరుద్యోగ యువతకు స్టాఫ్ సెలక్షన్ కమిషన్ శుభవార్త అందించింది. వివిధ మంత్రిత్వ శాఖలు మరియు విభాగాల్లో ఖాళీగా ఉన్న 20 వేల ఉద్యోగాల భర్తీకి SSC జాబ్ నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదలైంది. కంబైన్డ్ గ్రాడ్యుయేట్ లెవెల్ ఎగ్జామినేషన్-2022 ద్వారా ఈ ఖాళీల భర్తీకి దరఖాస్తులను ఆహ్వానిస్తూ నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ చేయబడింది.
ఈ నోటిఫికేషన్ ద్వారా పోస్టల్ అసిస్టెంట్/సార్టింగ్ అసిస్టెంట్, అసిస్టెంట్, SI, టాక్స్ అసిస్టెంట్ C, UDC, అసిస్టెంట్, అకౌంటెంట్, ఆడిటర్, జూనియర్ స్టాటిస్టికల్ ఆఫీసర్ (JSO), ఇన్స్పెక్టర్, డివిజనల్ అకౌంటెంట్, అసిస్టెంట్ ఆడిట్ ఆఫీసర్, అసిస్టెంట్ అకౌంట్స్ ఆఫీసర్, అసిస్టెంట్ సెక్షన్ ఆఫీసర్, Asst . స్టాఫ్ సెలక్షన్ కమిషన్ ఎన్ఫోర్స్మెంట్ ఆఫీసర్, సీనియర్ సెక్రటేరియట్ అసిస్టెంట్/అప్పర్ డివిజన్ క్లర్క్, ఇన్స్పెక్టర్ ఆఫ్ ఇన్కమ్ టాక్స్ మొదలైన పోస్టులను భర్తీ చేస్తుంది.
SSC CGL 2022 Selection Procedure [Revised]
The SSC CGL 2022 Examination will be divided into four tiers, as shown below:
- Tier I: Computer-Based Exam (Qualifying in nature
- Tier-II: Paper I (required for all posts), Paper II for candidates applying for Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) positions in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, and Paper III for candidates applying for Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer positions.
- All candidates who have successfully applied for the SSC CGL exam will be assigned Roll Numbers and Admit Cards for the Computer Based Examination (Tier-I).
- Candidates will be Shortlisted for Tier-II And Tier-III Examinations Based on Their Performance in Tier-I.
- Paper-II of Tier-II (for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), Paper-III of Tier-II (for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer), and Paper-I of Tier-II will have separate cut-offs (i.e. for all other posts).
- Tier-II Examinations will be held for all candidates who Qualified or Passed Tier I.
- Tier II, Candidates will be Required to Take Papers I, II, and III. However, Only Those Candidates who have been shortlisted for the positions of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer will be required to take Papers II and III.
|SSC CGL Notification 2022- Overview|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||17th September to 08th October 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) is Regarded as one of the most important examinations for graduate students in India. Every year, the SSC conducts SSC CGL to Recruit Personnel for various positions in the Government of India Ministries and Departments, as well as its Subordinate Offices. SSC CGL 2022 will be a Fantastic opportunity for students who want to work in Reputed Central Government organisations. SSC fills Thousands of vacancies in Government Departments Each year. While a Government Job can help you Build a Stable Career, it also comes with a lot of Responsibilities.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) administers the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam to fill positions in various subordinate Services Such As
Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax Officers.
• Custom Preventive Officers in .
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI Officers.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement & Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant & Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C & AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant / Junior Accountant Officers.
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Date
SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 for the Tier-1 exam has been released along with the notification. As per the official notification, the tier-1 exam is expected to be held in December 2022. The admit card for the same will be released within 15 days from the exam date.
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022|
|Notification Release Date||17th September 2022|
|Online Application Process Starts||17th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th October 2022|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||08th October 2022 (11 pm)|
|Last date for payment through Challan||10th October 2022 (11 pm)|
|The window for Application Form Correction||12th to 13th October 2022|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Application Status||To be notified|
|SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 (Tier-1)||To be notified|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-I)||December 2022|
|SSC CGL Exam Date 2022 (Tier-II)||To be notified|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2022
In order to be eligible for the SSC CGL 2022, a candidate must meet four important criteria. The four parameters are as follows:
1. Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
2. Age Limit (as of 01/01/2022): The SSC CGL Exam 2022 has different age limits for different posts, which are listed below:
|Age group||Name of post||Department / Ministries||Class Fiction||Grade pay|
|18-27 years||Auditor||Officer under C&AG||“Group C”||INR: 2800|
|Auditor||Officer Under CGDA||“Group C”||INR: 2800|
|Auditor||Other Ministries/Dept.||“Group C”||INR: 2800|
|Accountant||Officer under C&AG||“Group C”||INR: 2800|
|Accountant / Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Dept.||“Group C”||INR: 2800|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division clerks||Central Govt. offices Ministries other than CSCS cadres||“Group C”||INR: 2400|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||“Group C”||INR: 2400|
|Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||“Group C”||INR: 2400|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||Date. General Border Road Organisation (MoD)
Only For Male Candidates
|“Group C”||INR: 2400|
|18-30 years||Inspector Posts||Department of Post.||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant||Other ministries / Dept. / Org.||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|20-27 years||Tax Assistant||CBEC||“Group C”||INR: 2400|
|20-30 years||Assistant Section officer||Central Secretariat Service||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant Section officer||Ministry of Railway||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant Section officer||Ministry of External Affairs||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant Section officer||AFHQ||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant||Other Ministries / Dept. / Org.||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Not Exceeding 30 years||Inspector, (Central Excise)||CBEC||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant||Other ministries / Dept. / Org.||“Group B”||INR: 4200|
|Inspector (Preventive officer)||CBEC||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Inspector (Examiner)||CBEC||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department Under CAG||“Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)”||INR: 4800|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||“Group B Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)”||INR: 4800|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries / Departments/ Organisations.||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Assistant / Superintendent||Other Ministries / Departments/ Organisations||“Group B”||INR: 4200|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||“Group C”||INR: 4600|
|Divisional Accountant||Officer under CAG||“Group B”||INR: 4200|
|Up to 30 years||Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||“Group B”||INR: 4600|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||“Group B”||INR: 4200|
|Up to 32 years||Junior Statistical Officer||M/O statistics & Prog. Implementation||“Group B”||INR: 4200|
The educational qualifications varies according to the post for SSC CGL 2022 and is listed below:
|SSC CGL Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Essential Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any subject from a Recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: CA/CS/MBA/Cost &
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||Bachelor Degree from any Recognized University
with minimum 60% in Mathematics in Class 12th
Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Statistics as
one of the subjects in graduation
|Compiler Posts||Bachelor Degree from any Recognized University
with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as
compulsory or Elective Subject
|All Other Posts||Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a
Recognized University or equivalent