AP TET Results 2022 – Download AP Teacher Eligibility Test Cutoff Marks & Merit List

AP TET Results - Download AP Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) Cut off marks & Merit List

AP TET Results 2022 for Paper 1, 2 – Download AP Teacher Eligibility Test Result, Cutoff Marks & Merit List@ aptet.apcfss.in. Andhra Pradesh has successfully conducted the AP Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET-2022) examination on 6th to 21st August, 2022 in various examination centers. AP TET conducted the written examination in three parts paper l and paper ll, III for selection of the candidates for the teacher’s posts. The Initial Key and the Final Keys are released Now AP Government Plans to Release AP TET Results 2022 today for AP TET Paper 1,2. ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ TET పరీక్ష ఫలితాల As per the recent reports from the DSE Board, the results of AP TET 2022 exam Results Release date 14th Sep 2022.

Download AP TET Official Final Key Paper 1, 2

AP TET Results 2022 – Check Andhra Pradesh TET Paper 1,2 Result @ aptet.apcfss.in | Download Rank Card & Merit List

Manabadi will be providing you the APTet Result 2022, AP TET Score Card 2022, AP TET marks sheet and AP Teacher eligibility Test results 2022 after release by AP Government. The qualified candidates will get pass certificate. Learn how to check APTET Result 2022, cutoff, pass certificate details and more information from this page. AP TET Results 2022 – Download AP Teacher Eligibility Test Cut off marks & Merit List Below.

APTET Result 2022 – Overview

Name of Organization Commissioner of School Education AP Teacher Recruitment Board
Post Name Teachers posts
Exam Name Teacher Eligibility Test
Mode Of Application Online CBT
Online submission of application 16th June 2022 to 16th July 2022
Online Mock Test Availability 26th July 2022
Schedule of AP TET Exam paper I &II 6th To 21st August 2022
Initial Answer Key Released On 31st August 2022
Objection Link From 1st to 7th September 2022
Final Answer Key 12th September 2022
Results Date 14th September 2022
Official Website www.aptet.apcfss.in

AP TET 2022 Cutoff Marks Category Wise of Paper 1, 2 & 3

APTET 2022 Results will be declared in the third week of June-2022. The criteria for considering pass in APTET are

Community Percentage of Passing Marks Passing Marks
OC 60% and above 90 marks
BC 50% and above 75 marks
SC 40% and above 60 marks
ST 40% and above 60 marks
Differently abled (PH) 40% and above 60 marks
Ex-servicemen 40% and above 60 marks

Weightage of APTET 2022 Result

The result of AP TET 2022 will hold 20% weightage in the teacher recruitment of the State Govt. The remaining 80% weightage shall be given to the written test in Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).

How to download the APTET 2022 Exam Result:

Candidates visit official website aptet.apcfss.in
Click on ‘APTET Results’ Link Page Button
Enter the Candidate Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth
Click on ‘Submit’ Button
Download and take a print out of the Results.

Candidates Appeared for the AP TET 2022 Examination (Region Wise)

Total Number of Applicants: 4,46,833
Number of Aspirants Appeared for the examination: 4,10,828
Percentage of Candidates Appeared for AP TET: 91.94%

S.No Paper Attended
1 Paper-I 1,71,052
2 Paper-II 1,81,304
3 Paper-III 58,472
Total 4,10,828

AP TET Result 2022 -Check TET Cutoff Marks of Paper 1, 2 Download @ aptet.apcfss.in

Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.