Telangana Teachers 50% attend to School from 21.09.2020 GO 120 as per Covid19 lackdown Unlock 4.0 Guidelines
TS Teachers 50% attend to School from 21.09.2020 GO 120 as per Covid19 Unlock 4.0 Guidelines : Telangana State Government issued Covid19 Unlock 4.0 Guidelines Vide GO MS No 120 Dated 31.08.2020. According to the TS Govt Guidelines mentioned in the GO, TS Teachers need to attend 50% to school from 21st September, 2020. TS issues unlock 4 Guidelines, Metro to run from Sept 7, 2020. The Guidelines Schools, Colleges, Educational Institutions will be remain Closed till 30th September and Cinema Halls, Swimming Pools, Entertainment Parks, Theatres will be kept close. The State Government on Tuesday allowed resumption of Metro Rail Services in the city beginning September 7 in a graded manner and set to allow all other activities after Sept 21st.
TS Teachers 50% attend to School from 21.09.2020 GO 120 as per Covid19 Unlock 4.0 Guidelines
- A Maximum of 50% Teaching Non Teaching staff may permitted to schools for Online Classes, tele counselling and related work
- Students from Class 9th to 12th may permit to visit School/ College to meet their teachers in outside of containment areas only
- Open air theatres will be permitted after 21.09.2020.
- TS Schools, Colleges, Educational Institutions will be remain Closed till 30th September
- Telangana Cinema Halls, Swimming Pools, Entertaiment Parks, Theatres will be kept close
Telangana GO Ms No 120, Dated:31.08.2020 (about Lockdown 4.0)
1. G.O.Ms.No.99, General Administration Department, Dt:31.07.2020.
2.From the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi, Order No.40-3/2020-DMA), dt:29.08.2020.
Get FREE Teachers News and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp Click Here to Register
1. In reference 1st read above orders were issued extending the lockdown till 31″ August, 2020 alongwith re-opening of activities in a calibrated manner in areas outside containment zones and TS Teachers 50% attend to School.
2. In reference 2 read above, the MHA has issued orders on guidelines regarding Unlock-4 and Lockdown in containment zones till 30 September, 2020 alongwith re-opening of activities in a calibrated manner in areas outside containment zones.
3. With a view to reopen prohibited activities in a phased manner in areas outside containment zones and to consolidate the measures related to lockdown related to lockdown in the state, the following guidelines are hereby issued inline with those issued by MHA in reference 2nd above.
The activities below shall remain prohibited throughout the State:
- i. Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions.
- ii. Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres and similar places,
In areas outside containment zones, all activities permitted prior to of lockdown measures will be allowed except those in para (4) above. However, the following activities shall be allowed to function with the stipulation of following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) as prescribed by Government from time to time.
- (a) Online / distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- (b) A maximum of 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff are permitted to be called to the schools at a time for online teaching / tele-counselling and related work, in areas outside the Containment Zones only, with effect from 21 September, 2020.
- (c) Students of classes 9 to 12 are permitted to visit their schools, in areas outside Containment Zones only, on voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers. This will be subject to written consent of their parents/ guardians and will be permitted with effect from 21th September, 2020.
- (d) Skill or Entrepreneurship training will be permitted in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIS), Short term training centers registered with State Skill Development Missions or other Ministries of State Governments. These will be permitted with effect from 21th September, 2020.
- (e) Higher Education Institutions only for research scholars (Ph.D) and post graduate students laboratory/ experimental works quiring from September, 2020.
SOP for Containment and Non-Containment Zones:
- Persons above the age of 65 years, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home, except for essential and health purposes.
- In respect of Containment Zones, strict lockdown shall be in force till September 30, 2020. Only essential activities shall be permitted.
- There shall be strict perimeter control to ensure that there is no movement of people in or out of these zones, except for medical emergencies and for maintaining the supply of essential goods and services. In the Containment Zones, there shall be intensive contact tracing, house to house surveillance, and other clinical interventions, as required.
- Buffer Zones shall be identified outside the Containment Zones, where new cases are more likely to occur. Within the buffer zones, restrictions, as considered necessary, may be put in place by the District authorities.