New Schooling System – NEP in AP – New Set up of Schools PP1-PP2- Primary – Secondary System in Telugu
AP New School System (NEP 2021) | PP1 – PP2 – Primary – Secondary Education System in Telugu : New Schooling System – NEP in AP – New Set up of Schools PP1-PP2- Primary – Secondary System (5+3+3+4 structure) Cir.No.172/A&I/2020, Dated:31/05/2021 YSR Pre primary schools and Foundational Schools, New Primary Schooling system, New High School Classes re arrangement from 2021 Complete details.
The Cabinet has given the green signal to the New Education Policy 2020. After How 34 years, education policy has changed. The salient features of the new education policy are as follows:
New Set up of Schools PP1- PP2 – Primary – Secondary System – AP New School System 2021
There will be three types of institutions i.e
- Pre Primary Schools (PP1 and PP2),
- Foundational Schools ( PP1, PP2, Preparatory Class I, Classes
- Secondary Schools ( Classes 3 to 10/12) under government sector.
- National Education Policy 2020 – Implementation plan for School Education – Transformation from 10+2 academic structure to 5+3+3+4 structure – guidelines issued and Downlaod pdf.
- AP New School System (NEP 2021) | PP1 – PP2 – Primary – Secondary Education System in Telugu.
YSR Pre primary schools and Foundational Schools inAP New School System
- All the eeisting Anganwadi Centers will function as YSR Pre Primary Schools with PP1 and PP2.
- The eeisting primary schools will have Preparatory 1st class, Class I and Class II and will be called Foundational Schools.
- As far as possible, the Anganwadi centers will be colocated in the schools. The colocation may be a) within the school building, b) within the school premises, c) adjacent to the school, d) within 1 KM from the location of the school building. In all such cases, the PP1 and PP2 of AWC (YSR Pre Primary School) and the Preparatory 1st class, Class I and II of the Primary School will be the combined unit of a foundational school.
- In each foundational school there will be one SGT and he will look after class I and II and in case the preparatory 1st class is introduced in the school, the manpower deployment will be separate.
The children now studying Class III to V in the eeisting primary schools will now move to the nearest UP school or High School. For this purpose, the nearest UP/High School within 3 KM radius of the existing primary school be identifed.
5 Years Fundamental
- 1. Nursery @ 4 Years
- 2. Jr KG @ 5 Years
- 3. Sr KG @ 6 Years
- 4. Std 1st @ 7 Years
- 5. Std 2nd @ 8 Years
3 Years Preparatory
- 6. Std 3rd @ 9 Years
- 7. Std 4th @ 10 Years
- 8. Std 5th @ 11 Years
3 Years Middle
- 9. Std 6th @ 12 Years
- 10.Std 7th @ 13 Years
- 11.Std 8th @ 14 Years
4 Years Secondary
- 12.Std 9th @ 15 Years
- 13.Std SSC @ 16 Years
- 14.Std FYJC @ 17Years
- 15.STD SYJC @ 18 Years
Special and important things :
- Board will be in 12th class only, MPhil will be closed, college degree of 4 years End of 10th board, MPhil will also be closed,
- Now students up to 5th will be taught in mother tongue, local language and national language only. The rest of the subject, even if it is English, will be taught as one subject.
- Now only the board exam has to be given in 12th. Whereas before it was mandatory to take 10th board exam, which will not be there now
- Exams will be in semester from 9th to 12th class.
- Schooling will be under 5 + 3 + 3 + 4 formula.
The college degree will be for 3 and 4 years. That is, you will get a certificate in the first year of graduation,
- a diploma in the second year,
- a degree in the third year.
- 3 year degree is for students who do not have to take higher education. On the other hand, students doing higher education have to do a 4 year degree.
- Students pursuing 4 year degree will be able to do MA in one year .
- Students no longer have to do MPhil. Rather MA students will now be able to do PHD directly .
- 10th will not have board exam.
- Students will be able to do other courses in between.
- By 2035, the gross enrollment ratio in higher education will be 50 per cent. On the other hand, under the new education policy, if a student wants to do another course in the middle of a course, he can take a break from the first course for a limited time and do the second course.
- Many improvements have also been made in higher education
- Graded academic, administrative and financial autonomy.
- In addition e-courses will be introduced in regional languages. Virtual labs will be developed.
- A National Educational Scientific Forum (NETF) will be launched. There are 45 thousand colleges in the country
- Government, private, deemed institutions will have the same rules
NEP 2020 అమలు లో భాగంగా రాష్ట్ర విద్యా శాఖ జారీ చేసిన సర్కులర్ 172 తేదీ.31.05.21 నందలి కొన్ని ముఖ్యాంశాలు
వచ్చే విద్యా సంవత్సరం నుండి రాష్ట్రంలో మూడు రకాల పాఠశాలలు మాత్రమే ఉంటాయి.
- 1.Pre Primary (PP1,PP2)
- 2.Foundation(Preparatory 1,1,2)
- 3.High Schools(3 to 10/12)
- ఇకపై ప్రైమరీ స్కూల్స్ లో 2 వ తరగతి వరకు మాత్రమే ఫౌండేషనల్ స్కూల్స్ గా ఉంటాయి
- అంగన్వాడీ లు YSR ప్రీ ప్రైమరీ స్కూల్స్ గా పనిచేస్తాయి….
- ఫౌండేషనల్ స్కూల్స్ లో 1,2 తరగతులకు ఒక SGT మాత్రమే ఉంటారు .
- ఏ పాఠశాలల నుండి 3 నుండి 5 తరగతులు షిఫ్ట్ అవుతాయో ఆ తరగతులు భోదించే ఉపాధ్యాయులు కూడా హైస్కూల్ కు షిఫ్ట్ అవుతారు.
- 3 కి.మీ. పరిధి లోని ప్రాధమిక పాఠశాలలలోని 3 నుండి 5 తరగతులు అన్నీ సమీప UP / హైస్కూల్ లో Merge అవుతాయి.
- 3 నుండి 5 తరగతులు కలవడం వల్ల UP స్కూల్స్ లో రోల్ 150 దాటితే వాటిని హైస్కూల్స్ గా చేస్తారు.
- Habitation లో 1 కి.మీ పరిధిలో ఫౌండేషనల్ స్కూల్స్ , 3 కి.మీ. పరిధిలో Secondary స్కూల్స్ విద్యార్థులకు అందుబాటులో వుండాలి.
- ప్రైమరీ స్కూల్స్ లో 1:30 రేషియో లో ఉపాధ్యాయులు ఉంటారు… ఆ పై స్థాయిలలో 1:35, 1:40 రేషియో లో ఉపాధ్యాయులు ఉంటారు.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|