How to Apply Online Process YSR AASARA 2020 – AP Aasara Scheme Guidelines Financial Assistance to Poor women
YSR Aasara Pathakam 2020 YSR Support Online Application Form, Check Application Status, Selection list, Beneficiary list & Eligibility official list at Navashkam website. YSR AASARA Apply Process 2020 – AP Aasara Scheme Guidelines Financial Assistance to Poor women in AP. YSR Asara Scheme is one of the welfare schemes that were promised by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and incorporated in the YSR Congress Party’s election manifesto as ‘Navaratnalu’. AP YSR AASARA providing financial assistance Rural Urban poor women.
YSR AASARA Apply Scheme Guidelines Financial Assistance to Poor women in SHG Groups. Introduction of new Scheme named as “YSR AASARA” under Navaratnalu – Providing financial assistance to Rural and Urban poor women in Self Help Groups who availed bank loans for financial needs – Reimbursement of entire bank outstanding amount as on 11.04.2019 in four instalments from the financial year 2020 21through respective Welfare Corporations. Eligibility for YSR AASARA Scheme, Operational Guidelines, Modalities are issued.
Get FREE Teachers News and Job Alerts Directly on WhatsApp Click Here to Register
- G.O.Ms.No: 654 Dated:21 08 2020 PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD.I) DEPARTMENT
- G.O.MS.No. 655 Dated: 22 08 2020 PANCHAYAT RAJ AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT (RD.I) DEPARTMENT
YSR AASARA Scheme Guidelines Financial Assistance to Poor women in SHG Groups
AP YSR AASARA Apply Process 2020 – AP Government has decided to introduce a new scheme named as “YSR AASARA” under Navaratnalu, for providing the financial assistance to Rural and Urban poor women in Self Help Groups who availed bank finance to meet their financial needs by reimbursement of entire bank outstanding amount as on 11 04 2019.
డ్వాక్రా మహిళలకు వైఎస్సార్ ఆసరా అర్హతలు :
- కొత్తగా వైఎస్సార్ ఆసరాకు అప్లై చేయాలనుకునే వారికి జూన్ 12, 2020 నాటికి 45 సంవత్సరాలు పూర్తి అయ్యుండాలి.
- అలాగే 12 జూన్ 2020 నాటికి 60 సంవత్సరాలు పూర్తి కాకూడదు.
- గత ఆరు నెలల సరాసరి విద్యుత్ వినియోగం 300 యూనిట్ల కంటే మించరాదు
- కుటుంబంలో ఎవరూ ప్రభుత్వ ఉద్యోగులు, ఆదాయ పన్ను చెల్లించేవారు ఉండరాదు.
- కుటుంబ సభ్యుల మీద మాగాణి 3 ఎకరాలు,మెట్ట 10 ఎకరాలు, రెండూ కలిపి 10 ఎకరాలు మించరాదు.
- వివిధ కారణాల చేత తెల్ల రేషన్ కార్డు Ineligible అయిన వారు అనర్హులు.
- ఇది వరకే చేయూతకు అప్లై చేసి INELIGIBLE అయిన వారు మరోసారి దరఖాస్తు చేయడానికి వీలు లేదు.
- డ్వాక్రా మహిళలకు, విద్యార్థులకు ఏపీ ప్రభుత్వం గుడ్ న్యూస్ అందించింది.
- నవరత్నాల్లో మరో హామీని అమలు చేసే దిశగా నిర్ణయం తీసుకుంది.
- ఇవాళ సీఎం అధ్యక్షతన నిర్వహించిన కేబినెట్ సమావేశంలో ‘వైఎస్ఆర్ ఆసరా’ పధకానికి ఆమోదముద్ర వేసింది.
- ఈ పధకం ద్వారా డ్వాక్రా మహిళలకు నాలుగేళ్లలో రూ. 27 వేల కోట్లకుపైగా లబ్ది చేకూరనుంది.
Important Dates of AP Aasara Scheme
- సెప్టెంబర్ 11న వైఎస్సార్ ఆసరా పథకాన్ని లాంఛనంగా ప్రారంభించనున్నారు.
- రాష్ట్రవ్యాప్తంగా వైఎస్సార్ ఆసరా ద్వారా లబ్ధి పొందుతున్న మహిళల ప్రాథమిక జాబితాలను ఈనెల
- 25న అన్ని గ్రామ, వార్డు సచివాలయాల్లో ఉంచనున్నారు.
- సెప్టెంబర్ నెల 28న స్థానికంగా సోషల్ ఆడిట్ నిర్వహించి..
- 29న లబ్ధిదారుల జాబితాలు గ్రామ, వార్డు సచివాలయాలతో పాటు సెర్ప్, మెప్మా వెబ్సైట్లలో ఉంచుతారు.
How to Contact Names are not on the list
అర్హత ఉండీ ఆ జాబితాలో పేరు లేని వారి నుంచి ఫిర్యాదుల స్వీకరణకు సెర్ప్, మెప్మాలు జిల్లా స్థాయిలో ప్రత్యేక గ్రీవెన్స్ సెల్ ఏర్పాటు చేయాలని ప్రభుత్వం ఆదేశించింది. స్పందన కాల్ సెంటర్, సెర్ప్, మెప్మా ప్రధాన కార్యాలయాల్లోనూ ఫిర్యాదులు స్వీకరిస్తారు.
Guidelines for Implementation of YSR Aasara Scheme
Title of the Scheme: The scheme is named as “YSR AASARA”.
Objective of the Scheme : The objective of the scheme is to reimburse the entire bank outstanding loan amount as on 11.04.2019 directly to the Groups Savings accounts of the SHG women in four instalments from financial year 2020 21 through the respective welfare Corporations. This will create access to enhanced livelihood opportunities, income generation and wealth creation at the household level, on a sustainable basis leading to better standards of living of poor SHG members both in rural and urban areas. III.
Overview of the Scheme
Name of the Scheme : YSR Aasara Pathakam 2020
Sponsoring : Government Andhra Pradesh State Government
Beneficiaries : DWACRA Women of Andhra Pradesh
YSR AASARA Apply Process 2020 – Aasara Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Women SHGs which have availed bank finance under SHG BANK LINKAGE SCHEME from Scheduled Commercial Banks, Regional Rural Banks and Cooperative Banks having bank loan outstanding balance as on 11.04.2019 in the state of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under this Scheme.
Important features of the YSR Aasara scheme
- Main objective of the scheme – The main focus of scheme launch is to improve financial condition and empower women in Andhra Pradesh.
- Benefits offered by the scheme – The state government shall pay the loans taken by the women to help them improve their financial condition.
- Loan pay off – The scheme is to pay off the loan amounts of DWCRA women in installments till 11th April, 2019.
- Target group of the scheme – Women belonging to DWCRA (SHG) group in Andhra Pradesh. It shall cover up almost 9, 33, 180 groups of women
- Total money to be given by state government – From 27, 169 crores, the government will be giving rupees 6, 792, 21 crores.
List of documents
- ID Proof of the Applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- DWACRA Group Photo
- Passport Size Photos of the Applicant
- Birth Certificate
- a. After finalizing the bank loan outstanding amount as on 11.04.2019 based on the Bank certification and SHG confirmation, CC has to obtain member wise loan outstanding details from the SHGs also need to collect caste and sub caste details of respective SHG members along with Aadhar number and individual Savings Bank account details of member.
- b. CC/CO has to enter all the SHG member loan outstanding details as on 11.04.2019, caste and sub caste details, SHG members Aadhar details.
- c. APM / TMC has to verify the same and approve.
- d. The Project Director shall verify the SHG members list, approve the same and forward to SERP / MEPMA for onward submission to respective corporations for sanction of amount.
- e. Approved final SHG members list shall be displayed in the Village/ Ward secretariat VO/SLF.
- f. It shall also be noted that eligibility criteria and method of applying for the scheme shall be published in the Village/Ward secretariat VO/SLF to facilitate any SHG/SHG member who fulfils the eligible criteria to enroll in case her name is missing in the list.
SHG Loan amount outstanding balance ineligible under the Scheme
- a. The Bank loan outstanding against any SHG which was classified as Non Performing Assets (NPA) by the financial institution as on 11.04.2019 is not eligible as the groups would have disintegrated long ago itself.
- b. Loan accounts closed on or before 11.04.2019 and loans availed after 11.04.2019 are not eligible, as the Scheme is applicable to loan amount outstanding as on 11.04.2019.
Grievances Redressal Mechanism
- a. The aggrieved SHG can give representation to APM, Area Coordinator, Project Director DRDA/PO ITDA at the respective districts in rural areas.
- b. Urban SHGs can give representation to Community Organizer, City Mission Manager, Project Director, MEPMA at the respective Town/Cities.
- c. Grievances shall also be accepted at Spandana call centre, Collectorate of the respective districts, SERP Head Office Vijayawada and MEPMA Head Office Guntur.
- d. The Nodal officer for addressing the grievances is Project Director DRDA/Project Officer, ITDA/Project Director MEPMA at district level.
- e. All complaints received at all levels shall be forwarded to PD DRDA/PO ITDA/PD MEPMA as the case may be for redressal.
- f. If any Grievance is unresolved at district level of PD DRDA/PO ITDA /PD MEPMA should recommend/forward the grievance to SERP/MEPMA State Office to resolve the issue.
- g. After redressal of the complaint at state level, the same may be informed to PD DRDA/PO ITDA /PD MEPMA as the case may be and they should intimate the result to the complainant.
YSR AASARA Apply Process Other Criteria
- a. SHG member can utilize this amount for any purpose of her choice without any restrictions.
- b. Banks should not withhold the amount released under “YSR AASARA” scheme in the SHG Member SB account for any reason.
- c. Banks should not adjust amount released under “YSR AASARA” scheme to the loan account of the group/individual loan outstanding of the members / loan outstanding of the family members.
- d. The amount credited in SHG member SB account under “YSR AASARA” Scheme should be recorded in the minutes book of the SHG and individual pass books.
YSR AASARA Apply Process Public Information:
- a. The SERP/MEPMA shall place the list of all eligible SHGs under “YSR AASARA” scheme in their respective websites
- b. A copy of the same shall be displayed at the Village Secretariat in rural areas and Municipal office or ward office in the municipal areas.
- c. Wide publicity should be given on implementation of the scheme through Village Volunteers in rural areas & Ward Volunteers in urban areas.
- d. Field staff of SERP/MEPMA should create awareness among SHGs /SHG members on the guidelines and implementation of the scheme.
- e. The SERP/MEPMA should be give extensive publicity in close coordination with the I&PR department and intensive campaign to disseminate the scheme guidelines
Payment through the respective Corporations:
- a. The corporation concerned shall generate bills in CFMS portal duly uploading the eligible SHG members data with eligible amount for release by the Finance Department towards “YSR AASARA”.
- b. Upon release of the amount by Finance Department through CFMS the amount shall be remitted into the unencumbered bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- c. Upon successful payment of the amount, SMS shall be sent to mobile phones of the beneficiaries, intimating them the remittance of the amount.
- d. Payment Remittance Acknowledgements shall be generated at the Village / Ward VO/TLF Secretariats and the same shall be handed over to the beneficiaries concerned, by the Village / Ward VO/TLF Volunteers concerned along with the message of the Hon’ble Chief Minister in the form of a letter.
Implementation & Monitoring Mechanism:
- a. SERP in rural areas and MEPMA in urban areas shall be the implementing & monitoring Agency and identification of eligible SHG/ SHG member for the scheme.
- b. Data updation shall be carried out in the web application in prescribed screens and specific formats.
- c. Payments are processed by respective departments through the Welfare Corporations and credited electronically into the unencumbered bank accounts of beneficiaries.
- d. AP Centre for Financial Systems and Services (APCFSS) shall provide required technical support for implementation of the scheme.
YSR Aasara Pathakam Frequently asked Questions
Question : How to apply online for YSR Aasara Pathakam?
Answer: There is no online process for applying the YSR Aasara Scheme, and the applicants can apply the scheme offline by visiting the nearest Bank.
Question : Can I apply for the YSR Aasara Pathakam without being a member of the DWACRA Mahila Group?
Answer: No, applicants are not eligible if they are not enrolled in the DWACRA Mahila Group.
Question: What is the YSR Aasara scheme?
Answer: Under the scheme state govt is to pay off the loan amounts of DWCRA women in installments.
Question : Who are the beneficiaries of the YSR Aasara scheme?
Ans: DWCRA and SHG women.
Question : How much loan will pay off under YSR Aasara scheme?
Answer: till 11th April loan amount will pay off.
Question : When will launching the YSR Aasara scheme?
Answer: 11th September
Question : How can an applicant check the Status of the YSR Aasara Scheme?
Answer: The applicants can check the Status of the YSR Aasara Scheme with the help of the acknowledge provided by the Bank.
Question : What is the benefit of applying the YSR Aasara Scheme?
Answer: The beneficiary’s bank loans are waived off under the YSR Aasara Pathakam.