AP YSR Asara Scheme 2022
AP YSR Asara Scheme 2022 YSR Asara Pathakam Application Form | YSR Asara Pathakam Application Status | AP YSR Asara Pathakam Login Process To assist the women of this state, the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has launched a new scheme that will assist women in clearing their bank debts. In this article, we will share with you the details of the scheme announced by the Andhra Pradesh Government to assist women who have taken out bank loans. The scheme’s goal is to provide money to women so that they can live their lives without difficulty. The details about the objective benefits and the step-by-step procedure for applying for the YSR Asara Pathakam 2021 are provided below.
YSR Asara Pathakam Scheme is presented by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, as promised in the election manifesto under the flagship programme of Navaratnalu. Under this prestigious programme, the government will clear DWCRA women’s outstanding debts with banks until April 11, 2019. The dues will be declared in four instalments for all beneficiaries. The government has approved a total of Rs27,169 crore over a four-year period. On 11 September 2020, Rs 6,792.21 crore was sanctioned to DWCRA women for the first instalment in 2020-21. This scheme benefits 9,33,180 groups with approximately 90 lakh members.
What exactly is the AP YSR Asara Scheme? 2022
The YSR Aasara Scheme is one of nine schemes announced by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his election manifesto, also known as Navaratnalu. In this article, we will go over the scheme’s details, benefits, application procedure, application status, and more. If you live in Andhra Pradesh and want to learn more about the scheme, you’ve come to the right place. With the best of our abilities, we will attempt to provide all information related to the scheme as announced by the government in this article. You should read the following section of this article.
YSR Asara Scheme OverView
|Article||YSR Aasara Scheme|
|Objective||To Empower woman|
|Launched By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Woman of the state|
|Launched on||9th September 2020|
|Implement on||11th September 2020|
YSR Asara Scheme Goals
As we all know, many women in the state of Andhra Pradesh are forced to take loans at exorbitant interest rates in order to meet their day-to-day needs, but they are unable to repay the debts of these loans. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched the YSR Asara Scheme to help women get out of debt from these loans. The government will reimburse women’s outstanding loans under this scheme in order to keep them out of debt.
The primary goal of this scheme is to socially and economically empower women.
They will be able to live a stress-free life thanks to this scheme.
They will be able to meet their day-to-day needs by utilising the amount of instalment provided by the government.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Asara Scheme Benefits and Features
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Aasara Scheme, which will provide financial benefits to women.
- This scheme will provide financial assistance to destitute women (SHGs) in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- This will give the women of the state a sense of empowerment and self-reliance, and they will be able to pay off their high-interest debts.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has decided to spend Rs 25,383 crore under this scheme over the next four years.
- Only 90,000 women will benefit from this AP YSR Aasara Yojana.
- Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy ji has released 6345.87 crore for the first instalment for the state’s destitute women (SHGs).
- The money from the YSR Asara Scheme 2022 will be transferred directly to women’s bank accounts in four instalments.
Requirements for Eligibility
Before applying for the AP YSR Asara Yojana, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. This scheme will only consider and benefit fully qualified women. The government has announced a specific eligibility criterion for beneficiaries of this scheme. Examine the eligibility requirements listed below.
- This scheme is only available to state women.
- The applicant must be employed by a SHG (Self-help Group) in Andhra Pradesh.
- Permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh should be eligible for this scheme.
- The beneficiary’s minimum and maximum ages should be 45 and 60 years old, respectively.
- The beneficiary must be from a disadvantaged section of society, such as a Schedule
- Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes/Economically Backward Sections.
- Applicants must have a bank account that is active.
YSR Aasara Scheme Online Application Procedure
To apply for the YSR Asara Yojana, please follow the steps below:
- First and foremost, you must go to the official website of the YSR Aasara Yojana. Now, on the home page, click on Apply Online.
- When you click on the above link, a new form will appear on your screen.
- Now, carefully fill in all of the information requested on the application form, such as name, father/husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information, etc.
- You must also upload the documents requested in the application form. • Finally, click Submit to submit the application.
YSR Aasara Scheme Offline Application Process
To apply for the YSR Asara Scheme offline, you must first visit your local bank.
• Get the Asara Scheme application form from the bank now.
• Now carefully fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
• After completing the application form, all necessary documents must be attached.
• Now you must submit the application to the bank, and the bank officer will issue you an acknowledgment card.
• You must now secure this acknowledgment card, as it will allow you to check your status.
YSR Asara Yojana Documents Required
To be eligible for this scheme, the applicant must submit the following documents
- Mobile Number
- Loan certificate
- Aadhar Card
- SC/ST/BC/Minority community certificate
- Loan certificate
1)What exactly is the Ysr Asara Scheme?
The YSR Aasara programme was launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to improve the productivity of Self Help Groups (SHGs) by reimbursing outstanding loans and to improve the lifestyle of urban and rural women. Aasara, YSR Project type. SHG women’s welfare scheme
2)How do I locate my YSR Asara eligibility list?
Eligibility Criteria for the YSR Asara Scheme
- The applicants must be Andhra Pradesh residents.
- Women must participate in Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
- An Aadhaar Card is required for the candidate.
- She must have a cell phone number.
- Bank loan documents are required.