YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2022
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme 2022 Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy distributed Rs.261.51 crore to 2,61,516 beneficiaries under the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme on Friday at a rate of Rs 10,000 per beneficiary.
Speaking at a public meeting here on the occasion, he said it was one of the election promises he kept within four months of taking office. “We put this scheme in place even during COVID.” Ours is a poor-government. people’s During the last three years, we have credited Rs.1.65 lakh crore directly to the beneficiaries’ accounts. No bribes, no discrimination based on party or caste. The welfare schemes are available to all eligible beneficiaries. “This is the difference between the previous administration and ours,” he said.
YSR Law Nestham Scheme 2022
The YSR Vahana Mitra was given to the beneficiaries so that they could receive financial assistance if they worked as auto-rickshaw or taxi drivers in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The third phase of the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme provides financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per year. The date of transfer of the assistance amount to all beneficiaries will be June 15, 2021, and Rs. 248.47 crore will be transferred to the bank accounts of 248468 beneficiaries. Due to the coronavirus pandemic unemployment statistics, the government has credited this amount in advance to all beneficiaries.
Update on the Vahana Mitra Scheme
The YSR Government has announced the fourth phase of the scheme for the state’s taxi/cab/auto drivers. This time, the scheme aims to cover all such drivers who are facing unemployment and financial difficulties as a result of the country’s ongoing lockdown. The plan will include all owners and drivers of such vehicles whose primary occupation is driving. The secretaries at the ward and village levels will oversee the entire application process.
Phase 2 Installation of the AP Auto Driver Scheme
In the first year of the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme 2022, the government distributed 10000 rupees to approximately 2,363,43 beneficiaries. In the second phase of this scheme, the number of beneficiaries has grown to around 2,73,4076. Because many auto drivers have yet to apply for this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has extended the application deadline to July 4, 2015. With this extension, approximately 11,501 new beneficiaries have been added. On November 9, 2020, the Government of Andhra Pradesh transferred Rs. 10,000 to the bank accounts of the 11,501 recipients. And the total amount of financial assistance provided to beneficiaries under this scheme is approximately Rs. 510 crore.
YSR jalakala Free Borewell Scheme 2022
Vahana Mitra Scheme OverView
|Name of the scheme||YSR Vahana Mitra 2022|
|Launched by||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Launched for||Self-owned Taxi, Auto, Maxi Cab driver|
Payments Under the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
On Thursday, June 4, Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy distributed the annual portion of this scheme. As previously stated, the beneficiaries will receive a monetary benefit of Rs 10,000 per year. This sum has been divided over four months because auto drivers were unable to work during the previous month’s lockdown. The Chief Minister has distributed approximately Rs. 262.49 crore to approximately 2,62,493 beneficiaries.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme AP Highlights
The primary goal: of the aforementioned scheme is to assist people involved in taxi and auto driving. Four lakh people in the state will benefit if the plan is carried out successfully.
State government financial assistance: The recipients chosen under the state government’s plan will receive Rs 10,000 per year. The state government has allocated 400 crore rupees for this scheme, according to the scheme’s rules.
Monitoring the scheme: The state government has assigned the responsibility of moving magistrates and regional authorities for better plan checking. It includes checking the application procedure and completing it correctly. Regardless, the authority will thoroughly examine the plan’s applications.
The scheme’s rules state that the driver’s family will be considered as a single unit. Whether two people have decided on plan profits by a similar family, the two will be qualified to benefit from the plan benefits.
Scheme of Vahana Mitra Eligibility and required documentation
- The applicant must be an AP State resident.
- The Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The Applicant’s name should appear on the ration card.
- The applicant must be from a low-income family.
- The applicant must drive an auto, cab, or taxi.
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Advantages
The following are the general characteristics of the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme, as explained below:
- The State Government has estimated that the annual expenditure for this scheme will be Rs.400 crore. This Auto and Taxi Cab Drivers Scheme would benefit approximately 4 lakh people.
- The government provides subsidised financial assistance to state drivers, as well as financial assistance for insurance, vehicle repairs, and fitness.
- The scheme will provide financial assistance to people living below the poverty line (BPL) for vehicle repairs.
- These schemes will contribute to the overall development of the state while also raising living standards.
- Entrepreneurs from BPL families can apply for up to Rs.10,000 in vehicle expenses under this Scheme.
- The scheme is primarily aimed at people who drive commercial vehicles and rely on them for a living.
- The family driver will be treated as a single unit for the purposes of this scheme. If the same family owns multiple commercial taxis/cabs/autos, the amount will be split equally.
- The DTC/MVI/RTO Transport offices will provide detailed instructions for completing the Application Form online.
- The village/ward volunteers will verify the beneficiary’s eligibility through the Village Secretariat/Commissioner of Municipality and the Municipal Corporation by the District Collector.
Vahana Mitra Scheme Required Documents
When applying for this scheme, the following documents must be submitted:
- An individual’s Aadhaar Card (Aadhar Card of the applicant should be linked with the Driving Licens)
Driving License BPL / White Ration Card
- The applicant’s income certificate
- Vehicle Papers proving ownership of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- Unused bank account within 15 days of applying for the specific scheme
Online Application for the AP Auto Driver Scheme
If you meet the above eligibility criteria, you can apply for the YSR Vahana Mitra by following the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department. The website’s homepage will then appear in front of you.
- On the website’s homepage, select “Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles.” Following that, a new page will appear in front of you.
- On this page, select the Online Applications Sections option, and a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will find an application form. Fill out this form with all of the required information and then click the preview tab.
- Now, double-check the entered information and click the submit tab to submit your application.
- Finally, your application id and other information will be shown to you. You can print it after downloading it.
Offline Application Form for YSR Vahana Mitra
To apply for the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme, please follow the steps below.
- To begin, go to the Community Service Centres, e-Seva centres, Mee-Seva centres, and Navasakam website and download the application form. You can also download the application form by clicking on the link provided below.
- Now, carefully fill out all of the information requested on the application form.
- All important documents must be attached to the application form after it has been completed.
- You must now submit your application to the appropriate Village or Ward Volunteers or Village Secretaries.
1)What exactly is the Vahana Mitra Scheme?
The AP government provides an annual cash assistance of Rs 10,000 to auto, taxi, and maxi driver/owners through the YSR Vahana Mitra programme. The AP state government’s goal with this scheme was to increase income and reduce taxi maintenance costs by providing financial assistance to financially challenged taxi drivers.
How can I find out the whereabouts of YSR Vahana Mitra?
You can also look up YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status 2021 by entering the application ID and Aadhaar number, then clicking the search button. The state government of Andhra Pradesh will launch Vahana Mitra Phase 4 in 2022.