AP Contract Employees Time Scale GO 5 in AP PRC 2022 – 11th PRC Contract Employees Minimum Pay Scale : 11th PRC – RPS-2022- AP Govt Contract Employees Minimum Time Scale in PRC 2022 GO 5 Dated 17-01-2022. AP Govt Contract Employees Minimum Time Scale in PRC 2022 GO 5 Finance Department Contract Employment – 11th PRC – Extension of Minimum of Time Scale to the Contractual employees working in the Government Departments, Universitles, Societies, KGBV and Model Schools in the Revised Pay Scales, 2022-Orders- Issued.
RPS 2022 recommendations on Contract and Outsourcing Employees Salary Hike and Other benefits. After a long time, the salaries of Contract and outsourcing employees in the state will increase. Govenment of AP Sanction the Minimum of Time Scale to contract employees and sanctioning 180 days of paid maternity leave to the married women contract or outsourcing employees for their first two deliveries and Ex-gratia with effect from 01.04.2019 as per GO 40.
Andra Pradesh Contract Employees Time Scale GO 5 in AP PRC 2022 – 11th PRC Contract Employees Minimum Pay Scale
Read the following:
- 1. G.O.Ms.No.75, G.A (Spl.A). Department, dated: 28.05.2018.
- 2.G.O. Ms. No.22, Finance (PC-TA) Department, dated: 01.04.2021.
- 3.G.O.Ms.No.40, Finance (HR.I-Pig &Policy) Department, Dt. 18.06.2021.
- 4.G.O.Ms.No.1, Finance (PC-TA) Department, Dt. 17.01.2022.
Minimum Time Scale GO 5 Details
|Name of the GO||AP Contract employee Mimimum Time Scale Salary Enhanced GO.5|
|Title||AP Contract employees Remuneration|
|Subject||AP Contract employee Salary hiked with Time Scale|
|PRC Name||AP RPS 2022 (AP PRC 2022)|
|GO Number||GO.5 Contract and outsourcing employee Salary|
|Download GO.5||Download the AP PRC Contract and outsourcing employee Salary GO.5|
1. The Government has constituted 11th Pay Revision Commission (PRC), the reference first cited, with detailed terms of reference relating to pay and emoluments of employees and pensioners. The Pay Revision Commission submitted its report to the Government on 5 October, 2020.
2. In the reference second read above, the Government constituted a Committee of Secretaries to examine the recommendations of the 11 PRC.
3. In the reference third read above, keeping in view the welfare of the Contract employees, the Government have issued comprehensive orders for payment of Minimum of Time Scale (MTS) in Revised Pay Scales, 2015.
4. The Government, after careful examination, hereby order for the extension of Minimum of Time Scale (MTS) in Revised Pay Scales, 2022 w.e.f 01.01.2022 (January 2022 Pay) to the Contract employees engaged in the Government Departments, Universities, Societies, KGBV and Model Schools in the respective relevant posts in which the employees are working.
5. All the Secretariat Departments & the Heads of Departments shall take further necessary action in the matter accordingly.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|