AP KGBV Admissions 2024 – Apply Online for 6th, 7th and 8th Class Admission 12-03-2024 to 11-04-2024

AP KGBV Admission Apply online

AP KGBV Admissions 2024 – Apply Online for 6th, 7th and 8th Class

AP KGBV Admissions for 6th to 8th Class 12-03-2024 to 11-04-2024  2024 Samagra Shiksha Andhra Pradesh Has Issued an Admission Notification For Admission into 6th Class, 7th class, 8th class and 9th Class of the Admission year 2024. Admission is under Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya. AP KGBV Admissions 2023.AP KGBV Admissions 2024 – Apply Online.


SSC Exam Center Software 2024: Download (Updated)

AP KGBV Admissions 2024 – Apply Online KGBV  Functioning in the State Covering 26 Districts. AP KGBV Admissions 2024 Apply Online for 6th, 7th and 8th Class Admission Test Details Download here. Samagra Shiksha is inviting Applications From the students who want to take admission for 6th to 8th class. Eligible students can register for admission process for AP KGBV Admissions 2024.  Students must read the Entire article carefully, if they found eligible for the admission process, then they can apply for AP KGBV Admissions 2024.

Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya

Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) is a Scheme launched, For Setting up Residential Schools For Girls @ Upper Primary level  Belonging  to the SC, ST, OBC and Minority Communities. This Scheme is Being implemented in Across the state where the Female Rural literacy is Below the National Average and Gender gap in literacy is Above the National Average. The Scheme provides for a Minimum Reservation of 75% of the Seats for Girls Belonging to SC, ST, OBC or Minority Communities and priority for the Remaining 25%, to Girls From Families Below Poverty Line.

AP KGBV Admissions 2024 – Overview:

Notification for AP KGBVs 6th, 7th, and 8th Class Admissions 2024, as well as Online Applications  Admissions to AP KGBV 6th Class 2024, Application Form http://apkgbvs.in/  Admissions to AP KGBVs 6th Class 2024, Admissions to AP KGBVs 6th, 7th, and 8th Classes 2024 Admission Application Forms 2024 (NON-OSC), 2024 (OSC) AP KGBV Selection list (Result) 2024.

Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) invites applications for sixth-grade admission. The AP Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas AP KGBVs 6th Class and 7th, 8th Class Admissions 2024 Notification for Admission into class 6th Admissions and also 7th, 8th Class in the KGBVs and Applications are invited from Eligible Girls for Admission into class VI and 7th, 8th Class.  

Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) schools located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The AP KGBV notification for 6th class admission for the academic year 2024  has been released. Check the online application deadline for AP KGBV 6th class admissions 2024, as well as the application form. Criteria for admission to AP KGBV in 2024

Conducting Authority AP Samagra Shiksha
Name of the Test KGBV Admissions
Admission 6th, 7th, 8th Classes
Official Website https://apkgbv.apcfss.in/
Application Starts 12-03-2024 
Last Date For Application 11-04-2024 

Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Andhra Pradesh had given an admission notification regarding filling up of seats in 6th class to 8th Class under Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV). Candidates who are in the age group of 10 to 14 years are only Eligible to Apply for this Admission process.

Special Features of KGBV Admission:

  • Candidates can apply through online mode only
  • Selected candidates for admission will be informed through their mobile number
  • Students can also check their name in the Notice Board of the concerned school.
  • Candidates can contact 9494383617 or 9490782111 for any query regarding admission process
  • Orphans, SC/ ST/ Minority Candidates, School Dropout candidates can apply for KGBV Admission Process
  • Total students per class is 40 in each class, i.e. 6th class, 7th class and 8th class.
  • First preference will be given to the candidates who are in the same Mandal.
  • First of all OSC Students will be considered for admission process
  • Orphans and Semi Orphans are also considered later.
  • 50% of the seats will offer to SC and ST Category candidates.
  • Students who applied from Mandal with low literacy will get more preference and highest chance to get admission.

Special Features provided by KGBV Schools:

  • Free Textbooks & Uniforms
  • Medical Facility
  • Residential Schooling
  • Continuous Evaluation
  • Individual Attention
  • Vocational Training & guidance
  • Free Education with Residential System
  • All round development
  • Each and every school will be equipped with LCD Projects, DVD Players. Parents of each and every student will be covered with an accident insurance of Rs. 1,00,000/-.

Eligibility Criteria for AP KGBV Admission Process:

  • Girls who are above 10+ age group are only considered for the admission process.
  • Girls who are having no primary schooling facility within 1 kilometer radius
  • Girls do not have upper primary education facility in their own village.
  • Priority will be given to the candidates who belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC.

Selection Procedure:

Selection to the candidates will be based on the common entrance test. Candidates will be shortlisted to entrance test based on their academic merit. Shortlisted candidates will receive Hall tickets to the entrance test 15 days prior to the examination.

About KGBV Scheme:

Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya (KGBV) is a scheme launched, for setting up residential schools for girls at upper primary level  belonging  to the SC, ST, OBC and minority communities. This scheme is being implemented in across the state where the female rural literacy is below the national average and gender gap in literacy is above the national average. The scheme provides for a minimum reservation of 75% of the seats for girls belonging to SC, ST, OBC or minority communities and priority for the remaining 25%, to girls from families below poverty line.

How to Apply for AP KGBV Admission 2024?

  • All the eligible students must  register through https://apkgbv.apcfss.in/
  • Students should fill the online application form carefully
  • Students who are in the particular age criteria are only eligible to apply for the admission process
  • Students can apply for 6th to 8th class Admission procedure on or before the last date of submission.
  • Hall tickets for the entrance test will be made available to the candidates through online mode
  • No personal mode of correspondence is entertained.

Important Dates:

Starting Date for Admission notification: 7th May 2024

Last Date for Admission Notification: 22nd May 2024

AP KGBV Admission Process 2024 – VI Class

Notification & Schedule Click Here
Press Note Click Here
Application Form/ print Click Here
User Manual Click Here

AP KGBV Admission Process 2024 – VII Class, VIII Class

Notification & Schedule Click Here
Press Note Click Here
Application Form/ print Click Here
User Manual Click Here

Q: What exactly is AP KGBV?
A: Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya is abbreviated as AP KGBV. It is a government-run residential school for girls from low-income families.

Q: Who is eligible for admission to AP KGBV?
A: Girls from economically and socially disadvantaged families are eligible for admission to AP KGBV. The minimum and maximum age requirements are 10 and 14 years, respectively.

Q: How do I apply for admission to AP KGBV?
A: The application process for AP KGBV admissions differs by district. In general, you can apply by visiting your nearest KGBV school or by completing an online application form available on the Andhra Pradesh School Education Department’s official website.

Q: What is the admissions process for AP KGBV?
A: The AP KGBV admissions process consists of a written test and an interview. The written test is used to assess applicants’ academic abilities, while the interview is used to assess their socioeconomic background and personal qualities.

Q: What documents are required for admission to AP KGBV?
A: The documents required for AP KGBV admissions may differ by district. In most cases, you must submit proof of age, residency, and income along with your application form.

Q: Is there a fee for admission to AP KGBV?
A: No, there is no admission fee for AP KGBV. Selected students are provided with free education and boarding facilities.

Q: What amenities are available at AP KGBV schools?
A: AP KGBV Schools provide Free Education, Boarding, lodging, and other amenities to selected students such as uniforms, textbooks, stationary, and medical care.

Q: What language is taught in AP KGBV schools?
A: Telugu and English are the Mediums of Instruction in AP KGBV Schools.

Q: Is there a policy in place for AP KGBV admissions?
A: There is a Reservation policy in place for AP KGBV admissions. 75% of the seats are reserved for girls from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes, with the remaining 25% open to girls from all other categories.

Scroll to Top