WB Police Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation of India Limited (WB Police) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Sub Assistant Engineer vacancies under the establishment. All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates who are having experience of working as Sub Assistant Engineer will be preferred. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply through online mode for the posts under WB Police Recruitment 2022 from 18-05-2022 to 03-06-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Degree in different disciplines/ streams are eligible to apply for the WB Police Recruitment 2022
WB Police Recruitment 2022 | www.wbphidcl.com | Sub Assistant Engineer | Last Date: 3rd June 2022
WB Police Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Police under WB Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation had released notification for the posts of Sub Assistant Engineer in the disciplines of Civil and Electrical. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.wbphidcl.com. Number of Posts are not mentioned in the official pdf notification. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Police & Defence Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited purely on contractual basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
WB Police Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Assistant Engineer|
|Available Disciplines||Civil, Electrical|
|No. of Posts||–|
|Last Date to apply||03-06-2022|
Vacancies of WB Police Recruitment 2022:
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil), Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Eligibility Criteria for WB Police Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the WB Police Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for WB Police Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from an institute recognized by WBCST&VE& SD/ AICTE. Preference will be given to the candidates who are having working experience as Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in any engineering organization.
Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by WBCST&VE& SD/ AICTE. Preference will be given to the candidates who are having working experience as Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in any engineering organization.
- Experience: Should have minimum one-year post qualification experience in relevant field
Age Limit for WB Police Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age should be in between 21-40 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale for WB Police Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get Salary in the range of Rs. 20,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
Selection Criteria for WB Police Notification 2022
Selection to the posts of Sub Assistant Engineer is completely based on the performance of the candidates in the written test/ Viva-voce.
Important Points regarding Written test/ Interview:
- All the candidates who had applied for Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) must attend for screening test as shortlisting process
- Examination will be held at different Examination Centres of West Bengal State
- Candidates will be shortlisted to examination based on the number of applications received and their academic performance
- Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
Application Fee for WB Police Notification
No fee need to be paid for applying the post of Sub Assistant Engineer
How to Apply for WB Police Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e. https://www.wbphidcl.com/
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at appropriate places.
- Upload recent copies of passport size photograph and signature and relevant certificates of testimonials pertaining to age proof and educational qualification.
- Pay the required amount of application fee
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a print out copy of application form and keep it for future reference.
About WB Police Housing & Infrastructure Corporation:-
West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (W.B.P.H. & I.D.C. Ltd.), formerly West Bengal State Police Housing Corporation Limited, was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, on the 30th day of March 1993. This Corporation was registered as a wholly owned company of Govt. of West Bengal.
With effect from 01.04.2015 Kolkata Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. was amalgamated with West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited.
The authorised share capital of the company is Rs. 1,040 Lakhs and has been fully subscribed by the Govt. of West Bengal.
Important Dates for WB Police Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 18-05-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 03-06-2022