YSR Housing Scheme
The YSR Housing Scheme, also known as Paydalandariki Illu, was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy. Houses will be built for the state’s poor citizens under the scheme. This scheme is one of the Andhra Pradesh government’s nine welfare schemes.
The Andhra Pradesh government intends to provide 30 lakh pakka houses to eligible citizens under this scheme. This article will go over everything from what documents are required to what the eligibility criteria for the scheme are, and so on. Continue reading to learn more about these details.
What exactly is APSHCL
APSHCL- Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Limited is the nodal agency in Andhra Pradesh that oversees the implementation of centrally sponsored housing schemes such as AP housing. The APSHCL also provides financial and technical assistance to developers in order for them to construct homes for the less fortunate members of society.
The APSHCL organisation has been recognised for its outstanding work, particularly in the YSR Kadapa district, where 4.89 lakh homes were constructed. Other notable accomplishments include the construction of 25 lakh homes over a five-year period, same-day property registration, and facilitating home loans to the poor at interest rates of 25 paise for loan amounts ranging from Rs 2 lakhs to Rs 5 lakhs. The APSHCL has been named the eighth ‘Navarathna’ in the Andhra Pradesh government’s manifesto for its outstanding work.
This Housing Scheme has been budgeted for.
Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister announced this flagship programme for the welfare of the state’s people. The government authorities of Andhra Pradesh have sanctioned 3,691.79 crore INR for housing in the fiscal year 2020-21, which was officially announced by B Rajendra Nath Reddy (the Chief Minister Finance Minister of AP) on June 16, 2020. Previously, the government was running the housing distribution programme in Ugadi, and there are twenty-one schemes that were run for the well-being of the Andhra people by the former Chief Minister, Late Shri YS Rajasekhara Reddy.
YSR Jagan Housing Scheme OverView
|Article Name||AP illa Pattalu Final list|
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Sub Category||State government scheme|
|Scheme Name||YRS Housing Scheme|
|Bugdet Sanction for FY 2021-22||Rs 3,691.79 crore (Approx.)|
|State name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Concerned Authority||Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation|
|Motive||To Provide houses to financially weak families of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Application Status||Active Now|
|Date of distribution of House Pattas and Official Launch||25th December|
|Name of Department||Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation|
|Scheme Launched By||CM of Andhra Pradesh Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
YSR Jagan Housing Scheme Specifications
- YSR Housing is a government-funded initiative. The AP government intends to spend Rs 50,490 crores on the construction of houses for the state’s poor.
- The housing scheme will be implemented in two stages, according to APSHCL (Phase I and II). Both phases are expected to be completed in 2023.
- The target units for each phase are approximately 15 lakhs, spread across 8,798 housing colonies in thirteen districts of AP. After both Phases, spanning 68.361 acres of land, are completed, a total of nearly 30 lakh houses are expected to be built.
- Phase I – The Andhra Pradesh government spent Rs. 28,800 crores to build 15.6 lakh houses in 175 state assembly constituencies.
- Phase II – On June 3, 2021, construction of 15.6 lakh houses began. The project is expected to cost Rs 22,860 crores and will be completed in 2023.
- The infrastructure development fund has been allocated nearly Rs 34,000 crores, which includes the costs of developing pothole-free roads, underground drainage, drinking water supply, electricity, security, lighting, hospitals, and schools, among other things.
- The square footage per unit is 340 square feet, and each house costs the developer Rs. 1.80 lakh.
- The CM desires that the YSR housing scheme homes be ultra-modern. Thermal technology will drive the houses, which will be energy-efficient, geo-tagged, and well-designed with spacious bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, verandahs, and bathrooms.
- Bulbs, tube lights, ceiling fans, and a water tank will be installed in each home.
An Anganwadi centre, a primary school, a digital library, and a park for each YSR housing colony are nearby facilities.
- The developers have set aside a portion of the land to construct multi-facility centres for farmers, such as warehouses and cold storage (Rythu Bharosa Kendras), as well as local markets (Janata Bazaars).
- The applicants will begin receiving housing scheme benefits three months after submitting the application form.
Eligibility List for the YSR Housing Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has decided on some parameters for applying for this scheme, which applicants must be aware of before registering for the YSR Housing Scheme.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Beneficiaries can only benefit from the scheme if they have a BPL Ration Card. Applicants
- must not own any property or land in order to apply for this scheme.
Documents Necessary for the Scheme
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- Income Proof
- Mobile Number
Checking AP Procedure Status of the YSR Housing Scheme Application
- On July 12, 2019, Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Housing Scheme to provide housing to the poor. The YSR Government has proposed a housing scheme as part of its election manifesto.
- This scheme is part of the ‘Navaratnalu’ proposal made during the election campaign. This scheme was previously known as the NTR Housing Scheme, but YS Jagan Mohan Reddy renamed it the YSR Housing Scheme in honour of late YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
- Mr. B. Rajendranath Reddy, Finance Minister, announced the YSR Housing Scheme during the first State Budget. This scheme will benefit people in the EWS, MIG, and LIG categories. The Andhra Pradesh state government will focus on the YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing Scheme, PMAY- YSR (Urban) scheme, and PMAY- YSR (Gramin) scheme.
1)How do I check the status of my AP housing sanction list?
2022 Jagananna Housing Sanction List Beneficiaries of the YSR Housing Scheme – Visit the official portal to see if your name is on the beneficiary/sanction list. Then, at the bottom of the page, select the beneficiary search option.
2)How do I apply for the 2022 YSR Housing Scheme?
To be eligible for the YSR Awas Yojana, the applicant must not own a home or land. Applicants with an annual income of Rs 3 lakh to Rs 6 lakh are eligible to apply for a plot of 150 square yards.