Teachers Attend to AP Schools from 1st July 2021 | Academic Calendar 2021-22 Guidelines : Re-opening of Schools 2021 in AP Time Schedule, Guidelines for teachers to attend schools. AP Teaches have to attend schools from 1st July 2021 as per RC 1441536 Dt. 30-06-2021. AP Government has issued orders for reopening of Schools during 2021-22 Academic Calendar. School Education – COVID-19 pandemic – Academic year 2021-22 -Preparation of School Preparedness Plan and teaching – learning process for the Academic year 2021-22 – Certain instructions – Issued.
- 1) D.O.Lr.No.40-34/2020-DM-I(A), Dated:19.06.2021 of the Union Home Secretary, Chairman, NEC, GOI, New Delhi.
- 2) From the DSE, A.P, eFileNo:ESEO2-30027/5/2021-A&I-CSE-Part(1),
Teachers Attend to AP Schools from 1st July 2021 | Academic Calendar 2021-22 Guidelines
1. In pursuance of the instructions and guidelines issued by the Gol in the reference 1st cited, and the circumstances reported by the Director of School Education, A.P., in ref 2nd cited, the Government hereby issue the following instructions for preparation of School Preparedness Plan and teaching-learning process for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
Preparation of School Preparedness Plan and teaching-learning process for the Academic Year 2021-2022
- a) All Headmasters, Teachers, staff etc., under all Government management shall attend to school from 1st July, 2021.
- b) On that particular day (i.e., 01.07.2021) they have to prepare the school specific plan regarding attendance of the staff to the schools, works related to admission process, works related to flagship initiatives, UDISE+, creating Whatsapp groups, pooling of the digital content so as to escalate the online education from 15.07.2021 onwards.
- c) From the next day (i.e., 02.07.2021) onwards, all teachers of primary and upper primary schools shall attend to school in alternative days. Further, the concerned Headmaster may take appropriate decision based on the need and works on which day which teacher to attend.
- d) For high schools, 50% of staff shall attend everyday (i.e., one day language teachers and another day non-language teachers may attend). However, the Headmaster may take appropriate decision basing on the cadre strength of the school.
- e) All Headmasters shall take necessary steps and ensure proper sanitization and school hygiene i.e, all work areas intended for teaching/demonstrations etc., including laboratories, other common utility areas and with particular attention to frequently touched surfaces etc., with the help of sanitary workers engaged and also in consultation with the Panchayat Raj Department / Municipal Administration Department.
- f) Preparation of Academic plan to deliver online education from 15.07.2021.
- g) From 15.07.2021, worksheets will be supplied by the SCERT, A.P to impart teaching learning process and the same may be given to the students through parents. (under any circumstances students should not be called to schools)
Re-opening of Schools 2021 in AP Time Schedule, Guidelines for teachers to attend schools
- రేపు ప్రయిమరీ, అప్పర్ ప్రైమరీ, హై స్కూలు టీచర్లందరూ స్కూలుకు హాజరు కావాలి.
- 2వ తేది నుండి ప్రైమరీ, అప్పర్ ప్రైమరీ టీచర్లందరూ ఆల్టర్నేట్ డేస్ లో అటెండ్ అవ్వాలి.
- హై స్కూలు టీచర్లు 50% హాజరు కావాలి అయితే ఒక రోజు లాంగ్వేజ్, మరుసటి రోజు నాన్ లాంగ్వేజ్ టీచర్లు అటెండ్ అవ్వవచ్చు లేదా HM అక్కడ పరిస్థితి ని బట్టి నిర్ణయం తీసుకో వచ్చు.
2. All concerned officials shall ensure strict enforcement of guidelines/ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all activities in the schools issued by the Union and State Governments from time to time for strict compliance on COVID-Appropriate behaviour such as, wearing of masks, keeping social distancing etc., in the schools without fail.
3. The Director of School Education, A.P, the State Project Director, Samagra Shiksha, the Secretary, APREIS/APSWREIS/APTWREIS/APBCWREIS, etc., Commissioner and Director, Municipal Administration and Urban Development, the Director of Government Examinations, the Director, SCERT, District Collectors, RJDSEs and DEOs are requested to take further necessary action accordingly, in the matter.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|