Primary Schools Reopening instructions for AP Schools From 1st Feb, 2021 : Opening of 1-5th Classes from 1st Feb, 2021 Guidelines for Opening of AP Primary Schools. Reopening of Schools in a graded manner and Learning with Physical/ Social Distancing for the academic year 2020-21 – Opening of Classes I – V from 01.02.2021 – Certain instructions Download. The attention of all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and the District Educational Officers in the State is invited to the reference 7th cited and informed that, in continuation to the orders issued in G.O 2nd & Memo 5th cited, the undersigned has been accorded permission for reopening of Classes I to V from 01.02.2021 daily in all government, aided and unaided private schools.
Primary Schools Reopening instructions for AP Schools From 1st Feb, 2021
- 1) G.O.Rt.No.216, Dated:01.11.2020 from the School Education (Prog.II) Department, GoAP.
- 2) This Office Circular No.191/A&I/2020, Dt:03/11/2020
- 3) G.O.Rt.No.229, Dated:23.11.2020 from the School Education (Prog.II) Dept., GoAP.
- 4) Govt. Memo No.ESE01-SEDNOCSE/1324/2020-Prog.II, Dated:13-12-2020.
- 5) This office Memo.Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:17.01.2021.
- 6) This office Memo.Rc.No.151/A&I/2020, Dated:26.01.2021.
- 7) F.No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A), Dt-27-01-2021 of the Union Home Secretary & Chairman, NEC, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi.
Further, schools will function full day from 01.02.2021 onwards for Classes I to V daily as per the SCERT Academic Calendar (i.e., 09.00 AM to 03.45 PM for Primary Schools) subject to the following conditions and precautions:
- Students may attend schools physically only with the written consent of parent/guardian.
- Wearing of masks is mandatory for all children, teaching and non teaching
- Frequent hand washing and all related precautions to contain COVID 19 as per the guidelines/SoP already communicated in the ref 1st cited.
- Further, social distancing shall have to be adhered. In this regard, the following pattern shall be followed:
|2||21-40||If there are two classrooms in a school, Classes will run every day (Class I-V)|
|If there are three classroom in a school, classes will run every day (Class I-V), otherwise alternative day (Class I, III, V – One Day & Class II & IV – Alternative day)|
|If there are four classroom in a school, classes will run every day, otherwise alternative day (Class I, III, V – One Day & Class II & IV – Alternative day)|
|If there are five classroom in a school, classes will run every day, otherwise alternative day (Class I, III, V – One Day & Class II & IV – Alternative day)|
|6||Above 100||Alternative Days (Class I, III, V – One Day & Class II & IV – Alternative day)|
In view of the above, the under mentioned officers are requested to take required steps to reopen the Classes I to V from 01.02.2021 in all schools under all managements and issue necessary instructions to the field level functionaries to follow the above procedure for reopening of classes I – V and ensure strict enforcement of guidelines/ Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all activities in the schools issued by the Union/ State Governments for strict compliance on COVID-Appropriate behavior in the schools without fail.
The detailed SoPs for opening of primary sections /schools issued by the Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department is herewith appended.
The Academic Calendar for respective classes i.e., I to VI will be issued by the Director, SCERT., A.P accordingly and also in consonance with the SoP issued by Medical and Heath, Medical and Family Welfare Department.