Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme 2023 : Goal,Eligibility,Advantages,Process To Apply
Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme 2023. Nitish Kumar, the Chief Minister of Bihar, initiated it. According to the scheme, benefits will be provided to Bihar families whose head of the family, that is, the person who runs the family, dies accidentally or in an accident, in which case the family will receive financial assistance from the state government. Under the National Family Benefit Scheme, financial assistance will be provided upon the death of an earning member between the ages of 18 and 59. The Social Welfare Department has been charged with running the Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme successfully so that eligible candidates can benefit from it.
What is the Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme in Bihar
We will provide you with all of the necessary information about the Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme, which was initiated by Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme. What exactly is the National Family Benefit Scheme? Family Benefit Scheme refers to a scheme in which compensation is given to families whose head of the family is dependent on the entire family, and if the head of the family dies, Rs 20,000 is given as financial assistance to that family. Only after a thorough investigation and confirmation of the cause of death and the age of the deceased will financial assistance be provided to the victim’s family. It is required that the deceased person or the victim’s family be originally a resident of the state of Bihar; if you are a resident of another state, you will not be eligible for this scheme and will be unable to take advantage of it. Apply for this scheme online.
Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme Goal
The goal of this scheme is to help the economically disadvantaged people. As you are all aware, a member of the family is the earning member and the entire family is dependent on him; if he dies, the family’s condition begins to deteriorate, causing the family to face numerous problems. With the implementation of this scheme, many people in Bihar will receive financial assistance. This amount will be deposited directly into your account. To participate in the scheme, the citizen must have a bank account in a nationalised bank. If the applicant’s bank account is in a cooperative bank, he or she will be unable to benefit from the scheme. Following the death of the family’s earning member, the family will receive financial assistance in the form of the amount provided under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme
The Bihar government has established some of the following eligibility conditions for the Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme 2023. You can only benefit from this scheme if you meet the eligibility requirements. If you do not meet these eligibility requirements, you will be unable to benefit from this scheme.
- First and foremost, the deceased must have been a permanent resident of Bihar. Or the deceased person lived in the state for ten years. This scheme will not be extended to anyone else.
- The deceased’s death should have been caused by a sudden or accidental death. If the applicant dies for any other reason, he or she will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
- In addition, the deceased person’s age must be between 18 and 65 years old. You will be unable to participate in this scheme if your age is less than or greater than this.
- The applicant must be a BPL ration card holder, which means that the victim’s family must be poor.
Benefits and characteristics of the National Family Benefit Scheme Bihar
Citizens applying under the NFBS can learn more about the benefits available here.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar launched the Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme.
- All families living below the state’s poverty line will benefit from the scheme.
- The Social Welfare Department is in charge of carrying out the scheme.
- All eligible state families whose earning head of the family dies will be able to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants for the Rashtriy Parivarik Labh Yojana Bihar 2023 will be able to apply from the comfort of their own homes, eliminating the need to visit offices.
- Applicants will be able to save both time and money by applying online.
- The NFBS scheme provides financial assistance to the family of a deceased person in the amount of Rs 20000.
- This sum will be deposited directly into the applicant’s bank account.
- The applicant family’s economic problems can be alleviated by taking advantage of the scheme.
Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme offline Process
Candidates who need to apply offline for this scheme are given instructions on how to do so, and they will follow the instructions.
- You must first contact the SDO office in order to take advantage of the scheme.
- You must obtain a photocopy of the FIR as well as the scheme’s application form.
- Then you complete the application form and match the loss of life certificate with the application form.
- After that, you submit the form to the SDO office and obtain the receipt.
- Following that, your application will be reviewed by an SDO officer, and financial assistance of Rs. 20,000 will be provided to the beneficiary family after the investigation is completed.
- You must submit an offline form to the SDO office; however, to use online, you must first create your login id.
Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme Online Registration
- Candidates should first go to the Bihar Public Service Authority’s official website, https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/.
- Following that, a home page will appear on your screen; navigate to the residents section. And register yourself” To register a software, enter your name, e-mail address, mobile number, password, and captcha code, then click on verify.
- The page will open in front of you after you click on login.
- Then enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, you enter the OTP, fill out the captcha code, and then click on login.
- A web page will open in your browser; click on the RTPS Providers section. Some options will be displayed on your screen; select Apply for Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme.
- Your display will now include the Bihar Chief Minister Family Benefit Scheme.
- You must enter all of the information requested in the software type, such as the deceased’s name, son or daughter’s name, gender, age at the time of death, district, subdivision, and family details. Upload bank information, doctor classification, and all documents online as well. In addition, a photograph of the applicant should be uploaded online.
- Finally, when applying for a job, go to the division and select it, then click the OK button at the bottom.
- Following that, you must fill out a captcha code and click on the submit button below.
|Official Website||Click Here|
1)Who will benefit from the scheme?
Ans The beneficiaries of this scheme will be those who live below the poverty line and are dependent on others.
2)How long does it take for the family benefit money to arrive?
Ans As a result, the applicant must have his own bank account. The amount given to the government under the UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana will be given to the applicant within 45 days of the application.
3)What documents are involved in the Family Benefit Scheme?
Ans To obtain an Aadhaar card, the applicant must first register. The Aadhaar card of the deceased head of the earning family is required. A savings account in any nationalised bank, regional rural bank, or post office bank is required. The applicant’s savings bank account must be linked to his or her Aadhaar card.