Ashutosh Mishra PRC Report 2022 AP 11th PRC Committee Ashutosh Mishra Report Download in Telugu. AP Teachers, employees and union leaders asked for Ashutosh Mishra PRC report. The Government therefore released the 11th PRC Report. There are 6 VOLUMES in the PRC report. Important points were given below. AP PRC 2022 Pay Scale, Master Scale, HRA, Additinal HRA, DA Rate, Leave Benefits, Pensionary Bebefits and Contract Employees remuneration enhanced recommends download below in pdf 6 Volumes. Ashutosh Mishra PRC Report 2022 AP 11th PRC Committee Ashutosh Mishra Report in Telugu, 6 Volumes in pdf files, Master Scale download.
Ashutosh Mishra PRC Report 2022 AP 11th PRC Committee Ashutosh Mishra Report in Telugu
a) The Master Scale concept is retained with 32 Grades and 83 stages (increased from 81stages). The Master scale is formulated with the following features:
- i. Annual increment to range from 3% of the pay in initial stages to 2.34% at the end.
- ii. Periodicity of increase in increment is recommended to be 3 years up to stage 72 in the Master Scale, 4 years for stage 73-80 and 2 years thereafter.
b) The New Pay Scale is evolved by merging 100% of Dearness Allowance (as on 01.07. 2018) with Basic Pay and adding the fitment benefit.
c) The ‘Minimum Pay’ for the lowest paid employee is to be ₹.20,000/- per month.
d) The ‘Maximum Pay’ in the Master scale is worked out to Rs1,79,000/- p.m. which represents a Maximum to Minimum ratio of 8.95.
e) In the event of stagnation in pay scale, grant of up to 5 stagnation increments is recommended.
Fitment Recommend Ashutosh Mishra PRC Report 2022
The Commission recommends a fitment benefit of 27 % on Basic Pay.
Date of Effect of New Pay Scale
The new pay scales may come into effect from 1.7.2018. Government may however take a view regarding the date from which the monetary benefit would accrue keeping in view its resource position and the various demands thereon.
Dearness Allowance (DA) AP 11th PRC Committee Ashutosh Mishra Report
a) The existing practice of revising the Dearness Allowance (DA) twice a year, on 1st January and 1st July, in tandem with the sanction of DA by the Government of India may be continued.
b) Since the Central rates of DA are based on the DA merged scales of 1.1.2016 while in the State DA is recommended to be fully merged on 1.7.2018, the Commission recommends a conversion factor of 0.91 for sanction of DA from 1.1.2019. It means that for every 1 % increase in DA sanctioned by the Government of India, the DA to be sanctioned by the State to its employees would be 0.91% starting from 1.1.2019.
House Rent Allowance Ashutosh Mishra PRC Report 2022
a) HRA may be allowed at the following rates
- (i) @ 30% of basic pay subject to a ceiling of ₹.26,000/- p.m. for employees shifting from Hyderabad on bifurcation of State.
- (ii) @ 22% of pay basic pay subject to a ceiling of ₹.22,500/- p.m. in cities with population above 10 lakh
- (iii) @ 20% of pay basic pay subject to a ceiling of ₹.20,000/- p.m. in cities with population of above 2 lakh and up to 10 lakh.
- (iv) @ 14.5% of pay basic pay subject to a ceiling of ₹.20,000/- p.m. in cities with population of above 50,000 and up to 2 lakh
- (v) Rest of the employees @12% subject to a limit of ₹.17,000 p.m.
b) Additional HRA in lieu of rent free accommodation is retained at 8 % of basic pay, but the monetary ceiling is recommended to be increased from ₹.2,000/- to ₹.2,600/- p.m.
Leave Benefits in AP 11th PRC Committee Ashutosh Mishra Report
- a) Additional 5 days Casual Leave has been recommended in favour of non-teaching women employees on par with the teaching women employees;
- b) Child Adoption Leave up to 180 days is recommended for woman employee having less than two surviving children if she legally adopts a child up to one year of age. Subject to the same conditions, paternity leave up to 15 days may be extended to ‘single’ male employees (unmarried/widower/divorcee) within a period of 6 months of child adoption;
- c) Child Care Leave has been recommended to be increased to 180 days in a maximum of three spells. It may also be extended to ‘single’ male employees (unmarried/widower/divorcee);
- d) Special Casual Leave of up to 7 days in a year is recommended for orthopedically challenged employees needing to change prosthetic aides. Same duration of Special Casual Leave has also been recommended for Nursing staff working in high risk ward;
- e) Revised rates have been prescribed for Ex-gratia Allowance payable to the employees who are granted extra-ordinary leave for the treatment of certain diseases.
Pensionary Benefits in AP 11th PRC Committee Ashutosh Mishra Report
In respect of pensionary benefits our recommendations are the following:
- a. To consolidate pension/family pension with dearness relief as on 1.7.2018. 27% of the basic pension/family pension is to be treated as fitment benefit.
- b. To continue the existing provision of full pension after 33 years of qualifying service with 5 years of service weightage. Similarly no change is recommended in the formula for fixation of pension/family pension.
- c. A revised scale of additional quantum of pension starting from 70 years of age has been suggested
- d. If a government servant dies while in service, enhanced family pension is recommended to be paid to his dependants for a period of up to 10 years without any upper age limit. In case of death after retirement the enhanced family pension should be payable for a period of seven years or up to the date on which he would have attained 67 years, had he survived, whichever is earlier.
- e. The conditions of 45 years age limit in respect of unmarried/widowed/divorced daughter of family pensioners may be rescinded and the stipulation regarding having children may be altered so as to exclude widowed/divorced daughter having a child who has attained 25 years of age or started earning.
- f. To allow Dearness Relief on both the basic pensions (Service and Family) received by the same pensioner.
- g. The quantum of minimum pension/ family pension is recommended to be increased to ₹.10000/- p.m.
- h. The maximum amount of Gratuity payable at the time of retirement is recommended to be enhanced from ₹.12 lakh to ₹.16 lakh.
- i. The maximum limit for Death Relief amount on the death of a service pensioner/ family pensioner is recommended to be enhanced to ₹.20,000/-.
- j. The financial assistance is recommended to be increased to the level of minimum service pension/family pension (₹.10,000 per month) with dearness relief thereon after 1.7.2018.
- k. The existing ceiling limit of commutation at 40% of basic pension and provision regarding restoration of commuted portion of pension after 15 years should be continued.
Full Time Contingent Employees and Contract Employees:
- i. The Commission recommends a remuneration of ₹.20,000/- p.m. (i.e. the minimum pay of Last Grade Employees in the proposed RPS) plus DA to the Full- time Contingent/Daily Wage/ Consolidated Pay/NMR employees whose services have not been regularized and who are already drawing a remuneration of ₹.13,000/- p.m. + DA in the 2015 RPS.
- ii. In respect of Contract employees also the remunerations may be fixed at the minimum of the time scale, in the now revised pay scale, of the equivalent category in regular employment in the Government.
- iii. The revision in remuneration in respect of these employees may be given effect to simult neously (with effect from the same date) with the regular Government employees.
Report Of 11th Pay Revision Commissionandhra Pradesh 2020 Volume-I Download
Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2022 Report Volume II – 1st Part Download
Download Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2022 Report Volume II – 2nd Part Download
Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2020 Report Volume III Download
Download Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2020 Report Volume IV Download
Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2022 Report Volume V Download
Download Ashutosh Mishra AP PRC 2020 (PTD / APSRTC) Report Volume VI
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|