Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software for AP / TS Teachers, HPL Bill Sanction G.O’s
Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software for AP /TS Teachers, HPL Bill Sanction G.O’s 2023: Telangana AP Teachers Half Pay Leave Software, HPL Salary Calculation Formula, Telangana Employees Half Pay Leave (HPL) Proceedings Software Download here. How to Calculate Half Pay Leave Arrears Bill, Half Pay Leave Salary Arrears Bill Software Prepared by C Ramanjaneyulu, AP/ TS Teachers Half Leave Updated Software new PRC HPL Rules Sanction Powers of HM/ MEO, Half Pay Leave Bill Software with Commutation and without Commutation with Proceeding and Arrears bill Download.
TS Employees Half Pay Leave Encasement Half Pay Leave Rules, AP State Government Half Pay Leave Encasement on Retirement Software. Half Pay Leave Sanctioned Proceedings on Personal Grounds for AP Teachers Half Pay Leave Sanctioned Proceedings on Medical Grounds. Half Pay Leave Software and Complete G.O’s, HPL leave Rules, Compensatory Leave, Retirement HPL Other Information given below.
Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software for AP /TS Teachers, HPL Bill Sanction G.O’s
How to Calculate Encasement Half Pay Leave on Retirement Time, Medical Grounds Full Pay
- Commuted Leaves_GO.186 dt.23_07_1975
- Full DA for Half Pay leave Memo. No. – Fin Dept
- GO.154 dt.4.5.2010. Encashment of Leave on Half Pay at the time of retirement of Government Employees
- GO.188 dt.30.7.1973. A.P. Leave Rules-Extension of Leave benefits available to employees suffering from T.B. and Leprosy to employees suffering from cancer etc
- GO.28 dt.09.03.2011 Payment of HRA and CCA while on Leave (up to 6 months )of all kinds in respect of State Employees
- Half pay Leaves_166_23_09_1992 full DA
- Half pay Leaves_20584_12_09_1974 A.P. Leave rules 193 – Rule 23 a (i) eligible ty for the grant of half pay leave to the temporary government servants
- Half pay Leaves_234_27_10_1998 Encashment of Leave on Half pay at the time of Retirement of Employees
- Half pay Leaves_3220_19_02_2005
- Half pay Leaves_342_30_09_1994 , Encashment of Leave on Half Pay at the time of retirement of Government Employee
- Half pay Leaves_386_06_09_1996
- Half pay Leaves_49578_23_02_1999, Encashment of Leave on half pay at the time of retirement
Compensatory Leaves G.O’s
- Compensatory leaves _86595_29_05_1961
- Compensatory Leaves_13112_01_03_1958, Holidays working action to Compensatory Holidays
- AP Compensatory Leaves_50_01_02_1968
- Compensatory Leaves_528_26_04_1961, Holidays Optional Holidays Grant of Compensatory Leave in lieu of Optional holidays
- AP Compensatory Leaves_6240_05_02_2011
- Compensatory Leaves_934_23_04_1963
HALF PAY LEAVE (HPL) Rules 23. (a) (i)
- A temporary Government servant in superior service/last grade service is entitled to half-pay leave at the rate of 20 days for each completed year of service.
- He may avail himself of this leave only on a medical certificate and after 20 years of service/One year of service.
- He may commute half the amount of half pay leave due, on the medical certificate, when commuted leave is granted, twice the amount of such leave shall be debited against the half pay leave due.
- The total duration of earned leave and commuted leave taken in conjunction shall not exceed 180 days.
- Provided that no commuted leave may be granted under this rule unless the authority competent to sanction leave has reason to believe that the Government servant will return to duty on its expiry.
When Commuted leave is Granted and when he intends to Retire or Resign subsequently, the commuted leave Should be Converted to half pay leave and the difference between the leave salary in respect of commuted leave and half pay leave Should be Recovered From him. An Undertaking should, therefore, be taken from the Government servant whenever commuted leave is sanctioned to him.
In call cases of Resignation and voluntary retirement refund of excess leave salary should be enforced, while in cases where retirement is compulsorily thrust upon him by reasons of ill-health incapacitating him from further service, no refund should be enforced. (G.O.Ms.No. 143 Finance, dated: 01-06-1968)
Half Pay Leave (HPL) is a type of leave granted to government employees in India, which allows them to take a break from work while receiving half of their pay. Here are some important rules and information regarding HPL:
- Eligibility: HPL is Granted to All Regular Government Employees, including Teachers, who have Completed one year of Continuous Service.
- Duration: The Maximum Duration of HPL That Can be Availed at one time is 180 Days. However, the Total Duration of HPL That Can be Accumulated by An Employee over their Entire Service is 360 days.
- Pay: During the period of HPL, the Employee is Entitled to Receive Half of Their Basic pay, Subject to Certain Conditions and limitations.
- Application: An Employee Must Apply for HPL in Advance, Through Their Department or office. The Application Should State the Reason for the leave and the duration for which it is required.
- Surrender of Leave: An employee may surrender the HPL to their credit at any time during their service, provided that the surrender is made with the approval of the competent authority.
- HPL Software: Many government organizations in India use software applications to manage employee leaves, including HPL. The software can help automate the process of applying for and approving HPL, as well as keeping track of an employee’s leave balance and other related information.
In conclusion, HPL software has revolutionized the way Half Pay Leave proceedings are handled for teachers and employees in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. These user-friendly tools simplify complex processes, ensure compliance with government regulations, and save valuable time. As the education system continues to evolve, embracing technology like HPL software is a step in the right direction.
FAQ for Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software
1. What is Half Pay Leave (HPL)?
A: Half Pay Leave (HPL) is a type of leave available to government employees, including teachers, where they are entitled to receive half of their regular salary during the leave period.
2. Where can I find the Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software for AP Teachers?
A: You can typically find the Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software for AP Teachers on the official website of the AP government’s education department or through government portals designed for employee-related services.
A: Government Orders (G.O’s) related to HPL Bill sanction in AP can be found on the official website of the AP government or the relevant department’s website. These G.O’s provide guidelines and rules regarding the sanction of HPL.
4. Is there Excel software for TS Employees to calculate HPL?
A: There may be Excel software or templates available for TS Employees to calculate HPL. These tools are often created and shared by government departments or employees themselves to simplify the calculation process.
5. Where can I find C Ramanjaneyulu’s Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software?
A: To find C Ramanjaneyulu’s Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software, you may need to search for it on relevant forums, and the website www.teacherNews.in, or inquire with fellow employees who may have used it. Be cautious when downloading software from the internet, and ensure it is from a reliable source.
6. How can I calculate the Half Pay Leave Arrears Bill?
A: To calculate Half Pay Leave Arrears Bill, you typically need to consider factors such as the employee’s basic salary, the number of HPL days taken, any additional allowances or deductions, and any specific rules or formulas provided by the government or the organization you work for.
7. Where can I find information about the Employees Half Pay Leave Rules?
A: Information about Employees Half Pay Leave Rules can be found in official government documents, such as service rules, government orders, or circulars. You can refer to the government’s official website or inquire with your HR department about these rules.