Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software for AP /TS Teachers, HPL Bill Sanction G.O’s (PRC 2022): Telangana AP Teachers Half Pay Leave Software, HPL Salary Calculation Formula, Telangana Employees Half Pay Leave (HPL) Proceedings Software Download here. How to Calculate Half Pay Leave Arrears Bill, Half Pay Leave Salary Arrears Bill Software Prepared by C.Ramanjaneyulu, AP/ TS Teachers Half Leave Updated Software new PRC HPL Rules Sanction Powers of HM/ MEO, Half Pay Leave bill Software with Commutation and without Commutation with Proceeding and Arrears bill Download.
TS Employees Half Pay Leave Encasement Half Pay Leave Rules, AP State Government Half Pay Leave Encasement on Retirement Software. Half Pay Leave Sanctioned Proceedings on Personal Grounds for AP Teachers Half Pay Leave Sanctioned Proceedings on Medical Grounds. Half Pay Leave Software and Complete G.O’s, HPL leave Rules, Compensatory Leave, Retirement HPL Other Information given below.
Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software for AP /TS Teachers, HPL Bill Sanction G.O’s
How to Calculate Encasement Half Pay Leave on Retirement Time , Medical Grounds full Pay
- Commuted Leaves_GO.186 dt.23_07_1975
- Full DA for Half Pay leave Memo.No. – Fin Dept
- GO.154 dt.4.5.2010. Encashment of Leave on Half Pay at the time of retirement of Government Employees
- GO.188 dt.30.7.1973. A.P. Leave Rules-Extension of Leave benefits available to employee sufferings from T.B. and Leprosy to employees suffering from cancer etc
- GO.28 dt.09.03.2011 Payment of HRA and CCA while on Leave ( upto 6 months )of all kinds in respect of State Employees
- Halfpay Leaves_166_23_09_1992 full DA
- Halfpay Leaves_20584_12_09_1974 A.P. Leave rules 193 – Rule 23 a (i) eligibile ty for the grant of half pay leave to the temporary government servants
- Half pay Leaves_234_27_10_1998 Encashment of Leave on Half pay at the time of Retirement of Employees
- Halfpay Leaves_3220_19_02_2005
- Half pay Leaves_342_30_09_1994 , Encashment of leave on Half Pay at he time of retirement of Government Employe
- Half pay Leaves_386_06_09_1996
- Half pay Leaves_49578_23_02_1999, Encashment of Leave on half pay at he time of retirement
Compensatory Leaves G.O’s
- Compensatory leaves _86595_29_05_1961
- Compensatory Leaves_13112_01_03_1958, Holidays working action to Compensatory Holidays
- AP Compensatory Leaves_50_01_02_1968
- Compensatory Leaves_528_26_04_1961, Holidays Optional Holidays Grant of Compensatory Leave in lieu of Optional holidays
- AP Compensatory Leaves_6240_05_02_2011
- Compensatory Leaves_934_23_04_1963
HALF PAY LEAVE (HPL) Rules 23.(a) (i)
- A temporary Government servant in superior service/last grade service is entitled to half pay leave at the rate of 20 days for each completed year of service.
- He may avail this leave only on medical certificate and after 20 years of service/One year of service.
- He may commute half the amount of half pay leave due, on medical certificate, when commuted leave is granted, twice the amount of such leave shall be debited against the half pay leave due.
- The total duration of earned leave and commuted leave taken in conjunction shall not exceed 180 days.
- Provided that no commuted leave may be granted under this rule unless the authority competent to sanction leave has reason to believe that the Government servant will return to duty on its expiry.
- Note: When commuted leave is granted and when he intends to retire of resign subsequently, the commuted leave should be converted to half pay leave and the difference between the leave salary in respect of commuted leave and half pay leave should be recovered from him. An undertaking should, therefore, be taken from the Government servant whenever commuted leave is sanctioned to him. In call cases of resignation and voluntary retirement refund of excess leave salary should be enforced, while in cases where retirements is compulsorily thrust upon him by reasons of ill-health incapacitating him from further service, no refund should be enforced. (G.O.Ms.No. 143 Finance, dated: 01-06-1968)
Half Pay Leave Proceeding Software Download for Teachers Updated