Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana apply Procedure and Beneficiary List Check here
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana apply Procedure and Beneficiary List here:- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an initiative by Government of India in which affordable housing will be provided to the urban poor with a target of building 20 million affordable houses by 31 March 2022.It has two components: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) (PMAY-U) for the urban poor and Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana (Gramin) (PMAY-G and also PMAY-R) for the rural poor This scheme is converged with other schemes to ensure houses have a toilet, Saubhagya Yojana electricity connection, Ujjwala Yojana LPG gas connection, access to drinking water and Jan Dhan banking facilities, etc. Total 1 cr homes are approved against total demand of 1.12Cr as of 28 December 2019.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is an initiative of the Government of India which aims at providing affordable housing to the urban poor by the year 2022. The scheme was first launched on 1 June 2015. The interest rate for the PMAY scheme starts at 6.50% p.a. and can be availed for a tenure of up to 20 years. The deadline for availing the PMAY CLSS scheme for the MIG-I and MIG-II categories has been extended to 31 March 2021. The same has been extended to 31 March 2022 for the LIG and EWS categories. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana apply Procedure and pmay Beneficiary List here
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
Key Features and Benefits of PMAY Scheme:
- Under PMAY Scheme, subsidy interest rate is provided at 6.50% p.a. on housing loan for the term of 20 years to all the beneficiaries.
- Differently abled and senior citizens will be given preference in allocation of ground floors.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly technologies would be used for construction.
- The scheme covers entire urban areas in the country which includes 4041 statutory towns with the first priority given to 500 Class I cities. This will be done in 3 phases.
- The credit linked subsidy aspect of the PM Awas Yojana gets implemented in India in all statutory towns from the initial stages itself.
Who is eligible for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana apply Procedure and pmay Beneficiary List here
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Families with an annual income up to Rs. 3 Lakh.
- Low Income Group (LIG) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 3 Lakh and Rs. 6 Lakh.
- Middle Income Group I (MIG I) – Families within an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
- Middle Income Group II (MIG II) – Families with an annual income between Rs. 6 Lakh and Rs. 12 Lakh.
- Women belonging to EWS and LIG categories.
- Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Class (OBC).
If a person’s family income exceeds Rs. 18 Lakh per annum, they are ineligible for subsidies under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
The housing scheme is divided into two primary types, depending on the area where the subsidy scheme is extended, namely, PMAY Urban (PMAY-U) and Gramin (PMAY-G).
The Urban division of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana comprises around 4,300 cities and towns across India. PMAY-U also accounts for several developmental authorities that are in charge of planning across urban centres, including development authority, industrial development body, special area development department, notified planning authority and others.
According to a July 2019 survey, the progress of PMAY-U is as follows.
Completed residences – 26.08 Lakh
Approved residences – 83.63 Lakh
Occupied residences – 23.97 Lakh
Total estimated subsidies under PMAY-U, according to the same survey, amounted to around Rs. 4.95 Lakh Crore. Out of this, the scheme has already provided more than Rs. 51,000 Crore as assistance to eligible applicants.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
Documents necessary to apply for PMAY differs based on whether the beneficiary is a salaried or a self-employed individual.
For salaried applicants
Those who are salaried need to present the following documents to avail of the benefits from this CLSS.
- Application form (Download from official website).
- Proof of identity – Pan Card is mandatory. Additionally, individuals need to provide an additional identity proof, which can include Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving
- License, Passport, Photo Credit Card, or any other Photo-identity card issued by a government authority.
- Proof of address – Acceptable documents include valid passport, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, utility bill, rent agreement, life insurance plan, residence address certificate, savings bank account statement in post office, property tax receipts, credit card statement that should not be older than three months, etc.
- Proof of income – 6 months’ bank statement, last 2 months salary slip and ITR or latest Form 16.
- Property documents – Agreement to sell, a chain of property documents (as required), the allotment letter or buyer agreement, and a copy of receipts related to any payments made to the developer.
For self-employed applicants
Self-employed individuals need to present mostly the same set of documents as that of salaried people. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana apply Procedure and pmay Beneficiary List here However, they must provide certain details regarding their business, along with additional documents as income proof.
Address proof for businesses – One of the documents to prove the existence of an individual’s business is mandatory. It may include trade license certificate, Shops and Establishment Certificate, sales tax, PAN Card or VAT registration certificate, SEBI Registration Certificate, Memorandum of Association, Partnership Deed, etc.
Income proof – It can include ITR for the preceding two years, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet info. Lastly, the individual also needs to provide the last six months’ account statement for the business, along with a similar statement for his/her personal bank account.
One must make sure that he/she is eligible for the subsidy before application. Also, the applicant should check whether his/her name is present on the beneficiary’s list as well to receive the subsidy benefit. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana apply Procedure and pmay Beneficiary List here.
How to Apply for PMAY Scheme?
Following the steps mentioned below should help individuals avail subsidies on their home loans under the housing scheme. The method listed below is the online process.
Step 1: Visit the official government website belonging to PMAY.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Citizen Assessment’ option under the ‘Menu’ tab.
Step 3: An applicant must enter his/her Aadhaar number.
Step 4: With the successful submission of the Aadhaar number, he/she will be redirected to the application page.
Step 5: The applicant must proceed to enter all relevant details on this page, including income details, personal details, bank account details and other necessary information.
Step 6: Applicants should recheck all information before submission.
Step 7: Once a person clicks on the ‘save’ option, he/she will find a unique application number.
Step 8: Applicants should, next, download the filled-in application form.
Step 9: Finally, the person can deposit the form at his/her nearest CSC office or a financial institution offering PMAY. He/she must also submit all necessary documents along with the form.
Alternatively, individuals can opt for the offline application procedure and approach an authorised bank branch to apply for the scheme if they find the online process inconvenient.