Nishtha Online Training for School Assistants 2021 DIKSHA Training Schedule for Secondary School Teachers from 01.08.2021. NISHTHA 2.0 Online Training for Secondary School Teachers from 01-08-2021 to 28-02-2022 – NCERT Schedule released. NCERT has scheduled the NISHTHA Secondary online training from 1st August, 2021 to 28th February, 2022. AP SSA Amaravati, SIEMAT NISHTHA Secondary Teacher Trainings in DIKSHA Training though online, schedule, guidelines download.
NISHTHA 2.0 encompasses of 12 generic courses covering generic concerns and 7 courses covering pedagogical concerns in seven subject areas – Science, Mathematics, Social sciences and Languages – Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit and English. Each generic course will be of 3-4 hours duration and pedagogy courses will be of 24-25 hours within which teachers will have flexibility to complete the course. Nishtha Online Training for School Assistants 2021 DIKSHA Training Schedule for Secondary School Teachers, Each teacher and school head at Secondary level will be expected to complete around 12 generic courses and one pedagogy course as per their subject.
Nishtha Online Training for School Assistants 2021 DIKSHA Training Schedule for Secondary School Teachers
1. The Attention of the District Educational Ofcers & Ex-ofcio Project Coordinators and Additional Project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha and Principals of DIET in the state are invited to the reference cited and informed that NISHTHA secondary online teacher training on DIKSHA will be commenced from 01-08-2021.
2. Further, it is informed that the NCERT has scheduled the NISHTHA Secondary online training from 1stAugust, 2021 to 28th February, 2022.
3. This training is meant for all the teachers who are teaching from classes 9th to 12th and heads of institutions. This training is mandatory for all the said teachers of all managements.
How to Register in Diksha App in Play Store for Nishtha Training
- Download the DIKSHA app from the google play store
- Register with their mobile number,
- After getting registered in the app
- Teachers have to fll their institution details like UDISE, treasury ID and mail ID.
5. In view of the above all the District Educational Ofcers & Ex-ofcio Project Coordinators in the state are requested to select (2) active school assistants for each subject i.e.Telugu, Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Sciences and Social Studies) to act as KRP who are good at English, technology and presentation skills.
The selected KRP list may be sent to email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. In this connection, the District Educational Ofcers & Ex-ofcio Project Coordinators, Additional project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha and Principals of DIET are instructed to disseminate the information and take all necessary steps for 100% participation of teachers.
7. This may be treated as priority item of work.
Phase wise Nishtha Training Dates & Topic Deatails
|Phase Number||Training Dates||Topic of Training|
|Phase 1||1-31 August, 2021||
|Phase 2||1-30 September, 2021||
|Phase 3||1-31 October, 2021||
|Phase 4||1-30 November, 2021||
|Phase 5||1-31 December, 2021||Subject Specific Course 13 – Pedagogy of English/Urdu/ Sanskrit/ Mathematics/ Science/ Social Sciences|
|Phase 6||1-31 January, 2022||Reopen all the courses for its completion by all remaining learners|
|Phase 7||1-28 February, 2022||Data analysis and reporting|
Nishtha 2 Online Training Enroll link (Joining link)
Diksha Online Training YouTube link (Live link)
Nishtha 2.0 Online Training for School Assistants Guidelines Download
DIKSHA Secondary School Teachers Training Schedule Download
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|