AP Nishtha Training Registration on Diksha App, Nishtha Online Training Enroll link in Diksha App (Course 4) – AP Secondary School Teachers Diksha Training Join official link enable here. How to enroll in Diksha App for Nishtha Online Training for School Assistant Teachers in AP Schools. Nishtha 2.0 training through the initiation app for secondary school teachers (School Assistants – SA) and HMs. Who are teaching from 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th ( Intermediate) Classe Teachers eligible for NCERT Nishtha 2.0 Training in YouTube Day wise Schedule. Enrolment into the course stats from 11-08-2021. Enrolment into the courses ends on 25-08-2021.
Nishtha Online Training Enroll link in Diksha App – AP Secondary School Teachers Diksha Training Join Official link
NCERT will be conducting live sessions through NCERT Official YouTube channel in the first week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). Nishtha Online Training Enroll link in Diksha App – Secondary School Teachers Diksha Training Joinining Official link enable here.
Training for whom?
Who are Teach Classes 9 to 12, All Teachers and HMs / Principals of all owned schools. All of the above must participate in training.
Nishtha Secondary School Teachers Training Details
|Course Name||Nishtha 2.0 Teachers Online Training|
|Trainers||Secondary School Teachers (SA)|
|Course Duration||From 11-08-2021 to 31-12-2021|
|Enrolment into the course stats||from 11-08-2021|
|Login||DIKSHA app or https://diksha.gov.in/ap/|
|Training in Medium||Telugu, English and Urdu Medium|
|Live link||Nishtha YouTube|
|Trining Classes||Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12 (Intermediate)|
How to Enroll in Diksha App ?
Enter Diksha App must be downloaded before entering Courses. After downloading, you need to register in the Diksha app. This enroloment can be done from 11-8-21 to 25-8-21.
First 3 courses of NISHTHA Secondary starts from 11 -08-2021
1. Curriculum and Inclusive Education, Generic Course
2. Integration of ICT in Teaching, Learning and Assessment, Generic Course
3. Developing Personal-Social Qualities for Facilitating Holistic Development of Learners.
NISHTHA Secondary courses in DIKSHA
- Teachers has to complete three courses in one-month i.e., 11-08-2021 to 31-08-2021, prior to enrol into the courses teachers has to ready with installed DIKSHA app in their mobile.
- Teachers can select any one of the mediums to complete the course.
- After enrolling into course, one has to complete it.
Nishtha Online Training Enroll (Course 4) for Medium wise link below
Nishtha Online Training Enroll for Medium wise link below
|Course||English Medium||Telugu Medium||Urdu Medium|
|1. Curriculum and Inclusive Education.||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|2.Integration of ICT in Teaching, Learning and Assessment.||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|3. Developing Personal – Social Qualities for Facilitating Holistic Development of Learners||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
|For any clarification, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org DIKSHA – SIEMAT – Samagra Shisha – Andra Pradesh|
1. Course completion Certificate will be generated, only if the individual scores 70% marks in the course assessment.
2. The assessments will give only 3 chances to answer, later it will be blocked.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|