TOMS Project for Online Classes for Municipal School Students – Instructions for 10th Class Online Classes
Municipal School Online Class Conduct Instructions – 10th Online Class in Transformation of Municipal Schools in AP (TOMS Project) : Online Classes for Municipal School Students – Instructions for 10th Class Online Class. AP Municipal Adminstration Department TOMS Project – Online Classes for Municipal School Students – Instruction download as per Roc.No.1212953/2020/TOMS/E2-2, dated 25/05/2021. Transformation of Municipal Schools (TOMS) Project – Learning Management System (Online Classes for Municipal School Students)– Certain instruction issued – Regarding.
10th Online Class – Transformation of Municipal Schools in AP (TOMS Project)
1. The attention of all the Municipal Commissioners of 59 ULBs where Municipal Schools exists in the state is invited to the reference cited and it is to inform that, in the reference cited the Government have approved the Education Work and Finance Plan 2020-2021. Among the other components, Learning Management System (LMS) is one of the component in the said plan including Online Classes to the students of the Municipal schools. As per the said program online classes will be taken up in all Municipal Schools in the State from 4th to 10th class students to strengthen academics in all Municipal Schools.
2. Further, it is to inform that at present all the Municipal Schools in the State are closed due to spread of Covid-19. Hence the undersigned has decided to conduct online classes to the Municipal School Students immediately, to avoid hardship to them and accordingly pilot was conducted, successfully in 5 ULBs (Vijayawada, Tirupathi, Ongole, Srikalahasti & Narasapuram) considering the feedback and results in pilot, the LMS module which was integrated with ZOOM video conference (Online Schedule will be communicate shortly) for easy execution.
3. In view of the above owing to present situations and keeping in view of 10th class Examination, the undersigned has proposed to take up online classes to all the 10th class students in Municipal schools through LMS module which was integrated with ZOOM video conference (Online Schedule will be communicate shortly) with subject experts in the Municipal Schools.
4. Therefore, all the Municipal Commissioners of 59 ULBs are directed to follow the below instructions for arranging online classes to the 10th class students, on priority basis first instance, on online classes to be taken up as per schedule.
మునిసిపల్ స్కూల్ ఆన్లైన్ క్లాస్ నిర్వహించు సూచనలు – AP లోని మునిసిపల్ పాఠశాలల ట్రాన్స్ఫర్మేషన్ లో 10 వ ఆన్లైన్ క్లాస్ (టామ్స్ ప్రాజెక్ట్)
- To create awareness on in 10th class students and their parents through Head Masters, Ward Education and Data Processing Secretaries, ward volunteers etc.
- An orientation program will be conducted to the identifed Ward Education and Data Processing Secretaries along with Head Masters, School supervisors and subject Experts as per schedule through Zoom Conference (Video related to how to conduct Online classes). (Schedule will be communicated shortly)
- To issue strict instructions to the Head Masters and School Supervisors for conducting the Online classes as per the schedule given in strict vigilance and also to monitor attendance of the students.
- To instruct the Head Masters to send online attendance of the student’s class wise to the ofce of ULB concerned, on that date so as to send the same to Education Section O/o C&DMA, A.P., Guntur for taking further action in the matter.
5. The Municipal Commissioners are also requested to direct the Head Masters and School Supervisors, Ward Education & Data Processing Secretaries to contact the Education Cell in the O/o C&DMA, A.P., Guntur for technical assistance in conducting the online classes to the 10th class students as per schedule through LMS module/Zoom conference. The details of Education Cell are enclosed in Annexure.
6. The RDMAs in the State are requested to guide the Municipal Commissioners in this regard and ensure the above instructions are complied with by the Municipal Commissioners without fail.