Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2023 : Goal,Eligibility,Advantages,Process To Apply
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2023. The Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana was established in the state of Bihar to promote girls’ education, health, and the prevention of female feticide. This Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana was launched as part of the Beti Padhao, Beti Bachao Abhiyan. The Bihar State Government has agreed to contribute Rs.51,000 to the Kanya Suraksha Yojana. The Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana provides Rs 51,000 from the birth of a girl child until she completes her graduation. To take advantage of the scheme, you must register for Aadhaar after the birth of a girl child. The state’s Anganwadi workers and supervisors will handle Aadhaar registration. Aadhaar registration is completed by linking the mother/Aadhaar father’s registration to the birth certificate of the girl child issued by the government health centre. To receive the first instalment of the scheme, along with the girl child’s birth certificate, the Aadhaar registration of the girl child must be completed at the Regional Anganwadi Center. Only after this will the girl child aged 0 to 1 receive the first instalment of the scheme. The government pays the first instalment upon the birth of a girl child in the form of a certificate of investment in the Children Career Balanced Plan of UTI Mutual Fund. Every year, 14 lakh daughters are expected to benefit from the Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana. Let’s get some information about the scheme’s application.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Goal
As previously stated, the primary goal of this scheme is to prevent feticide. This Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana will invest $2,000 in the names of daughters born in the state. When a girl child reaches the age of 18, she will be given an amount equal to her maturity value. This scheme will be effective in raising the standard of living for the state’s daughters. Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana will also improve the state’s link ratio. The government will only give the girl child the benefit of this scheme if the girl child’s birth is registered.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Eligibility
To apply for the Kanya Suraksha Yojana, the applicant must meet the eligibility requirements; only those citizens who meet these requirements will be able to benefit from the scheme, which is detailed below.
- Citizens applying for the scheme must be Bihar’s permanent residents.
- Only girls living below the state’s poverty line will be eligible for the scheme’s benefits.
- To be eligible for the Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana, the girl child’s birth must be registered.
- Two girls from the same family will be considered eligible for the scheme.
- The girl child must have been born on or after November 22, 2007.
- The applicant should have all of the necessary documents for the scheme application.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Advantages And Features
- The Bihar government has launched the Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana.
- The Government of Bihar will invest $20,000 in UCO and IDBI Bank through this scheme.
- When the girl child reaches the age of 18, she will be paid an amount equal to the maturity value.
- If the girl dies before reaching the age of 18, the money will be donated to the Women Development Corporation of Bihar.
- This programme was created with the goal of preventing feticide, improving sex ratios, and encouraging birth registration.
- This scheme will benefit all girls born on or after November 22, 2007, who fall into the BPL category.
- Only a family’s two daughters are eligible for the benefits of this scheme.
- Women Development Corporation Bihar will carry out this scheme.
- So far, 15 lakh girls have benefited from this scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Documents Required
- The Aadhar card.
- Phone number.
- Account number in a bank.
- A passport-sized photograph is required.
- Income verification.
- Address verification.
- 12th grade report card (for unmarried girls to get Rs.10,000)
Graduation marksheet (to get Rs.25,000)
Applying Procedure Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
If you want to apply for the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana, simply follow the simple steps outlined below.
- To apply, you must first obtain the scheme’s application form. The form will be given to you by an Anganwadi worker.
- You can also download the application form by clicking on the link provided below.
- After downloading the form from this page, you must correctly fill out all of the fields.
- After filling out the information, you must attach any required documents (as specified in the form) to the form.
- After you have completed the form, you must submit it to the nearest Anganwadi centre or the office of the relevant department.
- Your application will then be reviewed by the appropriate officer. Following that, you will be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
|Official Website||Click Here|
1)What is the plan for Bihar’s daughter?
Ans When a girl child is born, she will be given an incentive of Rs 5000 thousand in three instalments. The first instalment of $2,000 was made upon her birth, the second instalment of $1,000 was made upon the completion of one year, and the third instalment of $2,000 was made upon the completion of the girl child’s vaccination. In this manner, 5000 will be awarded upon the birth of a girl child.
2)What plan has been devised for the girls?
Ans Bhagyashree Yojana is a Karnataka government programme that encourages the birth of girl children in low-income families. The girl child receives financial assistance under this scheme.
3)By 2022, when will sand be available in Bihar?
Ans Sand mining in Bihar is unlikely to begin before September 2022. In such a case, the price of sand will rise further due to increased scarcity and black marketing. This will have an impact on ordinary people who are thinking about building a house. Sand scarcity is expected to worsen in Bihar in the coming days.
4)What is the deadline for the Mukhyamantri Udyog Yojana?
Ans Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana applications have closed.
The application period ended on September 17th at 12:00 PM. This application process began on June 17th. 57 thousand applications had been received as of 7:00 p.m. on September 17. The Industries Department provided this information.
5)When will the Bihar sand tender be held?
Ans Four Ganges sand ghats will be auctioned off.
Two sand ghats in Badhara, one in Shahpur, and one in Arrah are among them. From December 5 to December 12, online applications for these sand ghats will also be accepted. The online auction will take place on December 19.