KDRB Recruitment 2022: Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade-II by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 50. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk under Government of Kerala in Travancore Devaswom Board. Selected candidates will be posted on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who completed SSLC and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the State Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of KDRB Recruitment 2022
KDRB Recruitment 2022 | www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in | Apply Online | LD Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade-II | 50 Posts | SSLC | Last Date: 18th June 2022
KDBR Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade-II is completely based on their performance in the Written test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed SSLC with basic typing knowledge and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
KDRB LD Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB)|
|Name of the Post||Lower Divisional Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade-II|
|Category||Kerala State Government Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||18th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of KDRB Recruitment 2022
Lower Divisional Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade-II – 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KDRB Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate (SSLC) from a recognized board/ Institute.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 36 years as on 01-01-2022. The upper age limit prescribed
shall be raised by five years in the case of candidates belonging to any of the Scheduled Castes / Hindu Scheduled Tribes and by three years in the case of candidates belonging to any of the Other Backward Classes
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 19,900 – 43,600/- by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Sub Group Officer has been selected based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
Important points regarding Screening Test/ Written test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Lower Division Clerk must attend for screening test as shortlisting process
- Examination will be held at different Examination Centres of Kerala State.
- Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
Certificates to be bring at the time of Interview:
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Certificates regarding Educational Qualification and experience
- Recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof
- Copy of Admit Card given at the time of attending written test
General/ OBC Candidates from other states need to pay fee of Rs. 300/-. Rs. 200/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for KDRB Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Sub Group Officer Grade-II
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB):-
Travancore Devaswom Board is an autonomous body constituted under the Travancore Cochin Hindu Religious Institutions Act XV of 1950. It is entrusted with the task of administrating 1248 temples in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore comprised in the State of Kerala which were earlier administrated by the ruler of Travancore prior to the integration of the Princely states of Travancore and Cochin in 1949.
The constitution of the Board was based on the Covenant entered in to by the Maharaja of Travancore in May 1949 and concurred and guaranteed by the Government of India. The Board comprises of President and two Members. One member shall be nominated by the Hindus among the council of Ministers and the other member shall be elected by the Hindus among the Members of the Legislative Assembly of the State of Kerala. The term of the President and Members is for a period of three years. It has a Secretariat and its Headquarters is at Nanthancode, Thiruvananthapuram.
Address for communication:
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board
II Floor, Devaswom Board Buildings
MG Road, Opp. Govt. Ayurveda College
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Phone: 0471 – 2339377
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 18th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 18th June 2022