Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Assistant Engineer under the Kerala Water Authority, Government of Kerala. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 64. Desirous candidates may apply online through www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before last date of submission, i.e. 8th June 2022. Candidates who completed their Engineering and want to secure a job in the Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022. Selected candidates will be employed on direct recruitment basis.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 | www.keralapsc.gov.in | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 64 Posts | Last Date: 8th June 2022
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Assistant engineer is completely based on their performance in their written test/ interview. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech in the below mentioned disciplines and searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Department||Kerala Water Authority|
|Name of the Post||Assistant engineer|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||64|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||8th June 2022|
Vacancy Details of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Category No. 137/2022)||64|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates who completed B.Sc in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering of Kerala University or BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering of Madras University or equivalent qualification or Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or Pass in Section A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers, India, in Civil/Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering.
Candidates age should be in between 19-40 years. Only candidates born between 02.01.1982 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. SC/ST and OBC candidates, widows are eligible for usual age relaxation
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 40,800 – 85,000/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates to the posts of Assistant Engineer has been selected based on their performance in the written test/ Certificate verification process
Important points to be noted:
- The shortlisting shall be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination from each category as per seat details mentioned above.
- The shortlisted candidates, as per merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, shall be called for written test or interview
- Shortlisted candidates will receive admit cards before 15 days to the examination.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority applicable for jobs under Government of India, during document verification.
- PWD candidates are eligible only for the designated trades as per apprenticeship rules and has to submit the PWD certificate.
- Candidates have to produce their valid ID Card, i.e., AADAAR / PAN / Voters ID / Driving License / Certificate Issued by Educational Institute, during document verification.
- Final selection of the candidates will be made after verification of documents.
- Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post
No need to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Register yourself by filling all the personal details as One time registration
- Get an unique registration number and password details for opening the application form.
- Click on the online application for the above mentioned posts.
- Select the particular post to which you want to apply
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed
- No need to pay application fee
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Kerala Public Service Commission:-
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 04-05-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 08-06-2022
Address for communication:
Kerala Public Service Commission, Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 004,Kerala
Fax : 0471-2448988
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|