Kerala Police Recruitment 2022: Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Police Constable under the Kerala Police Department, Government of Kerala. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 199. Desirous candidates may apply online through www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before last date of submission, i.e. 18th May 2022. Candidates who completed SSLC and want to secure a job in the Defence Sector can apply for the vacancies of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022. Selected candidates will be employed on direct recruitment basis.
Kerala Police Recruitment 2022 | www.keralapsc.gov.in | Police Constable | SSLC | 199 Posts | Last Date: 18th May 2022
Kerala Police 2022 Selection to the posts of Police Constable is completely based on their performance in their written test/ interview. Candidates who completed SSLC from a recognized board and searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
Kerala Police Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Department||Kerala Police|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Physical test, Endurance test Interview|
|No. of Posts||199|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||18th May 2022|
Vacancy Details of Kerala Police Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Police Constable (Category No. 136/2022)||199|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Police Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who completed SSLC from a recognized board are only eligible to apply for the police constable posts
- No relaxation is available for special category candidates.
Candidates must be physically fit.
- (i) Height – 167 cms
(i) Chest – 81 cms with a minimum expansion of 5 cms.
- No relaxation in physical measurement will be allowed for any special category.
Candidates age should be in between 18-22 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 31,100 – 66,800/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates to the posts of Police Constable has been selected based on their performance in the Endurance test, written test, PET and certificates verification
All candidates who have applied will have to undergo an endurance test, which will be of qualifying nature, and shall consist of a Road Run of 5km, to be completed within 25 minutes. Individual memos will not be issued for the test
Those who qualify in the endurance test has to undergo a Written Test /OMR Test conducted by the Special Selection Board through KPSC. Marks obtained in the written/OMR test will be given weightage of 25% in the ranking for the selection process as per GO(P)No.33/2022/Home dtd 04.04.2022, subject to such minimum qualifying marks as may be prescribed by the Board depending on overall performance
Physical efficiency test:
On the basis of the marks obtained in Written/OMR test a Main list and Supplementary Lists containing sufficient number of candidates eligible for reservation, will be published. All the candidates so enlisted will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test as mentioned hereunder. The Marks obtained for the PET will be given weightage of 75% in the ranking for selection process as per GO(P)No.33/2022/Home dated 04.04.2022.
Important points to be noted:
- The shortlisting shall be made based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination from each category as per seat details mentioned above.
- The shortlisted candidates, as per merit based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination, shall be called for Endurance test
- Shortlisted candidates will receive admit cards before 15 days to the examination.
- The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC shall produce their caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority applicable for jobs under Government of India, during document verification.
- PWD candidates are eligible only for the designated trades as per apprenticeship rules and has to submit the PWD certificate.
- Candidates have to produce their valid ID Card, i.e., AADAAR / PAN / Voters ID / Driving License / Certificate Issued by Educational Institute, during document verification.
- Final selection of the candidates will be made after verification of documents.
- Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post
No need to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Register yourself by filling all the personal details as One time registration
- Get an unique registration number and password details for opening the application form.
- Click on the online application for the above mentioned posts.
- Select the particular post to which you want to apply
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed
- No need to pay application fee
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Kerala Public Service Commission:-
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported. The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 03-05-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18-05-2022
Address for communication:
Kerala Public Service Commission, Thulasi Hills, Pattom Palace P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram 695 004,Kerala
Fax : 0471-2448988