JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Veterinary Surgeon under the Department of Animal Husbandry & Sheep, Fisheries. Number of Posts advertised in the website is 35. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Veterinary Surgeon under the Government of Jammu & Kashmir. Candidates who completed Degree in Veterinary Science and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Jammu & Kashmir State can apply for the vacancies of JKPSC Recruitment 2022
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.jkpsc.nic.in | Apply Online | Veterinary Assistant Surgeon | B.V.Sc & AH | Last Date: 26th May 2022
JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Veterinary Science degree in any discipline and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
JKPSC VAS Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, interview|
|No. of Posts||35|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||26th May 2022|
Vacancy Position of JKPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||Social Cast||PSP||EWS||Total|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||18||3||2||4||2||1||1||4||35|
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess Bachelors’ Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc & AH) from a recognized University.
- Candidates should secure minimum marks prescribed by the commission.
- Candidates must acquired the qualification as on 01-01-2022
- Candidates should be registered with the Veterinary Council of India/ State Veterinary Council.
Candidates age must be maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 52,700 – 1,66,700/- PM (Pay Level 9) by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon has been selected based on their performance in the Written test followed by an interview.
Important points regarding Online test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon must attend for Written test as shortlisting process
- Examination will be held at Examination Centres of Jammu & Kashmir places.
- Written test will be conducted for shortlisting candidates. A total of 120 questions will be there in the written test. Duration of the examination is 120 minutes
- 100 questions will be asked from the concerned subject and 20 questions will be from General knowledge.
- Papers will be in English.
- Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test. There shall be negative marking in the examination. 1/4th of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Only Candidates who secure minimum marks prescribed by JKPSC are only eligible to appear for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
- Syllabus of the examination includes Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Science.
General/ OBC/ Candidates need to pay fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website https://www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission:
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is a constitutional body. The government of India established JKPSC under articles 128 and 133. The primary purpose of JKPSC is to conduct civil service exams to recruit candidates for the different government posts in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
It is an autonomous body. Hence, it selects the candidates based on a merit list and reservations rights. JKPSC aims to choose the most capable and worthy candidates for operating the civil services and posts. Moreover, candidates should perform other functions assigned to the Commission by the mandate of the Constitution.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 26th April 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 26th May 2022
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|