IARI Recruitment 2022: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Assistants on direct recruitment basis under Pay Matrix Level 6 and Pay Matrix Level 7. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree recently and searching for jobs in the Central Government Sector. Then you are in the right place. IARI has recently released IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 462. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Assistants. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to secure a Government Job can apply for the posts under IARI Recruitment 2022. Candidates who’s maximum age limit do not exceed by 30 years are only eligible to apply for the posts of IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 | www.iari.res.in | Apply Online | 462 Posts | Degree | Last Date: 1st June 2022
IARI Recruitment Selection to the posts of Assistants under Different States/ Regions is completely based on the performance of the candidates in the Online Based Computer Test followed by an interview process. Candidates who get a good score in the the qualifying examination are only eligible to appear for interview/ certificate verification process. All the candidates who want to apply the IARI Recruitment must apply online through www.iari.res.in. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Procedure||Online and interview|
|No. of Posts||462|
|Last Date||1st June 2022|
Vacancy Details for IARI Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant (ICAR Head quarters)||71|
Category wise vacancies of IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
Eligibility Criteria for IARI Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application form.
- Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of university in this regard, besides indicating the CGPA/OGPA in the application form
Candidates age must be in between 20 to 30 years as on 01-06-2022
Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age should be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of application form (i.e. 1st June 2022)
Selected candidates will get pay by the recruiting organization as follows.
|Name of the Post||Stipend|
|Assistant (ICAR Head quarters)||Rs. 44,900/- (Level 7)|
|Assistant (IARI Institutes)||Rs. 35,400/- (Level 6)|
- Candidates will be shortlisted to preliminary examination based on their academic merit.
- The number of qualified candidates for the Main Exam will be 10 times the number of vacancies. The result of Preliminary Examination will be finalized on the basis of percentile of marks. All candidates having the same percentile of marks, of last qualified candidate, will be allowed for Mains Examination.
- Based on the aggregate performance in Paper – I of the Mains Examination with prescribed minimum
qualifying marks as per para – ii, Paper-II will be evaluated. If a candidate does not obtain the minimum
qualifying marks in Paper – I, the answer sheet of his/her Paper-II will not be evaluated.
- Based on the aggregate performance in Paper – I & II of the Mains Examinations, candidates will be called for Skill Test i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). Skill Test is mandatory and qualifying nature. If a candidate does not appear in Skill Test or fails to qualify the Skill Test, he/she will not be eligible for the post.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Paper – I, Paper-II of the
Mains Examinations. After qualifying the CPT, final selection of candidates in each category, will be made
on the basis of aggregate marks scored by them in ‘Mains Examinations only’ and final list of Selected
candidates will be prepared accordingly.
Qualifying marks for Preliminary & Main Examination:
- UR : 30%
- OBC/ EWS : 25%
- SC/ST/Divyang : 20%
Centres for Examination:
The cities where the preliminary Examination will be conducted in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode are mentioned in Annexure-II of the recruitment notification. Candidates may select five (05) cities in order of their preference for preliminary examination. The cities where the main examination will be held are Delhi/NCR(Noida), Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai. Candidates may select two (02) cities in order of their preference for main examination
General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 1200/-. Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ Women candidates. Fee should be payable through online mode. No fee need to be paid by PWD Candidates.
How to Apply for IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.iari.res.in
- Candidates who are new to the portal must register themselves by filling personal details
- After filling personal details click on register option
- Verify your phone number on the basis of OTP received on your mobile.
- Note down the user id and password obtained at the time of registration process.
- Click on the online application for the posts of Non-Executives
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature based on the dimensions given by the institute.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee, if required
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute:-
The journey of Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), popularly known as Pusa Institute, began in 1905 at Pusa (Bihar) with the generous grant of 30,000 pounds from an American philanthropist, Mr. Henry Phipps. The institute was then known as Agricultural Research Institute (ARI) which functioned with five departments, namely Agriculture, Cattle Breeding, Chemistry, Economic Botany and Mycology. Bacteriology unit was added in 1907. The name of ARI was changed to Imperial Institute of Agricultural Research in 1911 and, in 1919 it was renamed as Imperial Agricultural Research Institute. Following a devastating earth quake on 15th January 1934, the institute was shifted to Delhi on 29th July 1936. Post independence, the institute has been renamed as Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI).
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 7th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission & Fee payment: 1st June 2022
- Correction window: 5th June 2022 to 7th June 2022
- Date of Online test: Last week of June 2022
- Main examination Date: Announced later
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification