DRDO-ADE Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellows under Aeronautical Development & Establishment (ADE) by conducting a written test. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 9. Desirous candidates may apply online through www.rac.gov.in on or before last date of submission, i.e. 22nd May 2022. Candidates who are eagerly waiting to secure a Government job in Defence Sector can apply for the vacancies of DRDO-ADE Recruitment 2022
DRDO Recruitment 2022 | www.drdo.gov.in | Junior Research Fellow | BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 22nd May 2022
DRDO ADE Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Junior Research Fellow is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech with a Valid GATE/ NET Score and searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||DRDO-ADE (Defence Research & Development Organization)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||9|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||22nd May 2022|
Vacancy Details of DRDO ADE Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Electronics & Communication||5|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO ADE Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering in first division with GATE Score card Or
- Postgraduate degree in a professional course (ME/ M.Tech.) in Aeronautical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
Candidates age must be maximum 28 years. Age is reckoned as on 15-06-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 31,000/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates to the posts of Junior Research Fellow has been selected based on their performance in the Written test followed by a Certificate verification process
Important points regarding Written test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Junior Research Fellow must attend for written test if they got shortlisted by Defence Research & Development Corporation
- Written test is scheduled to be held on 14th June 2022
- Shortlisted candidates in the written test must attend for certificate verification process
- Candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, GATE Score card for attending the interview.
No need to pay the application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO-ADE Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.rac.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Junior Research Fellow
- Select the particular discipline to which you want to apply
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed by the DRDO
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE) is a key Aeronautical Systems Design House involved in the design and development of the state-of-the-art Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Aeronautical Systems and technologies to meet the requirements of the Indian Armed forces. Major R&D activities are in the areas of:
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Flight simulators
- Pilotless target aircraft
- Flight control systems
- Air Weapons
ADE has been awarded the AS9100D Certification for its best practices of QMS adhering to the Aerospace Quality Standard.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 2nd May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 22nd May 2022
- Written test Date: 14th June 2022
- Interview Date: Next day to written test
Address for communication:
DRDO-Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE),
Defence Research Development Organisation,
New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru 560 075.
Bus Route (from Majestic Bus Stand: No. 315 & 317 Series. Alight at “NGEF” bus stop (1.2 km from
“NGEF” bus stop to Raman Gate, ADE).
Metro Train (from KSR Majestic Rly Station): Alight at Swami Vivekananda Road or Baiyyappanahalli.
(1.3 km from Swami Vivekananda Road & 1.6 km from Baiyyappanahalli to Raman Gate, ADE)
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification
Click Here for Online Application Form