Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023 : Eligibility,Benefits,Required Documents,Process to apply
Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023 : Eligibility,Benefits,Required Documents,Process to apply ,The Government of Jharkhand is inviting applications for the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana to assist people from the state’s economically weaker sections in marrying their daughter. Interested and eligible people from poor families in the state who want to receive Rs.30,000/- in financial assistance for their daughter’s marriage can download the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana application form in PDF format.
This Kanya Vivah Sahayata Yojana is specifically designed to alleviate the financial burden on the poor father in the event of his daughter’s marriage. Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana provides financial assistance to poor families who are unable to bear the cost of marriage for their daughters.
The Jharkhand government will provide Rs.30,000/- to each girl beneficiary in order to improve the status of girls in the state. This assistance amount will be provided as a courtesy; beneficiaries will not be required to return it to the state government. All needy and eligible people in the state can apply for the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana by downloading the application form.
What exactly is Chief Minister Kanyadan Scheme 2023?
The Jharkhand government has launched the Jharkhand Mukhaymantri Kanyadan Yojana 2021 to ensure that the daughters of Jharkhand’s socially and economically disadvantaged families are married with pomp and for the start of a new and happy life.
We would like to inform all of our daughters and parents that, under the Jharkhand Mukhaymantri Kanyadan Yojana 2021, a financial assistance of Rs 30,000 will be provided for the grand marriage of the daughter, allowing the daughters of our poor families to escape their lives due to a lack of funds. There is no need to compromise.
That is why we want to inform all of our daughters and parents that they can begin a new life by applying for this benefit through the procedure we have outlined.
Eligibility requirements for Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2023-
If you want to take advantage of the Jharkhand Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana, you should know that the government has set some eligibility criteria for this scheme, so that only eligible citizens can benefit from it. The eligibility requirements for this scheme are detailed below.
- The citizen applying for the Jharkhand Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana must be a Jharkhand resident. This scheme will not benefit citizens of any other country.
- The benefit of the Jharkhand Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana will be given only to citizens
- who are Jharkhand state residents and live below the poverty line.
- Aside from that, the Jharkhand Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana will benefit families with an annual income of less than Rs.72,000.
- If you want to apply for government financial assistance for your daughter’s marriage through this scheme, she must be over the age of 18.
The scheme’s main points Key characteristics
- Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana was created to help poor and economically disadvantaged people who are unable to marry their daughters due to financial constraints.
- Many families’ problems will be alleviated as a result of the government’s plan, and many new houses will be built.
- Financial Assistance – Under the scheme, every eligible girl child from a Jharkhand family will receive Rs.30,000/- all at once. Previously, financial assistance in the amount of Rs 15000 was provided under this scheme, however, this amount has now been increased to Rs 30000.
- This amount will be given only for their marriage, and the government will take special care to ensure that the amount is used for the same purpose. And no deserving person should receive this assistance.
- There is no need to repay – because this is a grant, the recipients are not required to repay it to the state government.
Documents required for Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana in Jharkhand
To be eligible for assistance under this scheme, all candidates must submit the following documents along with their completed application form. The following documents are required for the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana:
- A recent passport-sized photograph is required
- a copy of the bank passbook
- certificate of income
- Proof of identity and residency
- The Aadhar card
Other documents are required in order to benefit from the Jharkhand Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana scheme. For more information on these documents, please contact the appropriate authority or department.
Application Procedure for Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana
If you want to apply for the Jharkhand Kanyadan Yojana, you must first complete the following steps.
- First and foremost, you must obtain its application form. Click on the link below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, carefully fill out all of the information requested.
- You must attach your required documents to the form after filling out all of the information.
- Following that, you must submit the completed application form to the offices of the SocialWelfare Department and the Women and Child Development Welfare Department.
- Following that, your application will be reviewed by the relevant authorities, and you will be granted access to the scheme.
- Your application for the Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana Jharkhand will be completed in this manner.
1)How do I take advantage of the Chief Minister Kanyadan Yojana?
Ans This scheme provides financial assistance to daughters in preparation for marriage. The Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana to assist poor families in the state. The parents of daughters will receive financial assistance from the amount they receive in their marriage under this scheme.
2)When was the Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana established?
Ans Under this, a scheme called Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Vivah Yojana was developed and launched in 2006 to provide financial assistance for group marriages of destitute, poor girls/widows/abandoned.
3)What exactly is the Kanyadan Yojana?
Ans The Benefits of the LIC Kanyadan Policy Plan
People will be required to deposit Rs 121 per day, or approximately Rs 3600 per month, under this policy. In the event of the policyholder’s death in the middle of the term, the family will not be required to pay any premiums. During the remaining years of the policy, daughters will receive a benefit of Rs 1 lakh per year.
4)How much money is received in the marriage of a daughter?
Ans A financial assistance of Rs.31000 is provided under this scheme for the marriage of a girl after the age of 18, Rs.41000 for marriage after the 10th pass, and Rs.51000 for marriage after graduation/bachelor degree.
5)How can I get money for my daughter’s wedding?
Ans The PM Girl Child Grant Scheme will provide poor families with Rs 50,000 for the marriage of their daughters. It is critical for the applicant to have his or her own bank account, which must be linked to the Aadhaar card. The government’s goal with this scheme is to change people’s negative attitudes toward daughters.
6)In Jharkhand, how much money is distributed through the Kanyadan scheme?
Ans Financial Assistance – Under the scheme, every eligible girl child from a Jharkhand family will receive Rs.30,000/- all at once. Previously, financial assistance in the amount of Rs 15000 was provided under this scheme; however, this amount has now been increased to Rs 30000.