Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2023 : Goal,Eligibility,Advantages,Process To Apply
Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2023. The Bihar State Government has launched the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme for the state’s farmer brothers. As you are all aware, natural disasters such as flood, hail, heavy rain, and storm-storm Farmers suffer huge losses, causing their economic situation to deteriorate further and, in some cases, causing them to commit suicide. In response to all of these issues, the state government launched the Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana. The assistance amount received under the scheme will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Aside from that, the government continues to issue numerous schemes to double farmers’ incomes in order to improve their economic situation.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2023 Goal
The Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme’s goal is to provide financial assistance to all farmers in Bihar whose crops are damaged due to flood, drought, or other natural calamity. They are also encouraged to continue doing good farming in the future. The Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2023 will benefit millions of farmers who have lost crops due to weather changes. Efforts are being made by the government to make farmers self-reliant and empowered, and to that end, the state government has launched this scheme.
Rabi crop assistance funds will be distributed as soon as possible
Aside from that, benefit has been provided to 4 lakh 47 thousand 70 farmers in Bihar in the form of rabi assistance amount so far. The Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana has been selected for the Kharif season in 34 districts across the state. All of these districts had registered 16 lakh 30 thousand 288 farmers. However, after further investigation, this figure has been reduced. Only farmers found to be eligible after verification will receive the benefit amount. The remaining farmers will receive their benefit payments within a few days. Aside from that, 70 thousand farmers were found to be eligible for rabi crop assistance during the investigation.
All of these farmers will receive a total of Rs 30 crore. The investigation and payment process for all farmers will be completed soon. This scheme provides farmers with assistance of 7000 per hectare if there is crop damage ranging from 1% to 20%. If the damage is greater than 20%, a grant of $10,000 per hectare is made available. The benefit of this scheme is limited to a maximum of 2 hectares.
Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Characteristics
- This Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana is entirely designed to benefit the farming community in the state of Bihar.
- Farmers are exempt from paying any premiums because the scheme is for assistance rather than insurance.
- Farmers will receive Rs 7,500 per hectare for a maximum of two hectares if their production rate is less than 20% of the prescribed limit.
- If a farmer’s production loss exceeds 20%, he will be given an incentive of Rs. 10,000 per hectare for a maximum of two hectares.
- The scheme does not apply only to farmers who have borrowed from nationalised banks, public sector banks, and other institutions; it also applies to borrowers from other agencies.
- The government implemented this scheme during the Kharif season of 2018, which ran from July to October, but it has since been renamed and many major changes have been made to it.
Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Advantages
If you are a Biharian who works in agriculture, the following are the benefits you will receive from the Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Assistance Scheme :
- Farmers are compensated by the government for crop damage under this scheme.
- Under the Crop Assistance Insurance Scheme, if 20% of the crop is damaged due to a natural calamity, 7500 per hectare is paid, and if more than 50% of the crop is damaged, 10000 per hectare is paid.
- The government offers various types of financial assistance to farmers growing Rabi and Kharif crops under this scheme.
Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Online Application
To apply for Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021-22 Online, go to the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme’s official website.
- Following that, a registration option will appear in front of you, and you must click on it. When you select the option, a new page will appear in front of you.
- Then, after opening a new page on your computer screen, you will be given the option of having Aadhaar or not. If you have Aadhaar, select the yes option.
- After selecting the Yes option for Aadhaar card, the next page will appear, prompting you to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Then enter your Aadhaar number and your name. Your application will be processed under the scheme in this manner.
How do I get the Kharif Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Inspection App
- To begin, go to the Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana official website. The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- On the website’s home page, select the option for List of Eligible Gram Panchayats. Following that, a new page will appear in front of you.
- Now, on this page, click on the Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Inspection Kharif 2023 link.
- You will then be redirected to the Google Play Store, where you can download the app by clicking on this Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Inspection Mobile App.
|Official Website||Click Here|
1)When will the funds from the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme arrive?
Ans Farmers previously had to pay a premium of 1.5 or 2%.
After providing crop assistance for Kharif 2019, the process of providing crop assistance for Rabi 2019-20 will soon begin. Amount is given under this scheme in the event of a flood, drought, less rain, excess rain, or a reduction in crop production due to any reason.
2)How do you determine crop compensation?
Ans To check the status of the crop insurance scheme, go to the government’s website at pmfby.gov.in. Then, select the Application Status option. Then enter the receipt number as well as the captcha. Then, select the Check Status option.
3)When did the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme go into effect?
Ans The farmer will benefit from the Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2022 for both ryot and non-ryot applicants. Farmers associated with the Nagar Panchayat area will also benefit from this scheme. Farmers can apply for more than one Kharif crop under the Bihar Kharif Paak Bima Yojana.