Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana 2023 Eligibility, Advantages, Goal, Process to Apply
Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana 2023 Eligibility, Advantages, Goal, Process to apply, The Government of Jharkhand has launched the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme. The benefit of this scheme will go to Indian farmers. In place of the Fasal Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, the Jharkhand government has launched the Fasal Rahat Yojana 2023. The purpose of which is that if a farmer suffers crop loss due to a natural calamity, the farmer will be compensated by Fasal Rahat Yojana. This will provide financial assistance to India’s food providers, allowing them to become self-sufficient. Indian farmers will have to pay a premium to participate in this scheme. This scheme is being pursued by state applicants who are interested. They must apply for this scheme, and if successful, the applicant can easily take advantage of the scheme. The goal of this article is to provide complete and accurate information about what is Crop Relief Scheme. There will be information about its benefits and features, objectives, important documents, loan waiver through the scheme, and so on.
What exactly is the Fasal Rahat Rozna Scheme 2023?
To assist farmers, the Jharkhand government has launched Fasal Rahat Rozna. The main goal of this scheme is to provide farmers with financial assistance for crops damaged by natural disasters and to promote advanced crops. Farmers are not required to pay any fees to participate in this scheme. Farmers will be able to get out of debt thanks to the Jharkhand government’s scheme. As a result, he will be able to contribute more to agricultural work without having to worry about borrowing money.
The goal of the Fasal Rahat Yojana
The goal of the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana is to provide financial assistance to state farmers for crops damaged by natural disasters and to promote advanced crops. The farmers’ crop loan will be forgiven by the government. The government will provide a budget of Rs 200 crore to farmers under the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme 2023.
We would like to inform all of our Jharkhand food providers that the Jharkhand Government has launched the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana for the sustainable development of all farmers in the state, in light of the natural calamities that occur on a regular basis in the state and cause crop damage. The year 2023 has begun.
Let us explain that the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana 2023 essentially provided financial assistance to farmers for crop damage caused by natural calamities such as flood, drought, cyclone, earthquake, or any other natural calamity. Will go so that the farmers’ economic balance and development can continue, which is also the primary goal of the state government’s scheme.
Fasal Rahat Rozna scheme will register 15000 farmers in Godda district.
On Friday, August 12, 2023, a review meeting for this scheme was held in the Godda block auditorium, chaired by BDO Kumar Abhishek Singh, with Krishak Mitra, heads of several panchayats, panchayat secretaries, block and zonal personnel. BDO stated at this meeting that 15000 farmers in the block must be Registered under this scheme. Which is why all farmer friends should pitch in to help register the farmers. Because there is a target of registering 15000 farmers in the block under this scheme, but only 4000 farmers have been registered. To achieve this goal, a special campaign at the Panchayat level is required. Apart from that, Jayaprakash Thakur, Director of Pragya Kendra, who was present at the meeting, instructed that registration work be done on a regular basis and that anyone who encounters any problems with this scheme should notify the block headquarters.
YSR Sports Incentive Scheme : Eligibility,required Documents,Benefits,Budget,Process To Apply
Rajya Fasal Rahat Yojana Jharkhand Features and Benefits 2023
- The Rajya Fasal Rahat Yojana has been implemented for the benefit of the state’s farmers.
- All farmers in the state are eligible to participate in the scheme.
- Farmers are compensated for crop losses under this crop insurance scheme.
- One of the primary benefits of the scheme is that it increases farmers’ income, allowing them to continue farming.
- The scheme will ensure a steady flow of funds for agricultural work.
- Under this scheme, the government will also implement the Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana, which will provide debt relief to farmers.
- If a farmer’s crop is ruined due to an unexpected natural calamity or event, this scheme provides financial assistance to the farmers.
- The state government will transfer the assistance amount directly to the bank accounts of the farmers in DBT mode for crop loss.
- The applicant must have a bank account that is linked to his or her Aadhaar card.
Eligibility for Jharkhand Kisan Fasal Rahat Yojana
To apply for the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana, the farmer must meet all of the qualifications listed below.
- The scheme will benefit both small and marginal ryot and non-ryot farmers.
- Tenant farmers who farm on their own land and are registered with the PM Kisan Portal are eligible for this scheme.
- Non-ryot farmers who farm on the land of other ryots
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Jharkhand.
- For the scheme to work, the farmer must be over the age of 18.
- A valid Aadhaar number is required for farmers.
- Farmers can register for as little as 10 decimals and as much as 5 acres of land.
- Special efforts will be made under this scheme to reach out to SC, ST, OBC, women, hill tribes, primitive tribes, and farmers.
How do I apply for the Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme step by step online?
- To apply for the Jharkhand Kisan Fasal Rahat Yojana online, go to jrfry.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Select the Register Farmer option from the website’s home page.
- The Jharkhand state jharkhand fasal rahat yojana registration form will then be sent to you.
- Enter all of this vital information. Name on Aadhaar card, Aadhaar number, mobile number, and other information, for example.
- Enter the captcha code number displayed on the screen to tick the declaration.
- Then, choose the Get OTP option.
- Confirm the OTP number that was sent to your mobile device.
- Your registration for the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana is now complete.
1)What exactly is the Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme?
Ans The goal of the Fasal Rahat Yojana
The government will provide a budget of Rs 200 crore to farmers under the Jharkhand Crop Relief Scheme 2023. Farmers are not required to pay any fees to participate in this scheme. Farmers will be able to get out of debt thanks to the Jharkhand government’s scheme.
2)How do I complete the Jharkhand State Crop Relief Scheme form?
Ans First and foremost, the JRFRY Application Form must be obtained. All of the information requested on the application form must now be completed. Name, Aadhaar card number, land area, bank account number, applicant’s address, and so on. After completing the Jharkhand Fasal Rahat Yojana application form, all required documents must be attached.