Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2023 : Budget,Advantages,Process To Apply
Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2023 : Budget,Advantages,Process To Apply. A monthly scholarship of Rs 1,500 will be given to aspiring athletes aged eight to fourteen years under the “Mukhya Mantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana.”
Every year, Dhami said, the scholarship will be given to 3,900 aspiring athletes, 1,950 boys and an equal number of girls.
On the occasion, the Chief Minister’s Sports Development Fund was established to provide immediate financial benefits to players in accordance with rules, as well as a 4% reservation for skilled players in state services. Dhami stated that the contractual trainers of the Uttarakhand Sports Department would be paid the same honorarium as the contractual trainers of the Sports Authority of India (SAI).
What is the Udyam Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2023 of Chief Minister Udyam
So, first and foremost, let us inform you that the Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana was launched on August 29, 2022 by Uttarakhand State Chief Minister Mr. Pushkar Singh Dhami. The Uttarakhand government will provide 1500 rupees per month to all 8 to 14 aspiring players in the state under this scheme.
The government will provide the benefits of this scheme to a total of 3900 players under this scheme. You should also inform everyone that in this scheme, approximately 300 players will be chosen from each district, and all of those players will benefit from this scheme. Along with this, Uttarakhand State Sports Minister Shri Rekha Arya has stated that this scheme has been launched for eligible players.
As a result, under this scheme, each player will receive a scholarship based on his or her merit. You should also inform everyone that after this scheme, the government will extend the benefits of this scheme to players aged 14 to 23. Not only that, but all participants in this scheme will receive a 4% discount when applying for government jobs.
The purpose of the Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2023
The primary goal of launching the Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana is to promote the sports talent of Uttarakhand’s young athletes. This scheme will encourage 3900 emerging players in the state between the ages of 8 and 14 by providing them with a monthly scholarship of Rs 1500. These 3900 players will be chosen from all of the state’s districts, with 150 boys and 150 girls chosen from each. The Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana 2023 will cultivate the state’s hidden child sports talents. This will pave the way for young players to have a bright future. Aside from that, this scheme will inspire other state children to participate in sports. As a result, sports will be heavily promoted in the state.
The Chief Minister also made the following announcements on this occasion
- The Chief Minister stated that the state would establish a sports development fund. In each district, eight sports coaches will be appointed.
- Sports policy will include the Malkhamb game.
- In addition, contract trainers in the Sports Department will be paid the same as contract trainers in the Sports Authority of India.
- He also announced plans to reinstate the four percent reservation for skilled athletes in state services.
Establishment of the CM Sports Development Fund
The Chief Minister’s Sports Development Fund was established to provide immediate financial benefits to players in accordance with the rules, as well as a 4% reservation for skilled players in state services. CM Dhami stated that the contractual trainers of the Uttarakhand sports department would be paid the same honorarium as the contractual trainers of the Sports Authority of India (SAI).
Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana Eligibility
To be eligible for Mukhyamantri Udiyaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana, any applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- He or she must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttarakhand.
- Applicants must be athletes.
- The candidate’s age must be between 8 and 14 years old.
- Every year, 3900 aspiring athletes will be given scholarships under the Mukhyamantri Udyog Khiladi Unnayan Yojana, including 1950 boys and 1950 girls.
- Scholarships will also be given to players aged 14 to 23. The scholarship given to this scheme’s players will be based on their talent; it is only given to encourage the players.
- Given the state’s shortage of sports coaches, eight coaches will be appointed in each district.
- The Chief Minister Sports Development Fund will be established soon to provide financial benefits to players in accordance with the rules. Efforts will be made to reinstate the previous 4 percent reservation for athletes in government jobs.
- This provision also includes provision for accident insurance or financial assistance in the event of a player’s injury. It was also decided to provide players with transportation to and from competitions.
Mukhyamantri Udayan Khiladi Unnayan Yojana application process
Pushpak Dhami ji, the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, has just announced the launch of this scheme. Under this scheme, no information about applying or required documents has been shared as of yet. Information is provided as soon as the state government shares any information related to the application of Mukhyamantri Udyog Khiladi Unnayan Yojana. We will notify you via this article. We ask that you continue to read this article so that you can complete all of your procedures and reap the benefits.
|Official Website||Click Here|
1)In which state will the CM Udayaman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana be launched in August 2023?
Ans On National Sports Day, Uttarakhand’s Chief Minister launches the CM Udyman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana. [India], August 29 (ANI): Dehradun (Uttarakhand) On Monday, Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami launched the “CM Udyman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana” at a programme commemorating National Sports Day at the Police Line Maidan.
2)Who will be the new Chief Minister of Uttarakhand in 2022?
Ans On April 5, 2022, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Shri Pushkar Singh Dhami will meet Raksha Mantri Shri Rajnath Singh in New Delhi. The Ministry of Defense.
3)On which Indian state was the CM Udyman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana launched on National Sports Day?
Ans Uttarakhand Uttarakhand’s Chief Minister launched the Mukhyamantri Udyman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana. On the occasion of National Sports Day, Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami has launched the Mukhyamantri Udyman Khiladi Unnayan Yojana in the state.