HPSC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Assistant Engineer by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is only one post. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Assistant Engineer to be recruited under Haryana Seeds corporation Limited of HPSC Recruitment 2022. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in the Agriculture Engineering discipline and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Haryana State Agricultural Sector can apply for the vacancies of HPSC Recruitment 2022. Detailed Notification PDF is available at the end of the article.
HPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.hpsc.gov.in | Apply Online | Assistant Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Last Date: 21st May 2022
HPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Assistant Engineer – Agriculture (Class-II) is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by typing test and a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in the agricultural stream and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. HPSC has issued notification to recruit the Assistant Engineer posts in Haryana Seeds Development Corporation on direct recruitment basis.
Notification will be downloaded both from the official website and in our article in the form of PDF. Feel free to download the PDF and save a copy for reference. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc.
Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
HPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||1|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Starting Date||30th April 2022|
|Last Date||21st May 2022|
Vacancy Details of HPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Agri) (Class-II)||1|
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in the Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
- 3 years of practical experience in the field of agricultural engineering.
- Preference will be given to the persons having experience in the Seed processing/ designing/ fabrication/ Installation or maintenance of Seed processing equipment.
- Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit Language up to Matric standard is required.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 42 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age should be reckoned as on 21-05-2022.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of about Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 5,400/- (According to 7th Pay) by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) has been selected based on their performance in the Written test followed by an Interview
Important points regarding Selection test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Assistant Engineer must attend for Written test as shortlisting process
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail or through phone number
- All the candidates should provide proper and valid e-mail id at the time of registration
- Candidates will receive hall tickets 15 days prior to the examination.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- During the time of interview candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, caste proof, residence certificate at the time of attending the interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
Candidates should pay the application fee according to the below mentioned details. Fee should be payable through online mode. Fee will not be refunded if the candidate did not attend for the recruitment test.
|General Male candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Female candidates||Rs. 250/-|
|SC/ ST (Female & Male), EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||NIL|
How to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.hpsc.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Assistant Engineer
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature according to dimensions given by the recruitment authority
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC):-
The first Commission at the provincial level was the Madras Service Commission established in 1930 under a 1929 Act of the Madras legislature. The Government of India Act, 1935 provided for the establishment of a Public Service Commission for each Province. Accordingly, under the 1935 Act seven Public Service Commissions were established in 1937 for the provinces of Assam (at Shillong), Bengal (at Calcutta), Bombay and Sindh (at Bombay), Central Provinces, Bihar and Orissa (at Ranchi), Madras (at Madras), Punjab and North-West (at Lahore) and the United Provinces (at Allahabad).
All the State Public Service Commissions including the successors of the older Provincial Public Service Commissions came to be established after the reorganization of States after independence. The State of Haryana came into existence under the provisions of Punjab Re-Organization Act, 1966 (No. 31 of 1966), with effect from 1st November, 1966, when the Haryana Public Service Commission also came into existence.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 30th April 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 21st May 2022
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification
Click Here for Online Application Form