TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022: Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Corporation Limited (TSSPDCL) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Junior Lineman, Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 1271. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Junior Lineman, Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer under TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022. Candidates who completed ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in the Electrical Discipline and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Telangana State can apply for the vacancies of TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 | www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in | Apply Online | JLM/ AE/ SE | 1271 Posts | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech
TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer, Junior Lineman is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed ITI/ Diploma/ Degree in the Electrical stream and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Notification will be downloaded both from the official website and in our article in the form of PDF. Feel free to download the PDF and save a copy for reference. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
TSSPDCL SE, AE, JLM Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer, Junior Lineman|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||1271|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Starting Date||11th May 2022|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Vacancy Details of TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer/ Electrical||70|
|Sub Engineer/ Electrical||201|
Eligibility Criteria for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022
Assistant Engineer/ Electrical:
Candidates must complete Degree in Electrical branch of Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Sub Engineer/ Electrical:
Candidates must complete Diploma in Electrical branch of Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board/ Institute.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 28 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay according to the rules given by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer, Junior Lineman has been selected based on their performance in the Written test followed by a Certificate verification process/ Interview
Important points regarding Selection test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Sub Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Lineman must attend for screening test as shortlisting process
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail or through phone number
- All the candidates should provide proper and valid e-mail id at the time of registration
- Candidates will receive hall tickets 15 days prior to the examination.
- Shortlisted candidates in the screening examination will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
General category candidates must pay fee of Rs. 200/-, No fee required to pay for SC/ ST Category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer, Junior Lineman
- Click on the respective post which you want to apply
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature according to dimensions given by TSSPDCL.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
With its headquarters at Hyderabad, the TSSPDCL encompasses an area of 15 districts viz., Mahabubnagar , Narayanpet, Nalgonda , YadadriBhuvanagiri , Suryapet , Siddipet , Medchal , Wanaparthy , Nagarkarnool , Jogulamba Gadwal , SangaReddy , Medak , Hyderabad , Vikarabad and Rangareddy Catering to the power requirements of 9.75 million consumers.
TSSPDCL has a vast infrastructure facility in its operating area with 1,660 Nos. of 33/11 KV substations 3,134 Nos. of power transformers, 1,243 Nos. of 33 KV feeders 7,478 Nos. of 11 KV feeders and around 4,49,216 Nos. of distribution transformers of various capacities.
Having electrified 6,489 villages, 5,600 general hamlets, 2,059 tribal hamlets, 12,105 Dalit wadas and 5,806 weaker sections colonies TSSPDCL is looking forward to meet many challenges with promise to deliver quality customer services through innovative programmes.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 11th May 2022 (Tentatively)
- Last Date for Online Submission: Update Soon
Detailed Notification will issue soon.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|