Himachal Hill Porter Company Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Hill Porter Company has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Porter, Mason, Safaiwala, Mate and Other Civilians on contractual basis for a duration of 179 days. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 600. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Porter, Safaiwala under Government of Himachal Pradesh. 136 (I) Inf Bde Gp Porter Coy will be recruiting 600 Civ labours (Porters) on temporary basis. Candidates who completed their primary education with sanitary experience and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the State Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of Himachal Hill Porter Company Recruitment 2022
Himachal Hill Porter Company Recruitment 2022 | https://himachalhillportercompany.org/ | Apply Online | Porter/ Safaiwala/ Mason | 600 Posts
Himachal Hill Porter Company Recruitment 2022: Selection to the posts of Porters is completely based on the Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed their primary education and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
Himachal Hill Porter Company Porters Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Hill Porter Company|
|Name of the Post||Porter, Mason, Safaiwala, Mate|
|Category||Himachal Pradesh State Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts||600|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||29th May 2022 (10 days from the publication date)|
Vacancy Details of Himachal Hill Porter Company Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Mates and other civilians||50|
Eligibility Criteria for HP Porters Recruitment 2022
- Candidates who completed their primary education with necessary sanitary experience or experience in the concerned area are eligible to apply for the posts
Other Important points:
- Only Male citizen of India.
- Age should be in between 18 to 40 years of age as on 01 Jun 2022.
- Medically/Physically fit and should not be suffering from any contagious disease.
- In possession of Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Voter Card/Certificate from village Panchayat.
- Should not have undergone any imprisonment (Local police station certificate to this effect to be brought by the individual at the time of recruitment).
- Individual will be provided with free medical treatment to the extent feasible for self only in Military and Civil Hospitals, for injuries, ailments/disease sustained by the individual while at work.
- Individual will be provided with free rations at the scale of combatant soldiers, when serving in operational/field/modified field areas.
- Traders like Mason, Artesian Construction, Operators, Carpenters, Electrician, Plumber, Welder, fitter and individuals with knowledge of construction work will be preferred.
Selected candidates will be paid by the recruiting organization as follows.
|Name of the Post||Basic Pay (Rs)||D.A (40% of basic pay)||Field allowance + HAA||Total Pay|
|Mate/ Barber/ Washermen/
Carpenter/ Mason/ Plumber
Candidates to the posts of Porters/ Mason has been selected based on their performance in the Interview.
Important points regarding Interview:
- All the candidates who had applied for Porter posts must attend for an interview.
- Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview. All the certificates should be bring at the time of verification.
- Aadhaar Card in original alongwith three photocopies duly attested.
- Bank Pass Book (SBI/PNB Only) in original alongwith two photocopies.
- No Jan Dhan Bank Account is admissible.
- Domicile cert
- Mobile No (Own & NOK).
- Single Photo (colour) – 06
- Jt photo with NOK (Colour) – 04
- Character certificate issued by a Gazetted Officer on or after 10 Jan 2022.
- Police verification certificate from nearest police station in original issued not earlier than 01 Feb 2022.
No fee need to be paid for applying to the posts under Himachal Pradesh Porter Company Recruitment 2022.
How to Apply for HP Porter Company Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website https://himachalhillportercompany.org/
- Click on the online application for the posts of Porter/ Mason Posts
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee if required.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
Venue of Interview:
Averipatti, Rampur bushar. Distt- Kullu, (HP).
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Online Submission: 19th May 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission: 10 days from 19th May 2022
- Interview Dates: 1st June 2022 to 4th June 2022 (8.00 hrs to 14.00 hrs)