HPPSC Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Training & Capacity Building Co-ordinator by conducting a Written competitive examination or interview. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 12. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Training & Capacity Building Co-ordinator under Department of Revenue (Disaster Management Cell), HPPSC Recruitment 2022. Candidates who completed Post Graduation Degree and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the Himachal Pradesh State can apply for the vacancies of HPPSC Recruitment 2022
HPPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.hppsc.hp.gov.in | Apply Online | Training Co-ordinator | 12 Posts | PG | Last Date: 2nd June 2022
HPPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Training Co-ordinator is completely based on their performance in the Screening Test followed by a Certificate Verification process. Candidates who completed Post Graduation Degree in the below mentioned stream and who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
HPPSC Training Co-ordinator Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Training & Building Co-ordinator|
|Selection Procedure||Written test, Interview|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Mode of Submission||Online|
|Last Date||2nd June 2022|
Vacancy Details of HPPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Subject||No. of Posts|
|Training & Capacity Building Co-ordinator||12|
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess Master Degree in Disaster Management/Geology/Geography/Environmental Science from a recognized University or Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management from recognized Unversity or from an Institution affiliated to a recognized University or from a deemed University
- A minimum of 03 years work experience in Documentation and report writingin the field of disaster management from any National/State/Disaster Management Authority, International agencies, such as United Nation Bodies i.e. UNDP, UNEP, UNICEF etc. and State/Central Government Organization thereof
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 10,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 5,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
Candidates to the posts of Training & Building Co-ordinator has been selected based on their performance in the Screening Test, Written test followed by a Certificate verification process/ Interview
Important points regarding Screening Test:
- All the candidates who had applied for Training & Building Co-ordinator must attend for screening test as shortlisting process
- Screening test is of 100 marks. Each question carries 1 marks. 25% of marks in the screening test is necessary for shortlisting to written test. Marks obtained in the screening test will be added to the final interview process/ personality test.
- Shortlisted candidates in the examination will be called for Viva-Voce.
- Final merit list is prepared based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- If two or more candidates will secure same marks in the examination. Then their shortlisting will depends upon the seniority of date of birth of both the candidates.
General category candidates must pay fee of Rs. 400/-, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST Category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for HPPSC Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Click on the online application for the posts of Training & Building Co-ordinator
- Fill all the particulars in the online application carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Check all the details and submit the application form
- Take a printout of application form and keep it for future reference.
List of Certificates need to be uploaded by the candidate:
1. Matriculation certificate for age proof.
2. Degree certificate along with Marks Sheets of all years / Consolidated mark sheet in support of Educational
3. Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
4. Valid category certificate(s) in support of their eligibility, if any, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., E.W.S., ExServicemen along with discharge book, Ward of Ex. Servicemen, WFF and Persons with benchmark
disabilities etc. All these certificates along with undertaking wherever required, should be on Performa
prescribed by the Government of H.P. from time to time. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other
Backward Classes Certificates should be in accordance with the instructions of the Govt. issued vide letter
No. PER (AP)-C-F(10)-4/2010 dated 5th August, 2019.
5. Bonafide Himachali Certificate in case of reserved category candidates.
6. Candidates applying under EWSs category will have to submit either „Income & Asset Certificate‟ or valid
BPL Certificate countersigned by B.D.O. along with non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent
authority on the format prescribed by H.P. Government vide letter No. PER (AP)-C-B(12)- 1/2019 dated 11th
About Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission:-
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April, 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India. These Regulations, prescribed that the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission would consist of a Chairman and two Members to be appointed by the Governor.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Last Date for Online Submission: 2nd June 2022
- Screening Test Date: Update Soon
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|