HURL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) has announced a job notification for the recruitment of Non-Executive Cadre Posts to be recruited on direct recruitment basis under the establishment. All Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts. Candidates who completed their Diploma/ Graduation in the below mentioned areas are only eligible to apply. Aspirants may apply through online mode for the posts under HURL Recruitment 2022 from 14-05-2022 to 24-05-2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below. Eligible candidates who completed Degree in different disciplines/ streams are eligible to apply for the HURL Recruitment 2022.
HURL Recruitment 2022 | www.hurl.net.in | Non-Executives | 390 Posts | Last Date: 24th May 2022
HURL Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL) under Government of India had released notification for the posts of Non-Executive Cadre. Candidates who completed Diploma/ Degree related to chemical field are eligible to apply. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.hurl.net.in. Number of Posts mentioned in the official notification is 390. Candidates who are looking to secure a job in the Central Government Sector, then you are in the right place. Selected candidates are to be recruited purely on direct recruitment basis. Candidates can download the details regarding recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
HURL Non Executive Recruitment 2022 – Overview:
|Name of the Recruiting Authority||Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL)|
|Name of the Posts||Non Executives|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts||390|
|Last Date to apply||24-05-2022|
Vacancies of HURL Recruitment 2022:
Non Executive Cadre – 390 Posts
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Engineering Assistant||132|
|Junior Store Assistant||3|
|Junior Lab Assistant||18|
|Junior Quality Assistant||6|
Eligibility Criteria for HURL Recruitment Notification
Candidates who are willing to apply for the HURL Recruitment Notification should possess the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Interested candidates those want to apply for HURL Notification should have completed the below mentioned qualification from a recognized board/ Institute.
Junior Engineering Assistant, Engineering Assistant
Candidates must complete Full Time B.Sc. (Chemistry) with 40% marks in aggregate /Three-years Full
Time Diploma in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to Diploma candidates.
Junior Store Assistant, Store Assistant:
Candidates must complete Full Time B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
Junior Lab Assistant, Lab Assistant:
Candidates must complete Full Time B.Sc in Chemistry from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 40% of marks in aggregate.
Junior Quality Assistant, Quality Assistant:
Candidates must complete Full Time B.Sc in Physics/ Maths/ Chemistry from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 40% of marks in aggregate or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute with minimum 40% of marks.
Candidates should have minimum experience of 5-15 years in the concerned discipline.
Age Limit for HURL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates age is mentioned below. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineering Assistant||30 Years|
|Engineering Assistant||35 Years|
|Junior Store Assistant||30 Years|
|Store Assistant||35 Years|
|Junior Lab Assistant||30 Years|
|Lab Assistant||35 Years|
|Junior Quality Assistant||30 Years|
|Quality Assistant||35 Years|
Pay Scale for HURL Notification 2022
Selected candidates will get pay scale mentioned below by the recruiting organization
HURL offers an attractive and one of the best in the industry compensation package, pay and perks to its employees. An indicative average pay drawn at various levels is as below. The final pay shall be commensurate to the individual’s profile.
|Minimum Experience 5 years||Average 4.1 Lakhs|
|Minimum Experience 10 years||Average 4.9 Lakhs|
|Minimum Experience 15 years||Average 5.8 Lakhs|
Company contribution towards PF & Gratuity is over and above CTC.
Selection Criteria for HURL Notification 2022
- The selection will be based on the computer-based-test as detailed below.
- Candidature of all the applicants would be provisional and would be allowed to be appear in Computer Based Test on the presumption that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post which they have applied based on the online data only. Their candidature would however, be subject to meeting of advertised eligibility criteria and verification of certificates & testimonials etc. submitted, as & when called for.
- Candidates will be required to appear for computer based objective type test, on the day, date, time & venue as mentioned in the Admit card, which shall be issued before the date of online examination. No request for change in venue, date, test centre shall be entertained. Test centres shall be located in Delhi only.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the result of computer-based test will further be shortlisted on the basis of their experience profile with respect to eligibility criteria and the job description advertised for the posts.
- Final selection will be on the basis of the merit obtained in the computer-based test
subject to meeting the eligibility criteria and the job description advertised for the posts.
- Candidates will be issued offer letters in the order of merit considering the number of vacancies. The offers will be issued to the waitlisted candidates in case the candidates higher in the merit do not join.
The candidates will be allowed to appear in Computer Based Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card indicating roll number, name & address of the allocated test centre and guidelines for the CBT
- The computer-based test will be conducted at any one of the centres in Delhi.
- Candidates have to make their own arrangement for travelling, lodging and boarding for appearing in computer-based test to be conducted at the assigned test centre and no TA/DA will be paid in this regard.
- The Computer Based Test shall be of Objective and MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions comprising of Section 1 consisting of Subject knowledge (40 marks), General English (10 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (10 marks), Logical reasoning (10 marks), General Knowledge/Awareness (10 marks) together carrying 80% weightage and Section-2 consisting of Trade test (20 marks) with questions relevant to the job requirement with 20% weightage. The qualifying marks in each section will be 50%. Merit will be made on the basis of the total score obtained in the two sections.
- All questions would be multiple-choice objective type with 4 options each. All questions shall carry equal weightage (1 mark each). The CBT shall be bilingual i.e., Hindi and English.
Candidates should also keep the following documents ready with themselves for any
future requirement. (Self-attested copies):
- Copy of online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (X class certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Documents related to Essential Qualification (Passing Certificate & Mark sheets.)
- Documents related to Other Qualifications (Passing Certificate and Mark sheets)
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
- Experience certificate
- Proof of ID
- Any other relevant document
Application Fee for HURL Notification
No fee need to be paid for applying the post of Non-Executive cadre
How to Apply for HURL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e. https://www.hurl.net.in/
- Check for the online application form in the website
- Click on the respective post you want to apply.
- Duly fill all the particulars in the online application form at appropriate places.
- Upload recent copies of passport size photograph and signature and relevant certificates of testimonials pertaining to age proof and educational qualification.
- Pay the required amount of application fee if required.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details in the online application form
- Take a print out copy of application form and keep it for future reference.
About Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL):
Hindustan Urvarak & Rasayan Limited (HURL) was incorporated on 15th June, 2016 as a joint venture company by Coal India Limited (CIL), NTPC Limited (NTPC) and Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) as the lead promoters with Fertilizer Corporation of India Limited (FCIL) and Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL) as other two partners.
The three lead promoter companies of HURL namely CIL, NTPC and IOCL are amongst top Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking of the Government of India, belonging to Ministries of Coal, Power and Oil & Natural Gas. These three companies hold a total of 89% equity share with equal partnership, while FCIL and HFCL together have the balalnce 11% share against their usable assets, oppurtunity cost and use of land on lease basis at the three plant locations.
The initial Joint venture Agreement (JVA) was signed on 16th May, 2016 between CIL and NTPC, followed by a Supplemental JVA on 31st October, 2016 between CIL, NTPC, IOCL, FCIL and HFCL.
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA), Government of India, has formally approved the revival of the Gorakhpur & Sindri units of FCIL and Barauni unit of HFCL.
Important Dates for HURL Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Application Form Submission: 14-05-2022
Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 24-05-2022
Date of Computer Based test: 05-06-2022