Teachers day Celebration Guidelines in AP Schools on 5th September 2020 | Communicated certain guidelines for
Celebration of Teachers day in AP Schools on 5th September 2020 Guidelines : Memo No. SS-15024/120/2020SAMO-SSA Dt.26-08-2020 Teachers day Celebration’s on 5th September 2020 – To advise the colleges and schools to popularize the two hash tags in respect of the AP Teachers – Communicated certain guideline pdf. Indian teachers have always been exceptional in performance of duties, working selflessly and relentlessly through the ages, often in adverse conditions to bring down prejudices and provide a positive impetus to transform society.
Celebration of Teachers day in AP Schools on 5th September 2020 Guidelines
సెప్టెంబర్ 5 న ఉపాధ్యాయ దినోత్సవాన్ని వర్చువల్ ఫార్మాట్ లో జరుపుకోవాలని… అన్ని యాజమాన్యాల పాఠశాలల్లో పనిచేయు ఉపాధ్యాయుల కాంట్రిబ్యూషన్ ని గుర్తించి.
- Income Tax Software || FA 1 Papers || Ammavodi list
- DA Arrears Online Calculator || Diksha Model Portfolio
- Teachers Transfers Relieving/ Joining Letter Download
- Our teachers..Our heroes
- Teachers from India
అను అంశాలను బాగా పాపులరైజ్ చేయాలని. DyEo లు, MEO లు, HM లకు సూచనలీయవలసిందిగా అందరు DEO లు, APC SS లను కోరుతూ AP సమగ్ర శిక్ష పథక సంచాలకులు శ్రీమతి కె వెట్రిసెల్వి మెమో జారీ చేసారు.
1. All the District Educational Officers and Addl.Project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha in the State are informed that the Secretary, School Education & Literacy, Minister for Education, Gol, New Delhi has informed ” every year of 5th September, the Teachers’ Day is celebrated in the Country to recognize the contribution of the teaching community towards the society while shaping the younger generations for future and providing them with the power of education and knowledge.
2. Further the Secretary, Gol has requested to issue instructions to all the colleges and schools in AP State also to celebrate Teachers’ Day on 5th September and recognize the contribution of the teaching community working there.
It may be held in a virtual format. It is also requested to advise these colleges and schools to popularize the following two hash tags.
i. Our Teachers Our Heroes
a.Where children can post their own selfies with a paper sharing their teacher’s name/s or with a message to their teachers.
ii. Teachers From India
b. Where teachers from these colleges and schools are acknowledged.
3. Therefore all the District Educational Officers and Addl. Project Coordinators of Samagra Shiksha in the State are directed to issue necessary instructions to all the DyEOs/HMS/MEOS/DIS in your jurisdiction to Celebrate the Teachers’ Day on 5th September and recognize the contribution of the teaching community working in all managements of schools and colleges to popularize the above said two hash tags in respect of the Teachers and submit the compliance report to this office.