APSWREIS Backlog Recruitment 2021 SC, ST Backlog Posts Online Apply Notification,Vacancies download at welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in. AP SC ST BACKLOG POSTS 2021 apply online,notification pdf download. Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) officials are released online applications from the candidates who are interested and Eligible (SC & ST) in the backlog posts of Principal Grade-II, Trained Graduate Teacher, Caretaker (Warden) Online Application Form, Vacancies, Qualification, Selection Process. How to Apply Online for the APSWREIS Recruitment 2021 For the Posts of Principal Grade-II, Trained Graduate Teacher, Caretaker (Warden).
APSWREIS Backlog Recruitment 2021 SC, ST Backlog Posts Online Apply Notification,Vacancies
Department of Social Welfare, GO No. 181 dated 02.07.2021 Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up SC, ST Backlog Vacancies for Principal Grade-2, TGT, Caretaker (Warden) Jobs through Direct Recruitment (Backlog) of Andhra Pradesh Institute of Social Welfare Schools.
|Latest APSWREIS Recruitment 2021 Notification|
|Organization Name||APSWREIS – Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|No. of Vacancies||46 Posts|
|Post Type||Backlog Direct Recruitment|
|Application Starting Date||22nd July 2021|
|Application Ending Date||16th August 2021|
|Selection Process||Based on Merit (Academic Qualifications)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Site||welfarerecruitments.apcfss.in (or) socialwelfare.apcfss.in|
APSWREIS Backlog Vacancies for SC & ST Candidates
|S.No||Name of the Post||Categories||Vacancies|
|1.||Principal Grade-II||SC – 01||01|
|2.||Trained Graduate Teacher||SC-17, ST-21||38|
|3.||Caretaker (Warden)||SC-4, ST-3||07|
Eligibility Conditions of APSWREIS Recruitment
|Educational Qualifications of APSWREIS Posts|
|Principal Grade-II||1. A Post Graduate Degree (Qualifying Examination) with 1st class (with minimum 60% marks) from any university recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC).
2. A B.Ed Degree or equivalent qualification from UGC / NCTE recognized University with minimum of 50 %marks.
3. A total teaching experience of not less than 10 years including
a. 3 years of experience as Regular PGT or JL in any Govt/Govt.Aided school/Jr.College
b. 3 years of administrative experience as Regular Head Master/Principal of a High
School or Jr.College funded by State/Central/Union Territory Government
|Trained Graduate Teacher||1. Post Graduate degree (Qualifying Examination)in the subjects shown at Annexure- C from any University recognized by UGC with not less than 55% marks in the relevant subject.
2. A B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC / NCTE recognized University with relevant Subject as one of the methods of teaching.
3. Must have passed TET Paper II conducted by State Government.
|Caretaker (Warden)||1. Graduation degree (Qualifying Examination) from any University recognized by
University Grants Commission (UGC).
2. B.Ed., degree or equivalent qualification from UGC/NCTE recognized University.
No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment to the above posts, if he / she is less than 18 years of age or more than 47 years of age as on 01.07.2021.
The Applicants have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- towards Application processing fee for each post through Debit Card / Credit Card / Online Transfer.
APSWREIS TGT, Principals, Care Takers Scale of Pay
- Principal Grade-II : 40,270 – 93,780
- Trained Graduate Teacher: 28,940 – 78,910
- Care Taker (Warden) : 21,230 – 63,010
No written or oral examinations will be conducted. The selection process will be conducted on the basis of merit in the prescribed qualifying examination pass percentage.
How to Apply Online Application Process:
- Who are Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.07.2021 to 16.08.2021 through Website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Only on payment of fee online, an applicant can continue with filling up the application form.
- Single application will be filled up by candidate, even if he / she is applying for more than one post.
- However the candidate has to pay fee @ Rs.500/- per each post.
- Required Certificates shall be uploaded at the time of submitting online application.
- The candidates must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.
- Candidates who submit false / fake information in online application form shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides rejection of the application or cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
Important Links of APSWREIS Recruitment 2021
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|