AP Backlog Filling vacancies 2021 of SC, ST Cadidates Jobs – Backlog Posts Filling Guidelines as per GO 181 Date 02-07-2021. AP Social Welfare Department – AP Jobs Filling of Backlog vacancies (802) of Scheduled Castes 432 Vacancies and Scheduled Tribes 370 Vacacny – Department wise Vacancy Permission – Accorded – Orders – Issued. Andra Pradesh Social Welfare (CV.ROR) Department G.O.RT.No. 181 Dated: 02-07-2021. Read the following :1. G.O.Ms.No.214, General Administration (Services-A) Department, dated:08.05.2001. 2. G.O.Ms.No.39, Finance (HR-I Plg. & Policy) Dept., dt.18.06.2021.
AP Backlog Filling vacancies 2021 of SC, ST Cadidates Jobs – Backlog Posts Filling Guidelines
బ్యాక్లాగ్ పోస్టుల భర్తీకి అనుమతి
- రాష్ట్రంలో వివిధ శాఖల్లో ఖాళీగా ఉన్న ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీ బ్యాక్లాగ్ పోస్టులను భర్తీ చేసేందుకు ప్రభుత్వం అనుమతిస్తూ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేసింది.
- ఆయా ఉద్యోగాల అర్హతలకు సంబంధించి మార్కులు ఆధారంగా నియామకాలు చేపడతారు
- ఇంటర్వ్యూలు, రాత పరీక్షలు లేకుండా నియామకాలు చేపట్టాలని ఆదేశించారు.
Backlog vacancies of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and differently Able Candidates
1. In the G.O. 1st read above, an adhoc rule was issued to fill-up the backlog vacancies of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes duly waiving the written examination and interviews (Oral tests) for the limited recruitment to be conducted by all recruiting agencies except the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and that the selection for such limited recruitment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examinations.
2. In the G.O. 2nd read above, Finance Department have issued orders permitting the Department wise and Post-wise recruitment to be taken up by the Recruiting Agencies for 10143 posts as per month wise Calendar of Recruitment appended thereto. Among others, 1238 are Backlog vacancies of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and differently Abled and ordered to take up the recruitment for 1238 backlog vacancies of SC, ST & Differently Abled (SC&ST – 570 & DA – 668) in July, 2021.
3. After taking a review on backlog vacancy position of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, the total number of backlog vacancies of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes existing in various departments as on date arrived at (802) of which Scheduled Caste backlog vacancies are (432) and Scheduled Tribe backlog are (370). The detailed Department wise vacancy position is Annexed to this order.
4. After careful examination of matter and in pursuance of the orders issued in the G.O. 2nd read above, Government hereby accord permission to all the concerned HoDs /Universities/ District Collectors/ other Appointing Authorities to take up the process of recruitment for filling up the 802 backlog vacancies of Scheduled Caste (432) and Scheduled Tribe (370) for which they are competent duly following the procedure in vogue. In cases where the APPSC/ DSC are the recruiting agencies, to notify the vacancies to the respective recruiting agencies by following the procedure as specified.
SC ST Backlog Posts Recruitment Selection Process
5. The selection for recruitment of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying academic examinations passed by the candidates by waiving written examinations and interviews (oral tests) for filling up of the backlog vacancies. This waiver is not applicable for the posts under the purview of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
6. All the HoDs/ District Collectors shall furnish the details of the backlog vacancies permitted in this order i.e roaster points, qualifications etc. to the respective Recruitment Agencies and ensure notification in the month of July, 2021.
7. This orders issued with the concurrence of Finance Department vide their U.O.No.HROPDPP/79/2021, dt.30.06.2021(Computer No.1442377).
AP Backlog Posts Recruitment 2021 of SC, ST Cadidates Vacancies
AP Backlog Filling vacancies 2021 of SC, ST Cadidates Jobs
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|