APR Minority Schools 5th- 6th – 7th – 8th Classes Direct Admissions 2022 – 2023
APR Minority Schools 5th-6th-7th-8th Classes Direct Admissions 2022-23: APREIS – Academic-I(1) – Providing direct Admissions under Minority category into Classes 5th,6th ,7th, & 8th in all Minority APR Schools for the academic year 2022-23 – Instructions to the Principals of Minority Schools.
APRS Direct Admission 2022, apply for 5th,6th, 7th, 8th class in AP Residential School
The Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutes Society has published the APRS Direct Admission for Minorities 2022 – 2023 or APRS 5th,6th, 7th, and 8th class admission 2022 notification on its official website, https://aprs.apcfss.in/. To fill the open seats in AP General Gurukulam Schools, APRESI is soliciting online Applications from qualified and motivated students. In AP Residential Schools, students can apply for the 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th classes.
About The Notification Detalis
It is brought to the notice of the under signed that, there is poor response for filling up of seats under Minority category into Classes 5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th in 12 Minority Direct Admission On APR Schools for the academic year 2022-23 as no candidates are available in the list who applied through online for admission into Classes 5th, 6th ,7th, & 8th under Minority category.
In view of the above, it is Decided to provide direct admissions under minority category in 12 Minority APRS 5th Class Admission 2022 in the state by giving wide publicity among the minority community in respective jurisdiction.
Hence, all the Principals of 12 Minority APR Schools are hereby informed to provide direct admissions against the available vacancies under Minority category by giving wide publicity in their jurisdictions on direct admissions into Minority Schools for the academic year 2022-23 Among the Minority community about the vacancies meant for them.
|Name of the Admission||APR Minority Schools Direct Admissions 2022|
|Title||Apply for the APRS 6th/7th/8th Class Admission 2022|
|Subject||APRESI has released the APRS Direct Admission 2022 Notification|
|Category||Minorities Schools Direct Admissions|
|Admission Web Portal||https://aprs.apcfss.in/|
Further, they are directed to follow the instructions issued here under
- Contact all the District Conveners of APREI Society and request them to Approach all the officials of Minority Welfare Department with a request to look into a matter for filling up of Admissions under Minority Category 2022 -2023 in APR Schools.
- The Principals of concerned Minority APR Schools should approach the MLAs and other Public Representatives of their respective region with a request to extend their cooperation for bringing awareness among minority community on Admissions in Minority APR Schools.
- Issue news items, display the notification copies on the notice boards of MRO / MEO / MDO / DEO / District Collector’s office/District Minority Welfare office daily informing the local Minority Community at Mosques/Madarasas etc., to utilize the opportunity by the eligible Minority candidates.
- Approach and inform the District Minority Welfare Officers, Executive Directors, District Minority Finance Corporation and other Minority Officers regarding the status on Minority Category admissions and to request them to extend their cooperation for filling up of seats under minority quota in Minority APR Schools.
- The principals should follow the guidelines for admission into Classes 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th in the prospectus of 2022-23 which are available in https://www.aprs.apcfss.in. with regard to Date of Birth, Study criteria, Income, Caste, Jurisdiction etc., for confirmation of the admissions.
- Verify the Certificates of the Candidates at School Level by Admission Committee consisting of ATP and other 2 senior teachers.
Admission of the selected candidates should be in new registration module of jnbnivas after thorough verification of certificates as per the conditions laid down for admission.
- In case the admission is rejected as per rules, the students / parents shall be informed by phone/personally with reasons compulsorily.
- The admissions shall be closed on par with regular admissions which will be intimated from time to time.
- The progress of admissions shall be informed to the concerned section on every day without Fail.
The Regional Deputy Secretaries, Andhra & Rayalaseema are also instructed to monitor the entire admissions process personally and report the compliance from time to time. Further, they are informed to approach the state level Minority Officers to inform the status on admissions under Minority category in Minority APR Schools
for the academic year 2022-23 and request them to cooperate for filling up of admissions in Minority Schools. They have to submit the compliance report with all details, School wise admissions status to the undersigned on or before 31-08-2022. Further, the Principals of all Minority APR Schools are informed that, necessary disciplinary action will be initiated against them if they fail to process the admissions under Minority category into Classes 5th, 6th, 7th, & 8 th in Minority APR for the Academic year 2022-23 by 31-08-2022.
APR Minority Schools direct Admission 5th -6th-7th-8th class PDF Soft Copy Download