APRS CET 6th/7th/8th Class Backlog Hall Tickets Download 2023
APRS CET 6th/7th/8th Class Backlog Hall Tickets 2023 Download . AP Residential Class 6th to 8th Entrance Test to be Conducted on | aprs.apcfss.in APRS 6th,7th,8th Class Entrance Exam Backlog Hall Tickets ( NEW ) 2023 Download AP Residential Hall Tickets Download | aprs.cgg.gov.in, APRS CET 6th/7th/8th Class Admit Cards For APRS Entrance Test 2023 Hall Tickets Download. APRS CAT 5th Class Hall Tickets Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions Society(Regd), APREIS/APRS 6thth Class Hall Tickets, APRS 7th Class Admission Entrance Test Admit Cars 2023-2024 | , APRS VIII class backlog Hall Tickets Download. APRS 6th/7th/8th class Admit Cards Avilable. APRS ( Minority ) CAT 2023 APREIS Minority School 5th,6th,7th,8th Admissions
APRS 6th-7th-8th Class Admission Test 2023 Hall Tickets / Admits cards
A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society(Regd), APREIS has Announced the Dates and locations of the APRS 6th/7th/8th Class Entrance Test Admit Cards 2023 and APREIS 6th/7th/8th class admission test 2023 exams for the academic years 2023–2024. For admission into the fifth grade in its APR Schools, APREIS Online Applications from Students who had successfully completed Class 6th/7th/8th for the academic year 2023–2024 in any government school or any other Andhra Pradesh-recognized institution. The entrance exam for the 5th class at AP Gurukulam Schools will Be Held on May 20, 2023 (10 AM to 12 NOON). The Vi,VII,VIII Class Admission Test 2023 Hall Tickets will be posted on the APREIS website, www.aprs.ccg.gov.in. Candidates can access their admit online.
APRS 5th class admission Test 2023 Haltickets- Overview
|Name of the Exam||APRS 5th Class Admission Test 2023|
|Post Title||APRS 5th Class Hall Tickets 2023 Download|
|Admission Class||6th-7th-8th Class|
|Conducting authority||AP Residential Educational Institutions Society, APREIS|
|Entrance Exam date||20-05-2023|
|Category||Hall Ticket Download|
|Hall Tickets Download||APRS- 6th,7th and 8th , APRJC, APRDC HallTickets will be Released on 15-05-2023.|
Issue of APRS 2023 Hall Tickets & Examination:
a) Candidates Can Download Their Hall Tickets from the website https://aprs.apcfss.in by clicking the link Hall Ticket download and by entering their Candidate ID and Date of Birth.
b) Candidates Shall Download the Hall Tickets from the website only. No printed Hall Ticket shall be
issued/pasted to the candidate.
c) No Candidate Shall be Allowed to Appear for the Examination without Hall Ticket.
d) The Candidates have to Attend APRS CAT 2023 on the date, time and venue as specified on the
e) The APRS CAT 2023 will be conducted with multiple choice questions for 100 marks with a duration of 2 hours. The Model Papers can be downloaded from the website.
f) The question papers will be provided in English & Telugu media and in English & Urdu media.
g) The candidates shall have to bubble the OMR Sheet with blue/black ball point pen and also have
h) To Follow the instructions issued. The Actions Made Against To The instructions May lead to
invalidation of OMR
i) Entrance Test will be Conducted in 26 Districts at district headquarters: If the examination center in the concerned district does not have sufficient number of candidates. they will be allotted to the examination center in the Adjoining district.
How to Download APRS Cet Admit Cards
Download the APRS CET (Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools Common Entrance Test) admit card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of APRS Admissions, which is usually aprjdc.apcfss.in or the specific website mentioned in the official notification.
- Look for the “Download Admit Card” or “Hall Ticket” link on the website’s homepage or in the notifications section.
- Click on the link, and you will be Redirected to the Admit card Download Page.
- Enter the Required Details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, and any other information as specified.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” or “Download” button.
- The APRS CET Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Review the Details Mentioned on the admit card, including your name, exam date, exam center, and other important instructions.
- Download the Admit card and Save it on your Device.
- Take a printout of the admit card. Make sure the printout is clear and all the details are legible.
- Keep the Admit Card Safely. It is Mandatory To Carry the Admit Card to the Examination center on the day of the APRS CET exam.
APRS CET 6th/7th/8th Class Backlog Exam instructions 2023 – 2024
APRS CET 6th/7th/8th Class backlog. The APRS CET (Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools Common Entrance Test) is primarily conducted for admission into 5th class in APRS (Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools). However, if there are any specific instructions or guidelines for backlog candidates appearing for APRS CET for 6th/7th/8th class, they would generally be mentioned in the official notification or information bulletin released by the conducting authority.
I recommend referring to the official website or contacting the concerned authorities of APRS for detailed instructions regarding backlog candidates appearing for APRS CET for 6th/7th/8th class. They will provide you with the accurate and up-to-date Information Regarding the examination and any specific instructions for backlog candidates.
- Reporting time: Candidates should reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time mentioned on the admit card.
- Admit card: Carry the APRS CET admit card/hall ticket to the exam center. It is a mandatory document for verification purposes.
- Valid ID proof: Carry a valid photo ID proof (such as Aadhaar card, school ID card, or any other government-issued ID) for identification purposes.
- Pen and pencils: Bring your own pens, pencils, erasers, and other stationery items required for the exam. Make sure they are in good condition.
- COVID-19 guidelines: Follow the COVID-19 guidelines issued by the government, such as wearing a face mask, maintaining social distancing, and using hand sanitizers. The exam center may have specific instructions related to COVID-19 protocols.
- Exam pattern: Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, including the number of questions, marks allotted, and the duration of the exam.
- Read the instructions: Read the instructions mentioned in the question paper or provided by the invigilators carefully before starting the exam.
- Answering the questions: Attempt the questions in an organized manner, starting with the ones you are confident about. Avoid spending too much time on a single question.
- Manage time effectively: Plan your time wisely to complete the exam within the given duration. Keep an eye on the clock and allocate time to each section/question accordingly.
- Rough work: Use the space provided on the question paper for rough work. Do not write anything on the question booklet or any other unauthorized place.
- Submission of Answer Sheet: Once you have Completed the Exam, Recheck your Answer Sheet and Ensure that you have Attempted all the Questions. Submit the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the Exam Hall.