WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2022: WRD Karnataka (Water Resources Department, Karnataka) has issued a recruitment notification to fill the posts of Backlog Second Division Assistant by conducting written test and an Interview to the shortlisted candidates. Number of Posts advertised in the Official website is 155. Candidates must apply through online mode to apply for the posts of Second Division Assistant under WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2022. Candidates who complete 10+2/ Diploma/ ITI and eagerly waiting to secure a job in the State Government Sector can apply for the vacancies of WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2022
WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2022 | https://waterresources.karnataka.gov.in/ | Apply Online | Second Division Assistant | 155 Posts | 10+2/ ITI/ Diploma | Last Date: 10th August 2022
WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Selection to the posts of Second Division Assistants is completely based on their academic merit. Candidates can apply through online mode from 11th July 2022 to 10th August 2022. Candidates who are searching for the Government jobs then you are in the right place. WRD, Karnataka is inviting applications from eligible candidates for selection to 155 vacant posts of Second Division Assistant and vacancies that may arise as on the date of issuance of final selection proceedings. Keep going on reading the entire article to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process etc. Candidates who get a good score in the written test are only eligible to appear for interview. Selected candidates should bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification, experience for attending the interview process.
WRD Karnataka Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||WRD Karnataka|
|Name of the Post||Second Division Assistant|
|Selection Procedure||Academic merit|
|No. of Posts||155|
|Mode of Submission||Online mode|
|Starting Date||11th July 2022|
|Last Date||10th August 2022|
Vacancy Details of WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Subject||No. of Posts|
|Backlog Second Division Assistant||155|
Eligibility Criteria for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must possess 10+2/ ITI/ Diploma from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Knowledge of Kannada language.
- Computer knowledge is also required.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
- Candidates to the posts of Second Division Assistant has been selected based on their academic merit
- All the candidates who want to select for Second DivisionAssistant posts must attend Interview procedure as shortlisting process
- Based on the academic merit and relevant experience, candidates will be shortlisted to interview.
- Bring all the certificates in support of age, educational qualification for attending the interview.
- Carry a copy of application form for attending the interview.
No fee need to be paid by the candidates.
How to Apply for WRD Karnataka Recruitment 2022?
- Open the website https://waterresources.karnataka.gov.in/
- Click on the recruitment tab and open the recruitment notification of Second Division Assistant
- Click on the online application form for the post
- Fill all the particulars in the application form carefully at appropriate places.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and signature prescribed by the officials.
- Pay the requisite amount of application fee, if required
- Check all the details and send the application form to the concerned address.
About Water Resources Department, Karnataka:
Important Dates to be noted:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 11-07-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10-08-2022
Address for Communication:
Water Resources Department, Govt. of Karnataka,
Address: #305, # 306, 3rd floor, Vikasa Soudha, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560 001, Karnataka.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Contact Number : +91-080-22257064 , +91-080-22255524.