Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme 2023 : Eligibility,Advantages,Process To Apply
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme 2023.The state government is making various efforts to improve the farmers’ economic situation. Following this, the state government has launched another scheme known as the Kisan Pension Yojana. The government will provide a Rs 1000 pension to farmers over the age of 60 under this scheme. Only farmers who farm on their own land will be eligible for a pension from the government. Farmers who receive pensions from other sources will be unable to participate in this pension scheme.
The government will stop the farmer’s pension if he or she does not engage in farming after being hired under this scheme. Farmers over the age of 60 with land holdings of up to 2 hectares will be eligible for this scheme. If you meet this requirement, you can begin the process of receiving a pension.
2023 Uttarakhand Pension Yojana
The Uttarakhand Social Welfare Department has launched the Uttarakhand Pension Yojana. This pension scheme accepts applications through the Social Security State Portal. The Uttarakhand Pension Yojana 2023 will provide four types of pension: old age pension, disabled pension, farmer pension, and widow pension. Every year, citizens of Uttarakhand apply for benefits under the Uttarakhand Pension Scheme. If you want to apply for the Uttarakhand Pension Scheme, go to the Uttarakhand Social Security State Portal and follow the steps we’ve outlined. The Uttarakhand Pension Yojana has so far cost Rs 525.64 crore.
Goals of the Uttarakhand Farmer Pension Scheme 2023
- The primary goal of the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana is to provide financial assistance to farmers in Uttarakhand in the event of crop failure.
- Candidates can purchase food items through the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana.
- Candidates can also buy fertilisers through the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana to protect crops from pesticides.
- Candidates can also obtain new varieties of seeds, among other things, through the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana.
- The Uttarakhand government intends to reduce migration to the mountains through the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana.
Eligibility Requirements for the Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Scheme
The state government of Uttarakhand has also imposed some restrictions on the benefits of the Kisan Pension Yojana. The farmer must be a resident of the state in order to receive the benefit. This Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana makes no distinction between men and women. The beneficiary farmer must be at least 60 years old and cultivate up to 2 hectares of their own land.
The pension amount would be similar to the other pension schemes, which are Rs. 1,000 per month for old age (vridha), widow (vidhwa), or disabled (divyang). Beneficiaries who already receive benefits from other pension schemes are ineligible.
Uttarakhand Pension Yojana Benefits and Features
If the applicant wishes to receive the scheme’s benefits and features, he or she must carefully read the information provided by us.
- This scheme will provide financial pension assistance to all of the state’s poorest citizens.
Citizens will be given 1200 rupees.
- This amount will be distributed to beneficiaries in two instalments under the Uttarakhand Pension Yojana.
- This will make people’s lives better.
- The Social Welfare Department initiated the pension scheme.
- Citizens of the state can apply for four types of pension schemes through the government portal: old age pension, disabled pension, farmer pension, and widow pension.
- The pension amount received by the scheme’s beneficiaries will be deposited into their bank account.
- Applicants will be able to easily apply for the scheme based on their needs via online medium via their mobile and computer.
- The applicant will save both time and money by using the online medium.
Uttarakhand Kisan Pension Yojana Documents Required
To apply for the Kisan Pension Yojana, you must have the following documents:
- A passport-sized photograph is required.
- Passbook for a bank account.
- Aadhar Card. Land Affidavit.
- Documents pertaining to land.
How to Apply for the Uttarakhand Pension Yojana
- To begin, go to the official website of the Uttarakhand Social Security State Portal.
- The homepage will now appear in front of you.
- To know the status, click on the tab under citizen services on the home page.
- You must now click the Apply New Offline link.
- Following that, you must choose the pension scheme to which you wish to apply.
- You must now click the download button.
- A copy of the application form will be downloaded.
- You will now need to print the application form.
- Following that, all of the information requested on the application form must be carefully completed.
- You must now attach all relevant documents.
- Following that, you must submit this application form to the Uttarakhand Social Welfare Department.
- You will be able to apply in this manner.
|Official Website||Click Here|
1)What exactly is the New Pension Scheme 2023?
Ans The Government of India has launched the New Pension Scheme (NPS) for all citizens; it is administered by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), our pension fund regulator. Once the subscriber(s) reach the age of 60, they will be eligible for a pension.
2)In Uttarakhand, how much Divyang pension is available?
Ans The Central Government provides Rs. 1200/- and Rs. 300/-. Thus, beginning on April 21, 2022, beneficiaries of the Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension Scheme will receive a monthly pension of Rs 1500.00.
3)In Uttarakhand, who is eligible for an old age pension?
Ans Eligibility for the UK Old Age Pension
The beneficiary’s total monthly income should not exceed $48000. You must have a valid government ID card. The beneficiary should not be a retired government employee. People in Uttarakhand who live below and above the poverty line are eligible for an old age pension.
4)What is the age pension in Uttarakhand?
Ans The state government gives 500 rupees and the central government gives 700 rupees to people between the ages of 60 and 79. While those aged 80 and up receive Rs 200 from the Central Government and Rs 1000 from the State Government. In this manner, a total monthly pension of Rs.1200/- is provided.
5)How many states recognise the old pension?
Ans The NPS scheme went into effect on January 1, 2004.
According to an Economic Times report, the NPS retirement scheme has been launched for those who began working for the government after January 1, 2004. The pension scheme is currently available in 29 states, including Delhi and Pondicherry.