TS EAMCET Hall Tickets / Admitcard 2024 | Download @ www.eamcet.tsche.ac.
TS EAMCET Hall Tickets 2024 – Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad will Release The TS EAMCET 2024 Hall Tickets on 09-05-2024. The Hall Ticket / Admit Cards will be Downloadable Till May 1. Candidates who will Successfully Register Themselves will be Able to Download Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2024, by Entering their Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number and Date of Birth. TS EAMCET Admit Cards is an important Document. TS EAMCET Admit Card Download 2024 Download.
Telangana EAMCET Exam Starts 2024 will be held On May 12–14 for Engineering and May 10–11 for Agriculture/Medicine. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in Hyderabad (JNTUH) Administers the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common admission Test (TS EAMCET), a state-level Admission test, on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
The Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2024 will Carry Details like Candidate’s Name, Examination venue, Timings and More. Candidates Must Note That TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2024 Must Not be Damaged or tampered. It should be kept safely until the admission procedure gets over. TS EAMCET Phase-2 Counselling Candidates need to Qualify, TS EAMCET to be eligible for counselling and seat allotment procedure. TS EAMCET Hall Ticket will be Released @ www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in Shortly.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2024 | Download
Hall Ticket Highlights:
- Availability of TS EAMCET Admit Card: availability of TS EAMCET Admit Card:
- Issuing Body: JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE
- TS EAMCET Official Website www.eamcet.tsche.ac TSEAMCET
- Download TS EAMCET Admit Card using Registration No., DOB and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.
- Documents to carry with Hall Ticket: Copy of application form and a photo ID
- TS EAMCET Helpdesk:helpdesk.tseamcet 2024 @jntuh.ac.in | + 91 9912330730/ 9121266980
How to Download TS EAMCET 2024 Hall Tickets:
- Download the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket of TS EAMCET 2024 candidates will have to follow the procedure which is mentioned below.
- Candidates will have to click on the link which will be made available once the TS EAMCET hall tickets is available to download.
- The next step is to Enter the Required details like registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Candidates are advised to Check the Details mentioned in the hall ticket once it is displayed on the screen
- Candidates have to download the TS EAMCET hall tickets and take a print out which has to be taken to the examination centre.
- In case any information reflected on the Hall Ticket is incorrect, candidates will have to coordinate with the officials to get it rectified before the commencement of the exam.
TS EAMCET 2024 Hall Ticket Dates:
- The registration window for the state level examination is functional until April 4. Mentioned below are the important dates for the admit card:
- Event Date
- Availability of TS EAMCET Application Form:
- Availability of TS EAMCET Hall Tickets/ Admit Card:
- TS EAMCET Exam Date:
Details Mentioned in TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2024 :
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the mother and father
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Local Status
- Registration number Card.
instructions to Follow:
- Verify all the details in the document, in case of any error immediately inform the concerned authorities.
- Preserve TS EAMCET Hall Tickets/ Admit Card until the final admissions.
- Hall ticket of TS EAMCET is a non-transferable document. Any tampering of the document will automatically result in disqualification of candidature.
- Arrive at the test center at least 30 minutes prior commencement of the examination. This will enable candidate to familiarize with the Computer Based Test.
- Candidates arriving late will not be allowed to enter the test center.
- Read the instructions before starting the computer-based test or online examination.
- Applicants must remain seated in their allotted places till the completion of the examination. In any case, candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination ends.
- Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the candidature.
- TS EAMCET Question Paper will consist a total of 160 Multiple Choice Questions. MCQs from 3 different sections (subject wise) with 4 responses will be given. Out of 4 responses, only 1 response is correct.
- Candidates are required to answer all the questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative mark for incorrect answer.
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket will be released at www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in shortly.