AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure – 1st, 2nd Phase rank wise Certificate Verification Dates
AP EAPCET Counselling Dates 2023 Rank Wise, 2nd Phase Web Options, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates Under MPC Stream @ cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. AP EAPCET Counselling 2023 AP Web Options Entry Procedure dates Schedule AP EAPCET Rank Cards wise, how to change AP web Options Entry Online form And AP EAPCET counselling ap eamcet.org Counselling Dates.
AP web Counselling Schedule. Counselling centers Helpline Centers. The AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test APEAPCET 2023 is Conducted by JNTU Kakinada. Requirement Certificate Verification and How Change web Options at https://www.cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAPCET 2023 Counselling Dates APEAPCET Rank Wise Certificate Verification, Web Option Dates
AP EAPCET కౌన్సెలింగ్ తేదీలు 2023 ర్యాంక్ వారీగా: ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ EAPCET 2023 కౌన్సెలింగ్ తేదీలు, apeamcet.nic.in లో వెబ్ ఆప్షన్ ఎంట్రీ సూచనలు అందుబాటులో ఉన్నాయి. అభ్యర్థులు MPC కోసం ap Eapcet కౌన్సెలింగ్ షెడ్యూల్ను దిగువన తనిఖీ చేయవచ్చు. AP EAPCET కౌన్సెలింగ్ ప్రాసెసింగ్ ఫీజు చెల్లింపు, స్లాట్ బుకింగ్, సర్టిఫికేట్ వెరిఫికేషన్, వెబ్ ఆప్షన్స్ ఎంట్రీ మరియు సీట్ల కేటాయింపు ఫలితాల కోసం AP EAPCET వెబ్ కౌన్సెలింగ్ షెడ్యూల్ (MPC స్ట్రీమ్) నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేయబడుతుంది.
Schedule For 2nd Phase Web Options Updated
Steps to be followed for entering the options on the web:
1. Entering the URL through the internet
2. Generation of password
3. Option entry
4. Log out
STEP 1: Entering the URL through the internet
Double-click on (Internet Explorer).
Make sure that the computer you are using contains Windows 10 operating system Internet Explorer Version 9.0 or above. It is possible to enter options only from such systems having the above versions. It is not possible to enter options on Net scape Navigator, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.
Please enter URL or Website address: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in or as indicated in the notification.
You will find the home page as shown below containing the links regarding the information such as counseling procedure, list of courses, list of help line centers, college profile, etc.
STEP 2: Generation of Password Importance of Password:
- The password is important and should be held confidential. It is as important as the PIN of ATM card.
- Do not reveal it to anybody as it might enable modification/tampering of data.
- Password is essential for Candidates Login, Entry of options, change of options, saving and deletion of options, and for printing of allotment order.
Click on “Candidates Registration” to Generate the password. Enter the details of the Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Rank, and Date of birth [DD/MM/YYYY format] as printed on your Receipt of the Certificate given to you after Certificate Verification. Click on “Generate Password” button. The following screen Appears.
STEP 3: Option Entry Note: You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work in the manual option form at home, as you may commit mistakes. After completing the candidate’s registration and generation of password, click on Candidates Login for exercising the options. The following screen appears. Login ID is a secret number that will be communicated to your registered mobile by SMS well in advance of your option entry. In case you have not received your login ID or have forgotten it, you are advised to send an SMS from your registered mobile to 8790499899 in the format
AP EAPCET <space> 01 <space> Hall Ticket Number After Generating your password as explained in previous Step.
Payment of Processing fee:
Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 23.10.2023 onwards using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in .
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Candidate wishes to use internet Explorer Browser the version 9 and above shall be installed in the systems for the best view of the website.
3. Enter URL https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on “Pay Processing Fee “
4. Enter APEAPCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online. “
5. The candidate will be directed to the payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is successful click on the print button and take a printout.
Final Allotment of Seats:
The Allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc, and will be placed on the web. You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
APEAPCET Required Certificates
- APEAPCET – 2023 Rank Card
- AP EAPCET 2023 Hall Ticket
- Diploma Marks
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificates
- SSC marks memos
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
- Personal Mobile Number & Email
1st Phase AP EAPCET Web Option Dates 2023:
|Online Payment of Processing
Fee cum Registration
|24.07.2023 To 03.08.2023|
|Online Verification of uploaded Certificates
at notified Help Line centers
|25.07.2023 To 04.08.2023|
|Exercising the Web-Options by
the registered and eligible Candidates
|03.08.2023 To 08.08.2023|
|Change of Options for the candidates||09.08.2023|
|Allotment of Seats||12.08.2023|
|Self-Reporting & Reporting at College||13.08.2023 To 14.08.2023|
|Commencement of classwork||16.08.2023|
|Sports &Amp; Games||1||50000|
|Sports & Amp; Games||50001||90000|
|Sports & Amp; Games||90001||140000|
|Sports & Amp; Games||140001||Last Rank|
|03.08.2023||PHV, PHH, PHO||1||Last Rank|
|Scouts &Guides||1||Last Rank|
|Exercising of fresh options/ Change of options from Rank 1 to Last Rank||2023|
|Allotment will be placed on the website after 6.00 P.M.||2023|
2nd Phase AP EAPCET Web Option Dates 2023:
- Certificate Verification Starts on: 2023
- Ending Date of certificate verification: -2023
- Web Options: 2023
- Changing Web Options:
- Seat Allotment list of 2nd Phase counselling: 2023
- Classes starts from:
|2nd Phase Certificate Verification from Rank 1 to Last Rank||2023|
|2nd Phase web options from Rank 1 to Last Rank||2023|
|Allotment will be placed on website after 6.00 P.M.||2023|
List of Help Line Centers:
1. Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagaram
3. Government Polytechnic, Parvathipuram, Vizianagaram district
4. Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
5. Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
6. Government Model residential Polytechnic, Paderu, Visakhapatnam dist.
7. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
8. Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
9. S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari Dist
10. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
11. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
12. Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
13. JNTU College Of Engineering, Narasaraopeta.
14. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
15. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
16. D.A. Government Polytechnic, Ongole
17. Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
18. S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
19. Sri Venkateswara University, Old MBA Building, Tirupathi.
20. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
21. Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram
22. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
23. ESC Government Polytechnic, Nandyal
24. YSR Engineering College, Proddutur.
25. Government Polytechnic for Women, Kadapa
Convener Office address:
CONVENER, APEApCET-2023 ADMISSIONS, Flat No.104, ANR Towers, Jammichettu Street, PrasadampaduVijayawada-521108.
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line Numbers: 8106876345, 8106575234, 7995865456, 7995681678
Note: More Update information for AP EAPCET 2023 visit www.teacherNews.in
Tags : AP EAPCET Rank Cards, AP EAPCET counselling 2023, Apeamcet.org, https://www.apeamcet.nic.in/, counselling dates, AP web counselling schedule, how to change web options.
AP EAPCET Web Counselling Information Download Below
- SPORTS & GAMES PRIORITIES
- PH PRIORITIES
- LIST OF HELPLINE CENTERS
- SCOUTS & GUIDES G.O.MS.NO.27
- Public Notice On Local area
- LAST RANK DETAILS OF PRIVATE & UNIVERSITIES COLLEGES
- LAST RANK DETAILS OF PRIVATE UNIVERSITIES & STATE-WIDE INSTITUTIONS
- DETAILED NOTIFICATION
- User Manual/Instructions to Candidate
- CAP PRIORITIES
- NCC PRIORITIES
- LIST OF SPORTS & GAMES
Q: What exactly is the AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure?
A: The AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure allows candidates who have passed the AP EAPCET exam to choose their preferred college and course options for admission to various engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy courses in Andhra Pradesh colleges.
Q: When is the AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure scheduled to begin?
A: Typically, the AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure begins after the document verification process is completed. The precise start date of the web option procedure will be announced on the official website.
Q: How do I get involved in the AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure?
A: Candidates can take part in the AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure by going to the APSCHE official website and logging in with their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth. Candidates must choose their preferred college and courses and submit their applications online before the deadline.
Q: What is the minimum rank required to take the AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure?
A: Candidates who have passed the AP EAPCET exam are eligible for the web option procedure. The rank required to qualify for the web option procedure varies every year and depends on various factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the exam, difficulty level of the exam, and the availability of seats in colleges.
Q: Can I change my mind after submitting my choices online?
A: Candidates may change their choices after submitting them online before the deadline. They must, however, ensure that the final selections are submitted before the deadline. No changes can be made to the submitted options after the deadline has passed.