AP EAPCET Web Option Procedure – 1st, 2nd Phase rank wise Certificate Verification Dates
AP EAPCET Counselling Dates 2022 Rank Wise, 2nd Phase Web Options, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates under MPC Stream @ cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. AP EAPCET Counselling 2022 AP Web Options Entry Procedure dates Schedule AP EAPCET Rank Cards wise, How to change AP web options entry online form and AP EAPCET counselling apeamcet.org counselling dates, AP web counselling schedule. Counselling centers Helpline Centers. The AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test APEAPCET 2022 is conducted by JNTU Kakinada. Requirement Certificate Verification and How Change web Options at https://www.cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAPCET 2022 Counselling Dates APEAPCET Rank Wise Certificate Verification, Web Option Dates
AP EAPCET Counselling Dates 2022 Rank Wise: Andhra Pradesh EAPCET 2022 Counselling Dates, web option entry instructions available at apeamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap eapcet counselling schedule for MPC below. AP EAPCET Web Counselling Schedule (MPC Stream) notification would be released for AP EAPCET Counselling Processing Fee payment, Slot booking, Certificates verification, Web Options Entry and Seat allotment results.
Schedule For 2nd Phase Web Options Updated
Steps to be followed for entering the options on the web:
1. Entering the URL through the internet
2. Generation of password
3. Option entry
4. Log out
STEP 1: Entering the URL through internet
Double click on (Internet Explorer).
Make sure that the computer which you are using contains windows 10 operating system Internet Explorer Version 9.0 or above. It is possible to enter options only from such systems having above versions. It is not possible to enter options on Net scape navigator, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Please enter URL or Website address: cets.apsche.ap.gov.in or as indicated in the notification.
You will find the home page as shown below containing the links regarding the information such as counseling procedure, list of courses, list of help line centers, college profile, etc.
STEP 2: Generation of Password Importance of Password:
- Password is important and shall be held confidentially. It is as important as the PIN of ATM card.
- Do not reveal it to anybody as it might enable modification/tampering of data.
- Password is essential for Candidates Login, Entry of options, Change of options, saving and deletion of options and for printing of allotment order.
Click on “Candidates Registration” to generate the password. Enter the details Registration Number, Hall Ticket number, Rank, Date of birth [DD/MM/YYYY format] as printed on your Receipt of Certificate given to you after Certificate Verification.
Click on “Generate Password” button. The following screen appears.
STEP 3: Option Entry Note: You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work in the manual option form at home, as you may commit mistakes. After completing the candidate’s registration and generation of password, click on Candidates Login for exercising the options. The following screen appears. Login ID is a secret number that will be communicated to your registered mobile by SMS well in advance of your option entry. In case you have not received your login ID or have forgotten it, you are advised to send an SMS from your registered mobile to 8790499899 in the format
APEAPCET<space>01<space>hall ticket number after generating your password as explained in previous step.
Example: APEAPCET 01 43632401.
Payment of Processing fee:
Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 23.10.2022 onwards using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in .
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Candidate wishes to use internet Explorer Browser the version 9 and above shall be installed in the systems for the best view of the website.
3. Enter URL https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on “Pay Processing Fee “
4. Enter APEAPCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online. “
5. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Final Allotment of Seats:
The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc and will be placed in the web. You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
APEAPCET Required Certificates
- APEAPCET – 2022 Rank Card
- AP EAPCET 2022 Hall Ticket
- Diploma Marks
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificates
- SSC marks memos
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
- Personal Mobile Number & Email
1st Phase Web Options Dates for AP Eapcet 2022 :
- Certificate Verification Starts on : 28-12-2022
- Ending Date of certificate verification: 31-12-2022
- Web Options:
- Changing Web Options:
- Seat Allotment list of 1st Phase counselling:
- Classes starts from:
|Exercising of fresh options/ Change of options from Rank 1 to Last Rank||01.01.2022|
|Allotment will be placed on website after 6.00 P.M.||03.01.2022|
2nd Phase Web Options Dates for AP Eapcet 2022:
- Certificate Verification Starts on : 11-01-2022
- Ending Date of certificate verification: 12-01-2022
- Web Options: 11-1-2021 to 13-01-2022
- Changing Web Options:
- Seat Allotment list of 2nd Phase counselling: 16-01-2022
- Classes starts from:
|2nd Phase Certificate Verification from Rank 1 to Last Rank||11.01.2022 to 13-01-2022|
|2nd Phase web options from Rank 1 to Last Rank||11.01.2022 to 13-01-2022|
|Allotment will be placed on website after 6.00 P.M.||16.01.2022|
List of Help Line Centers:
1. Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
3. Government Polytechnic, Parvathipuram, Vizianagaram district
4. Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
5. Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
6. Government Model residential Polytechnic, Paderu, Visakhapatnam dist.
7. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
8. Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
9. S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari Dist
10. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
11. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
12. Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
13. JNTU College Of Engineering, Narasaraopet.
14. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
15. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
16. D.A. Government Polytechnic, Ongole
17. Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
18. S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
19. Sri Venkateswara University, Old MBA Building, Tirupathi.
20. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
21. Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram
22. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
23. ESC Government Polytechnic, Nandyala
24. YSR Engineering College, Proddutur.
25. Government Polytechnic for Women, Kadapa
Convener Office address:
CONVENER, APEApCET-2022 ADMISSIONS, Flat No.104, ANR Towers, Jammichettu Street, PrasadampaduVijayawada-521108.
Email id : email@example.com
Help Line Numbers: 8106876345, 8106575234, 7995865456, 7995681678
Note: More Update information for AP EAPCET 2022 visit www.teacherNews.in
Tags : AP EAPCET Rank Cards, AP EAPCET counselling 2022, Apeamcet.org, https://www.apeamcet.nic.in/, counselling dates, AP web counselling schedule, how to change web options.