AP EAMCET Web Options Procedure 2020 – 2nd Phase rank wise Dates Certificate Verification apeamcet.nic.in
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise, 2nd Phase Web Options, Certificate Verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotment Dates under MPC Stream @ apeamcet.nic.in. AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 AP Web Options Entry Procedure dates Schedule AP EAMCET Rank Cards wise, How to change AP web options entry online form and AP EAMCET counselling 2020 apeamcet.org counselling dates, AP web councelling schedule. Counselling centers Helpline Centers. The AP Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test APEAMCET 2020 is conducted by JNTU Kakinada. Requirement Certificate Verification and How Change web Options at https://www.apeamcet.nic.in/.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates APEAMCET Rank Wise Certificate Verification, Web Option Dates
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2020 Rank Wise: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates, web option entry instructions available at apeamcet.nic.in. Candidates can check ap eamcet counselling schedule 2020 for mpc below.AP EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020 (MPC Stream) notification would be released for AP EAMCET Counselling Processing Fee payment, Slot booking, Certificates verification, Web Options Entry and Seat allotment results.
Schedule For 2nd Phase Web Options Updated (08-01-2021)
Steps to be followed for entering the options on web :
1. Entering the URL through internet
2. Generation of password
3. Option entry
4. Log out
STEP 1: Entering the URL through internet
Double click on (Internet Explorer).
Make sure that the computer which you are using contains windows 7 operating system Internet Explorer Version 9.0 or above. It is possible to enter options only from such systems having above versions. It is not possible to enter options on Net scape navigator, Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Please enter URL or Website address: https://apeamcet.nic.in or as indicated in the notification.
You will find home page as shown below containing the links regarding the information such as counseling procedure, list of courses, list of help line centers, college profile, etc..
STEP 2: Generation of Password Importance of Password:
Password is important and shall be held confidentially. It is as important as the PIN of ATM card.
Do not reveal it to anybody as it might enable modification/tampering of data.
Password is essential for Candidates Login, Entry of options, Change of options, saving and deletion of options and for printing of allotment order.
Click on “Candidates Registration” to generate the password. Enter the details Registration Number, Hall Ticket number , Rank, Date of birth [DD/MM/YYYY format] as printed on your Receipt of Certificate given to you after Certificate Verification.
STEP 3: Option EntryNote: You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work in the manual option form at home, as you may commit mistakes.After completing the candidates registration and generation of password, click on Candidates Login for exercising the options.The following screen appears. Login ID is a secret number that will be communicated to your registered mobile by SMS well in advance of your option entry. In case you have not received your login ID or have forgotten it, you are advised to send an SMS from your registered mobile to 8790499899 in the format
APEAMCET<space>01<space>hallticket number after generating your password as explained in previous step.
Example: APEAMCET 01 43632401.
Payment of Processing fee:
Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Pay Processing Fee” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 23.10.2020 onwards using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in .
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Candidate wishes to use internet Explorer Browser the version 9 and above shall be installed in the systems for the best view of the website.
3. Enter URL https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on “Pay Processing Fee “
4. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online. “
5. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
Final Allotment of Seats :
The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit, category, sex, Local area, special reservation category etc and will be placed in the web. You have to download the allotment order through “Candidate Login”.
APEAMCET Required Certificates
- APEAMCET – 2020 Rank Card
- AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Diploma Marks
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificates
- SSC marks memos
- Residence Certificate / Study Certificate (7 years)
- Personal Mobile Number & Email
1st Phase Web Options Dates for AP Eamcet 2020 :
- Certificate Verification Starts on : 28-12-2020
- Ending Date of certificate verification: 31-12-2020
- Web Options:
- Changing Web Options:
- Seat Allotment list of 1st Phase counselling:
- Classes starts from:
|Exercising of fresh options/ Change
of options from Rank 1 to Last Rank
|Allotment will be placed on website
after 6.00 P.M.
2nd Phase Web Options Dates for AP Eamcet 2020 :
- Certificate Verification Starts on : 11-01-2021
- Ending Date of certificate verification: 12-01-2021
- Web Options: 11-1-2021 to 13-01-2021
- Changing Web Options:
- Seat Allotment list of 2nd Phase counselling: 16-01-2021
- Classes starts from:
|2nd Phase Certificate Verification from Rank 1 to Last Rank||11.01.2021 to 13-01-2021|
|2nd Phase web options from Rank 1 to Last Rank||11.01.2021 to 13-01-2021|
|Allotment will be placed on website after 6.00 P.M.||16.01.2021|
List of Help Line Centers:-
1. Government Polytechnic, Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic, Vizianagram
3. Government Polytechnic, Parvathipuram, Vizianagaram district
4. Government Polytechnic, Kancharapalem, Visakhapatnam.
5. Government Institute of Chemical Engineering, Visakhapatnam
6. Government Model residential Polytechnic, Paderu, Visakhapatnam dist.
7. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
8. Andhra Polytechnic, Kakinada
9. S.M.V.M. Polytechnic, Tanuku, West Godavari Dist
10. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
11. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
12. Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
13. JNTU College Of Engineering, Narasaraopet.
14. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
15. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
16. D.A. Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
17. Government Polytechnic, Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
18. S.V. Government Polytechnic, Tirupathi
19. Sri Venkateswara University, Old MBA Building, Tirupathi.
20. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
21. Government Polytechnic, Ananthapuram
22. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic, Kurnool
23. ESC Government Polytechnic, Nandyala
24. YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
25. Government Polytechnic for Women, Kadapa
Convener Office address:
CONVENER, APEAMCET-2020 ADMISSIONS, Flat No.104, ANR Towers, Jammichettu Street, PrasadampaduVijayawada-521108.
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Line Numbers: 8106876345, 8106575234, 7995865456, 7995681678
Note: More Update information for AP EAMCET 2020 visit www.teacherNews.in
Tags : AP EAMCET Rank Cards, AP EAMCET counselling 2020, Apeamcet.org, https://www.apeamcet.nic.in/, counselling dates, AP web councelling schedule, How to change web options.
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|