Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (EAPCET) 2023 Application Form Details
Ap EAMCET Application Form Details For AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023 is a State-level Admission Test Held Each Year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada. Through this Entrance Exam, Candidates will be admitted to various UG Engineering, medical, and agricultural courses. AP EAMCET Counselling Registration Started. Qualified candidates will be admitted to various institutions and Colleges Throughout the State of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can Fill out the Exam Application Form 2023 Beginning in April 2023. We have provided complete information about AP EAPCET 2023 in This Article, Including Eligibility, application, Pattern, and so on.
Detailed Info About AP EAMCET (EAPCET) 2023
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (AP EAPCET 2023)|
|Conducting By||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUK), Kakinada|
|Exam Level||State-level entrance examination|
|Exam Type||Under Graduate|
|Category||Engineering Entrance exam|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Application Form For AP EAMCET 2023
The following are the full details for the AP EAPCET Application form 2023
- Candidates Who wish to Apply for the AP EAMCET Must Fill out and Submit an Application Form Online.
- The Registration process for the AP EAMCET 2023 will Begin in the Second week of April 2023.
- Only Candidates who Meet the Minimum Eligibility Requirements will be Able to Apply. The Application form should include all pertinent information.
- The deadline for submitting the AP EAPCET 2023 Application form is the second week of May 2023.
- Before submitting the application form, ensure that you have entered your name, email address, roll number, photograph, and signature.
- If candidates make a mistake while filling out the application, they will have the opportunity to correct the application details during the correction period.
- Make a copy of the application form for future use.
AP EAMCET Application Procedure 2023
- Visit the AP EAMCET 2023 website (link will be given above).
- Select the AP EAMCET link.
- Fill out the Application form and pay the application fee.
- Check the status of your fee payments.
- Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, qualifying Exam hall, Admit Card, Email id, stream
- Engineering, agriculture, or pharmacy, category, fee payment, and so on must be entered.
- After completing the Application form, upload the necessary documents, such as the candidate photo and signature, and submit the form.
- Examine the status of your application.
- The AP EAMCET application form should be printed for future Reference.
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AP EAMCET 2023 are given below
B.V.Sc. and A.H, B.Sc. (Horticulture), and BFSc, courses:
- Candidates who have passed Their class 12th or Equivalent Exam with the Relevant Subjects can Apply for the Exam.
For B. Pharm course:
- Candidates for the B. Pharm course must have completed their class 12th or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
Engineering and B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering) course
- Candidates who have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of engineering and technology are eligible
- Apply for the Engineering and B.Sc. (Agriculture Engineering) courses.
- Those with a Recognized Diploma in Engineering are also Eligible to Apply.
- Candidates Must have obtained at least 45% for General Categories and 40% for Reserved Categories.
- At the Time of Admission, the Minimum age is 16 years.
- Candidates who appear in public are also Eligible.
- Candidates Must have completed their 12th or equivalent exam with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- Candidates who have passed a recognized Diploma exam in Pharmacy are also eligible.
- A minimum of 45(40% for reserved category candidates) in the aggregate of specified subjects is required.
- Candidates who appear can also apply.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Pattern
The AP EAMCET Exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of exam: Mode of Exam will be the online like As (Computer Based Test).
- Exam Duration: The Exam of Duration is 3 hours for solving the paper.
- No. of Questions: There is a Total of 160 questions in the Exam.
- Language of Paper: English and Telugu the provision translation of paper in Urdu will be provided for the exam center at Kurnool only.
- Marking scheme: Each Question will Carry 1 mark and There will be No Negative Marking.
|Subject||No. of questions||Total Marks|
AP EAMCET Syllabus Check The Details
AP EAMCET 2023 will be based on the 11th and 12th grade curriculum and will cover topics studied in Physics, Chemistry, Math, Botany, and Zoology.
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion and Probability, Coordinate Geometry, and Calculus.
- Physics: Units and Measurements, Work, Energy and Power, Particle Systems and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Thermodynamics, Kinetics Theory, Wave Optics, Atoms, Nuclei, and so on.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Acid Bases, Hydrogen and its Compounds, Surface Chemistry, and so on.
- Botany: The diversity of life, plant Reproduction, Biotechnology, cell structure and function, plant structural organisation, plant Ecology, plant physiology, Microbiology, Genetics, and so on.
- Zoology: The Diversity of the living world, a structural organisation in animals, Animal Diversity, Biology, and Human Welfare, organic Evolution, Applied Biology, Human Anatomy and physiology, and so on.
AP EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the complete tentative exam date of AP EAMCET 2023
|Details of Notification||Dates (Tentative)|
|Releasing of Notification||April 2023|
|Online application form submission starts||2nd week of April 2023|
|Application form submission last date||2nd week of May 2023|
|The online application form correction||3rd week of June 2023|
|Admit card release date||Last week of June 2023|
|Date of exam||1st week of July 2023|
|Preliminary key publication date||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key||3rd week of July 2023|
|Result Announcement||August 2023|