TS Degree Online Admission Apply Process 2022 | DOST BA B.Sc B.Com Web Option Schedule: How to register at dost.cgg.gov.in for Degree Admissions. Telangana university degree admission online application download. Telangana Degree Online (DOST) TS Online Admission Notification at www.dost.cgg.gov.in. TS Degree Online (DOST) Admissions 2022 at www.dost.cgg.gov.in. TS Degree Online Apply in Telangana. DOST Online Application form at Official website www.dost.cgg.gov.in. Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) welcomes you to take online admissions for under graduate courses through this online service for the academic year 2022-23.
Telangana Dost degree admission 2022-2023 TS Degree Admission apply online last date
UG Online Services Telangana (dost) Candidates seeking admission to Ist year B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/ Comp.Appln.)/ B.Com.(Voc)/ BSW / BBA / BBM/ BCA Degree courses in Osmania University / OU, Kakatiya University/ KU, Telangana University/ TU, Palamuru University/ PU, Mahathma Gandhi University/ MG and SU/ Satavahana Universities Admissions.
Telangana Online Degree Admission Apply 2022 – DOST BA B.Sc B.Com Web Option Schedule
Who are Eligible and Interested Students Apply Online all Telangana Universities at Official website http://dost.cgg.gov.in/. Dost is a friendly portal to get admitted in a Under Graduation Programme in any of the six Universities in Telangana State. Telangana degree admissions online apply website 2022-2023. TS ug admissions apply website ts degree online application form 2022, web options, ts degree college seat allotment list order download at http://dost.cgg.gov.in/.
DOST Online Apply Important Instructions
- Need to fill in the “Student Details Form” only once.
- You have to pay Rs.200 for seeking admission in each university seperately.
- May apply for unlimited number of colleges within a university.
- You may apply for more than one combination within the permitted undergraduate programme.
- You may apply for one or more or all the six universities. Registration is required to be done only once.
- All the students, other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh should get their eligibility and equivalence certificates and approach nearest helpline centres of the respective Universities for verification.
- All the students, who applied under special category ie., NCC, NSS, Sports, CAP should get their certificates verified at the helpline Centers of the respective Universities.
TS Degree Online Admission Registration Details
|Name Of The Service||Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST)|
|Name Of The Application||DOST Online Degree Admissions Registrations 2022-23|
|Inviting Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||How to DOST Registrations 2022|
|Admission Cources||BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Subject||TSCHE has started Registrations for DOST Degree Admissions|
|Notification||Released On 29th June 2021|
|Online Apply Last Date||May 2022|
|Mode Of Registrations||Online|
DOST admission process Steps
- Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- You will find the home page with the six university logos and various instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc.
- Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
- Select a University to which you want to apply by a click on the University Logo .
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
If payment is successful, you will see a message which looks like below
“Your payment was Successfull for Rs.200/- on DD/MM/2021…Your Transaction Id is XXXXXXXXXX and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is: XXXXXXXXXXXX“
- Please write down your application number. Also you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
- Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2019-20 will appear.
- For students of Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, some of your information will be auto filled by the software and you complete the remaining information.
- For students who belong to the boards other than Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh all the details must be entered by the student.
- Please enter equivalent percentage of CGPA accurately.
- After furnishing all the details, click on the Preview button.
- Verify your Details once again and Press “SUBMIT” button to submit UG Online Admission Form.
- TS UG Online Admission Registration Payments Status and Web Options page will appear.
- If you wish to pay for another university select “Pay Another University” and complete payment formalities.
- When you opt for another university you will not have to fill in the UG Online Admission Form once again.
- To Excerise Web Options click on “Click for Web Options” link. To Exit click on LOGOUT.
Check List for Intermediate Students of Telangana :
1. Your Intermediate Hall Ticket Number.
2. Your AADHAR Card Number.
3. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility to pay your admission fee.
4. Your recent passport size photo. (Scanned photo not more than 100 Kb.).
5. You need a valid mobile number.
6. Your Caste Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (If applying under any reservation).
7. Your Income Certificate Number issued by MEESEVA (Required if scholarships are claimed).
DOST REGISTRATION PROCEDURE:
Step I- DOST BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION:
You must have these for authentication
1.Hall Ticket Number of Board Of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.(HT BIETS)
2.A Valid Registered Mobile Number(RMN).
3. Aadhaar Number of the Applicant (ANA) only. For Non-BIETS Candidates: 1. DOST Application Number, 2, 3 of the above plus Verification Number (VN). DO NOT LOSE YOUR MEE SEVA TOKEN NUMBERStep II – Registration Process
Step III – Details Entry in DOST Application form
IV Step – Web Options Entry
Step V- Seats Allotment
Step VI- Report to the Allotted college and Certificates verification
Important Dates for Degree Online Admissions :
|2||Phase I Registrations (with registration fee of Rs.200/-)||01.07.2021 to 15.07.2021|
|3||Web options||03.07.2021 to 16.07.2021|
|4||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 13.07.2021 PH/ CAP
(ii) 14.07.2021 – NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centers )
|5||Phase I Seat allotment||22.07.2021|
|6||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||23.07.2021 to 27.07.2021|
|7||Phase II registration (with registration fee of Rs.400/-)||23.07.2021 to 27.07.2021|
|8||Phase II web options||24.07.2021 to 29.07.2021|
|9||Phase II Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 26.07.2021 – PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centers )
|10||Phase II Seat allotment||04.08.2021|
|11||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||05.08.2021 to 10.08.2021|
|12||Phase III registration
(with registration fee of Rs.400/-)
|05.08.2021 to 10.08.2021|
|13||Phase III web options||06.08.2021 to 11.08.2021|
|14||Verification of Special Category Certificates||(i) 09.08.2021 – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centers )
|15||Phase III Seat allotment||18.08.2021|
|16||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||18.08.2021 to 19.08.2021|
|21||Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee/ seat reservation fee as the case may be) by students||18.08.2021 to 19.08.2021|
|17||Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online (self-reporting) in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III||18.08.2021 to 21.08.2021|
|18||Students Orientation in the College||23.08.2021 to 31.08.2021|
Telangana Degree Phase Online Application University Wise Below Links
1 . Osmania University Degree Admission Online Application Download
2 . Mahatma Gandhi University Degree Admission Online Apply Download
3 . Palamuru University Degree Admission Online Application Download
4 . Satavahana University Degree Admission Online Application Download
5 . Telangana University Degree Admission Online Application Download
6 . Kakatiya University Degree Admission Online Application Download
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|