Telangana Open School (TOSS) SSC Inter Admission 2020 Notification Details @ telanganaopenschool.org
Telangana Open School (TOSS) SSC Inter Admission 2020 Notification Details @telanganaopenschool.org. Telangana Open School Society (TOSS) has announced schedule for admission into SSC and intermediate courses through open and distance learning mode for the academic year 2020-21. TOSS admission notification will be released on August 2020 application forms will be issued till September 2020. TOSS SSC, Inter Admissions 2020-2021 Telangana Open School Applications @ telanganaopenschool.org , toss ssc 2020 admissions, toss inter 2020 admissions, toss ssc-inter admissions 2020-2021,ts open school admissions, open tenth, open inter course, distance ssc, distance inter, toss 10th class admissions. Telangana Open School Society SSC and Intermediate Admission Notification is out. Detailed Guidelines Fee Structure Courses available details are here under. TOSS Admission Notification 2020 Schedule Released. Application Form to get Admission into Open SSC and Open Inter Download here.
Telangana Open School (TOSS) SSC Inter Admission 2020 Notification Details @telanganaopenschool.org
TOSS SSC, Inter Admissions 2020 @ TelanganaOpenSchool.Org
The Telangana Open School shall provide ample access to sustainable learner-centric quality school education, skill up gradation and training to learners by using innovative technologies and methodologies of Open and Distance Learning (ODL). TOSS will provide opportunities for continuing education to those who have missed opportunities to complete school and development education; and two other children/persons desirous of pursuing school level education through open and distance learning (ODL) mode by offering courses and programmes of general education, life enrichment and vocational education up to pre-degree level.
Procedure for Admission
- The candidates who passed SSC/Secondary course and Intermediate/XII Class failed candidates of other Boards can join in Intermediate.
- Maximum of 200 learners can be admitted in an Accredited Institution (AI) for SSC and Intermediate respectively. Enrolment shall be made on first come first serve basis.
- Science candidates should take admission in Jr. Colleges only. The maximum intake of learners is 80 for Science subject combinations.
- Admission of learners will be made through Accredited Institutions (AIs). Admission is open to one and all. The details of dates for issue of application cum Prospectus etc.
How to pay Admission Fee
- The required admission fee should be paid through Mee Seva and submit the receipt to the AI coordinator at the study centre. Please keep a copy of registered application as a proof of provisional admission and fee payment.
- Open School will not be responsible if the request for admission is not considered on account of insufficient payment of fee if made with the AI or if no seat is available with the AI.
- Admission Process and ON-LINE Registration
- Learner has to obtain Prospectus cum Application Form free of cost from the Accredited Institute (Study Centre) of your choice.
- Go through the Prospectus thoroughly. After satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects, fill in Two sets of Application Form (Original and Duplicate), in the Prospectus at Appendix-A & B.
- After scrutinizing the application thoroughly, the AI Coordinator shall attest applications
TOSS Admission fee:
Admission fee payable for SSC and Inter as for the following, Do not pay any additional amount of money for admission other than specified.
i) Admission Fee for SSC:
For General Category Candidates: Rs.1300/-
For SC/ST/BC/Minority/ Women etc., : Rs.900/-
ii) Admission Fee for Intermediate:
For General Category Candidates: Rs.1400/-
For SC/ST/BC/Minority/ Women etc., : Rs.1100/-
Important Dates for TOSS Admissions (Tententive)
1. Date of issue of Prospectus cum Application Form: 21-08-2020
2. Commencement of submission / uploading of application with Prescribed Fee 21-08-2020
3. Last Date of submission / uploading of application with prescribed Fee : 18-9-2020
3. with a Late Fee : 30-09-2020
4. Fee payment last date : 30-09-2020
|Disclaimer : Above information is published for reference only. For any changes to the content, you can visit the official website.|